The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2008, 05:43 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 0
socialsocial is a glorious beacon of lightsocialsocial is a glorious beacon of lightsocialsocial is a glorious beacon of lightsocialsocial is a glorious beacon of lightsocialsocial is a glorious beacon of light
CHIO SEXY 35D MILF at $50

hello fellow bros.quite free yest then go drive drive around area G. little bro feeling the CNY bonking MOOD.

but she is one hell of a GEM. good service and figure.
as usual and without fail was feeling a bit horny(all the time) yesterday as little bro was feeling damn itchy and while driving along and den spotted this little hot MILF streetwalking. old men were looking at her but no action.

wearing a purple spag. the cleavage was staring right at me. i just cannot say NO to cleavages.

I stopped my vehicle in front of her, signalled her to come over and to check out her big headlamps.. her tits was screaming out a D cupper.the main highlight was definitely her cleavage man.its confirmed deeper den KALLANG river when high tide...haha. looks was very well maintained..horny and slutty come FUCK me look lor.. then she pop the GOLDEN question. song bo. $50 and ur cleavage and tits are MINE.

her boobs were big juicy and fair..haha. We hugged and squeezed and suck and rub everywhere like never touch tits before. .its time to get down to real business..haha.im horny mah..cock now harder den rock.ha.im a tits person and i enjoy looking at tits.

balls build up too much sperm over the past few days. need to release badly(i am sure u know what it feels like)

proceeded to give me a gentle massage after a long day at work..slowly she gave me a BJ wif cap.suction was good.like vacuum cleaner sucking my cock like tat. the feeling is very good.

i den proceeded to poke her wet and dripping hole and.she was moaning like there's no tmr when i slided my finger into her nest..wet and horny and..now think about it also makes me hard man.thank goodnes it doesnt have any funny smell.thats good!

den suddenly she look at me seductively and said wo shou bu liao le.kuai lai ba.(same words always but i LIKE!)i tried her missionary style first and started pumping her furiously.sounds of PIAK PIAK PIAK were heard.i think the ccleaners cleaning the next room also can hear out piak piak-ing non stop.haha. too horny liao cannot stop BONKING.

we both rocked non stop and cummed together wif a "Ohhh.hao shuang ah"...
tai hao le.zhong yu chu lai le. ni hao li hai ah! hearing that makes me feel like aREAL man.haha.changed postion and ended wif doggie style.. den later she tried rubbing my cock.but i cannot liao.too tired already.haha.

as usual i love to see big tits girls bouncing non stop in front of me.its damn shiok to see her tits bounce from side to side when screwing her..super erotic and exciting man!!! im sure u guys enjoy this too right.

for bros looking for YOUNG CHIO MILFs, she is the one for u. trust me. good looking and sexy.

pls treat her well.

Name:Ling Ling

Looks:8.5/10(vixen face muz bonk her man, very CHIO)
Stats: 35 D(estimated)
Figure; Well maintained
F/J: 8.0/10
Catbath: yes and very ticklish.u'll love it
Service: 8.5/10 very GF feeling
RTF: OF COURSE, CHIONG AH!
Damage: $50(w/o room)
Old 01-02-2008, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
aloysius.yeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: CHIO SEXY 35D MILF at $50

how to book?

50 for how long ?
Old 01-02-2008, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 17
smallfish73 is one of the Best!smallfish73 is one of the Best!smallfish73 is one of the Best!

Bro, you are really good in finding good and budget MILF. Have not try D cup yet. Care to share the contact?
Rae (Cindy C);Akemi (Yeehaa);
Qianqian (Nohorserun69); Bingbing (Littlefat1);
Linda (Littlefat);
Rourou (Shanghaifun);
Old 01-02-2008, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Looks:8.5/10(vixen face muz bonk her man, very CHIO)
Stats: 35 D(estimated)

These stats captured my attention. Can forward contact?
Old 01-02-2008, 11:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ha_pig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, i'm new here can pass her contact?? thanks alot
Old 01-02-2008, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 19
powerpower is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpowerpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro,

Can share contact? I haven't touch girl for almost 2 months+ after went for super bonking session with fren in Macau/Zhuhai/GuangZhou/ShenZhen.

Feeling super horny now!

Thanks.
Old 01-02-2008, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19643 / Power: 25
Me Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond repute

read liao also buay tahan lei lol

Clip That I Like
Old 01-02-2008, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 20
yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!

I think it will better if u state for how long. Some bro may not like the rushing feeling too. Thanks!
Old 02-02-2008, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialsocial View Post
her tits was screaming out a D cupper.the main highlight was definitely her cleavage man.its confirmed deeper den KALLANG river when high tide...
hey bro, i really love the way you describe things
Old 02-02-2008, 03:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Maestrom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bro, can I have her contact?

Promise to give an FR!
Old 02-02-2008, 05:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
itry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can pm me her contact please?
Old 03-02-2008, 01:30 PM
SamSter

socialsocial is a glorious beacon of lightsocialsocial is a glorious beacon of lightsocialsocial is a glorious beacon of lightsocialsocial is a glorious beacon of lightsocialsocial is a glorious beacon of light

hope to see more FRs.

for ur info. she jus lost her fone and got a new number

pls PM me for her new number paiseh

HAPPY BONKING!
Old 03-02-2008, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
bjong is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bros,

Wouls like to have her contact.

Regards
Old 03-02-2008, 06:03 PM
SamSter

hope to see more FRs.
Old 03-02-2008, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3434 / Power: 21
assrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond repute

hey bro, wanna try this one leh, can pass contact? PM you liao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1