The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2008, 10:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -162 / Power: 0
megaman69 megaman69
Unhappy Starting a fling relationship in office

Hi Bro out there.
Ever thought of starting a fling relationship in the office where there's so much lady.. especially those who dress sexily.

Recently there's a new sexy female colleague in my office 23 fresh grad that start working less than a month ago.
She normally wore low blouse and sexy G-Strings
Though she's attach but normally when we talk she can be touchy at times.
Wonder if she's those type that fling.. as for myself got OC too.
Bros out there can give advice as to how to lead her to a fling.

Last edited by megaman69; 01-03-2008 at 10:06 PM. Reason: typo error
Old 01-03-2008, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 18
Schmi is one of the Best!Schmi is one of the Best!Schmi is one of the Best!Schmi is one of the Best!
Re: Starting a fling relationship in office

You've OC & she's attached. It can be quite complicated in this case. Anyway, no harm trying if you really wish to check it out. All the best!
Old 01-03-2008, 10:41 PM
Samster (M)

megaman69 megaman69

Thanks bro for the feedback
Touchy as in sit close to me shoulder to shoulder when we are discussing work, and sometime we met up take train together in the morn she will have close body contact with me as it's really pack in the morning.
Will try to hint her..but dunno what words to use..haha
Old 01-03-2008, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 17
director66 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydirector66 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman69 View Post
Touchy as in sit close to me shoulder to shoulder when we are discussing work, and sometime we met up take train together in the morn she will have close body contact with me as it's really pack in the morning.
Ask her out for a drink after work lor. From there get her to drink more then you also drink more then compliment her...depending on her, choose which compliment to use, ie. clothes, her ability to hold her liquor, work, pretty etc.
Discuss world issues then move to local issues then slowly slowly say your life lacks excitement...ask abt her then the rest you think yourself la

ps: refer to my signature
Patricia (SG)
Next Target - (Euro)
Old 01-03-2008, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of

You have to progress further than just working side by side and occassional, 'incidental' body contacts on the mrt.

The real challenge is asking her out for drinks after work, just the 2 of you. And if the mood is right, go somewhere nice for a dinner. Then if the mood gets better, how about going for more drinks ...? Unless she is extremely horny, it is best not to expect too much on your first outing. Hold back your urge to bonk her on the first time out (if it gets to drinks, dinner, drinks )and be a gentleman - girls go crazy with guys who are cool about getting them into bed.

Disclaimer: I am not trying to encourage you to 'eat n shit' in the same place, but if both of you can handle it go right on.
Old 01-03-2008, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 19
Qimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterQimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterQimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterQimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterQimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Always test market first before making the real move.
Old 02-03-2008, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 21
new30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Rememeber to clean your mouth after the meal & make sure no hidden strings attached
Old 02-03-2008, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

well try to tease w her also but dun let ur horns out so fast..gals get pissed off pretty fast unless she those loose type..talk with her on everything n get her to be impressed by u...slowly slowly take ur time..
Old 02-03-2008, 11:48 AM
Samster (M)

megaman69 megaman69

Thanks bros for all the advice...
haha will try to break the ice and update all if hit the bull eyes
Old 02-03-2008, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any ladies who do that means she is comfy with you. Can proceed on asking her out for a drink to chill out after work. Test water first. Carry on from there.
Most importantly, post your happenings here for us to read. Thanks!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 02-03-2008, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bros for all the advice...
haha will try to break the ice and update all if hit the bull eyes
bro, ask her out to pub and get her a jug of long island... the rest you know wat to do
Old 02-03-2008, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 22
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

Go go... sianz her and keep us updated with the juicy details... haha...
Old 02-03-2008, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 17
travelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrystockton View Post
bro, ask her out to pub and get her a jug of long island... the rest you know wat to do
lol,that is an old dog trick.....buy her waterfall,she will fall in an hour time
Old 02-03-2008, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 18
~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by new30 View Post
Rememeber to clean your mouth after the meal & make sure no hidden strings attached
yes, your career should be your priority so don't bite off more than what you can chew

Old 02-03-2008, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Sir Knight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Take heed office relationships are most risky. But with the risk comes greater thrill right? Go for it!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1