The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2008, 07:56 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
silver888 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Local milf number for exchange

Hi fellow bros
I have a local milf number up for exchange.I will only exchange it with bros who give me genuine number.Prefer locals numbers though..This is a fl number.So no free fuck..Once i verify yr number to be true,i will pm u the number.Anyone interested,pls pm me.Thanks.
Old 18-02-2008, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 19
Acanthus is one of the Best!Acanthus is one of the Best!Acanthus is one of the Best!
Thumbs down Re: Local milf number for exchange

First of all, its still a working lady...

Secondly, you asking for exchange...

Thirdly, you require us to pass you the number to verify before releasing yours...

Let me give you a suggestion thou...why dun you keep that precious number of urs...no one here will be interested in it.

Go back to school kid...CNY holidays are over.
Old 18-02-2008, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
blackvios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local milf number for exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acanthus View Post

Thirdly, you require us to pass you the number to verify before releasing yours...

Let me give you a suggestion thou...why dun you keep that precious number of urs...no one here will be interested in it.

Bro..i agree with you. Though i'm not any senior bro in SBF. But i had also experience on such exchange and the guy just went MIA after the contact is exchange.
Old 18-02-2008, 12:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
silver888 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

It's ok if u don't want..I am exchanging it with another fl number..
Old 18-02-2008, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I fully agree. Pay money type I also have plenty. You want to verify others first, then who verify yours first? You must at least get one reputable bro here to verify and try first then say lah.
Old 18-02-2008, 12:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
s69ex is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

2 thimbs up for all comments on this thread.....mi agree too.......jus keep it for yr own usage cos tats the only no u can call to engage service as thr'll be no 1 to share with u......all bros,some 1's trying to act lie some SBF king sia
Old 18-02-2008, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

wah liaoz....u shouldn't be using ur contact to further your own benefit. Really not gentleman. For your info, when we bros share contact or good lobang, reason we do so are:

(1) helping the FL get more biz and
(2) share good stuff with other bros

Yes sometimes we put in qualifications like xx number of points, etc. This is to protect the FL.
Old 18-02-2008, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 17
xsgrantz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

to bro silver888 ...i think u got the whole idea of SHARING totally wrong dude.. Sharing is SOMETHING that you give without EXPECTING anything in return.. of coz senior bros here will be nice enuff to UP ur rep points..but frm the looks of it u got ZAPPED instead...so like most other bros here..i totally agree with them.. keep that no. to urself...it'll be the ONLY one u'll ever have and get...

if u r sincere in sharing... u won't juz get no. u'll get more than that...so i think u shld change ur mindset abit... go xchange that no. in IRC or Chatline or smthin.. not in SBF...
Old 22-02-2008, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
wah liaoz....u shouldn't be using ur contact to further your own benefit. Really not gentleman. For your info, when we bros share contact or good lobang, reason we do so are:

(1) helping the FL get more biz and
(2) share good stuff with other bros

Yes sometimes we put in qualifications like xx number of points, etc. This is to protect the FL.
Agree totally. Main thing is to help the FLs get biz and the pts qualifying thingy is to protect the FL from getting nuisance calls and sometimes ppl calling up and asking alot of useless questions with no intention of engaging her at all. Some FLs told me this before. That is also why some FL prefer the OKTs to screen their sms and calls for genuine appts.

Many senior bros PM me for FL contacts before and I gave to them without expecting anything in return lah. Juz to help the FL get genuine biz, I mean for those w/o OKT lah. For those with OKTs, you can call the OKT to arrange lah.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 22-02-2008, 01:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
NeonFish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah.. me too totally agreed with all the bro's comment. silver888... keep your contact to yourself... better still buy a safe....

(P.S I see already also cannot stand it.. got to put my virgin post here... lol.)
Old 22-02-2008, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Hi TS,

I suggest that you change your selfish attitude here in this forum.

If you want to share things with bros here, please do not expect anything in return..

Bros who appreciate your contribution will definitely repay your kindness 1 day either by upping your rep points or sharing back KTs with you.

Anyway, its not a free bonk, I dun see why the need to be so secretive... If you wanna protect her identity, can ask for senior bros here try first...

I wish u luck in your remaining days here in this forum.

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 17-03-2008, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold

TS, lucky I got no power, otherwise.. ... Zap Zap Zap u... .. sorry for showing disrespect but your post really boils me .. .. u post as if SBF bros need your contact badly .. ...

Sorry, but... .. still need to post this to let u know how i feel

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !
Old 17-03-2008, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
CcimM is Cool - loads of Potential
Cool Re: Local milf number for exchange

agree with Bro Acanthus, wanted to post reply, but Acanthus already speak my feeling too. KNN

Quote:

Old 17-03-2008, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 17
Existentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
You want to verify others first, then who verify yours first? You must at least get one reputable bro here to verify and try first then say lah.
This is a very fair statement. It is a huge question which often plague my mind. How can some bros ask for so much, yet offer so little.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1