The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2008, 12:49 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
RunNGun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Thumbs up New Spa at Bencoolen

Yesterday, i was going back to work after lunch, walked pass a big neh neh prc lady giving out phamplets outside D****s Spa, she asked me in a nice tone to try their massage, n tat the spa is newly opened, at the same time giving me a cheeky wink, I knew tat this was no decent massage or facial spa, sure have specials, Hahaa. I smile n took the paper,told her maybe next time, all the while looking at her big boobs, somemore she wearing a black singlet n her big tits look like gonna bust open...
Went back to work but kept thinking of tat big neh lady, cannot tahan liao la, around 3 pm i went back to the spa, but she no longer standing outside, so i went upstair to try my luck, n she was resting inside n have no customer, another lady saw me asked , "An mo ma?" Mai tu liao! me didi already stand up halfway liao, I then asked the big neh lady to massage for me, she smile n bring me into a small rm.
Inside got around 5 to 6 rm/cubicles,can see some big some small, I realised tat they also serve female customer for facial n massage....funny. Once inside the rm, i stripped to my bday suit n lie on the massage bed to wait for her, She came in n asked me to flip over to massage my back, i told her no need la, me opt for half n hour massage only, n grab her left breast with my right hand...She smile n whisper to me " Ni Hen Huai" (u veri bad) we then tcss abit, i sit up pulled her close to me n kiss her "longkang", wah really deep n soft neh neh....She asked me to lie down, stroke my already hard didi n said tat it was big, i told her her top bigger la, she said if make love to me sure very shiok coz my didi got big head, i asked her if she do Fj? She said can go hotel to do but not in this joint,she only do Hj n BoTui( BreastFuck) i asked her to gimme her hp no. to jio her go hotel81 next time, she agreed.
Me opted for Hj ,managed to bargain to $40, thinking next time then do BreastFuck coz they dun accept card payment n i dun have cash liao. I pulled down her singlet to her waist, she was wearing this nice, sexy coloured lace bra,Shiok! Asked her to remove her bra, she said ok. WOW! wat a gigantic pair of boobies, nice n soft,sag a little(naturally) nipples not too dark n not too big . I grabbed both her tits n said " Wah, should be real."
She replied" Of coz real ones, can feel it real, u veri notti hor." She then slowly put oil on my little brother n slowly caress it.Me went into autoroam mode... I lie down pulled her neh neh close to my face, licking n sucking her left breast n nipple like crazy, while using my left hand to caress n tune her other melon.She continue jerking me giving out soft moans.
After some time, i cummed, all this while her nipple still in my mouth, was still licking n sucking like no tomolo....shiok! But cannot make too loud licking n slurping sound becos next rm got female customer( think is an aunty) Sianz ....She also have to moan softly, not much sound effect...hahaa.
Overall is an enjoyable afternoon for me, no rush at all even though only half an hr.I think me n her got some chemistry n can really click. I went for a shower, dress up n paid her, then i gave her a peck on her cheek n give her a big hug at the same time. Wah! her big soft neh neh pushed against my chest, Shiok !
She told me total got 4 ladies working there including herself, one Sing chn(Nv saw her), one Sing mly(cmi), n 2 prc, the other prc lady also like not bad looking leh.

Jia Jia told me she used to work in a few other tn around this area , Burlington tn b4 (Flower City, not not in operation) One of the tn in Fu Lu Shou ( Dunno name also closed liao) used to have quite a few there. Sunshine plaza( dunno name also closed) Theses places used to be my Fav hun, no wonder Jia Jia looks familiar to me, but last time nv try her be.

Pls do not confuse this joint with the other one called X**** L*. This is another new one.

Below the Info

Massage 1 hr $40 with mosha, half hr $25.

Name : Jia Jia
Massage : Wat massage? was not there for the massge anyway, hahaa.
Look : 5/10 for me ok la, was not looking at her face....
Body : 5/10 Big size,tall, bah bah, got tummy.
Breasts : 8/10 Big soft, natural 38D cup (She told me) with nice sensitive nipples to lick n suck.
Hj : 6/10 Normal Hj but slow n sensual, can autoroam. $50 can bargain.
Bj : Never offer
Breasts Fuck : Nv try $80(b4 bargain)
Fj : Nv try
Attitude : 9/10 Nice, warm n friendly, good service n no rush at all.
Damages : $25 (half hr massage) + $40(Hj) = $65
RTF : Of coz! To do breastfuck with Jia Jia n to try other ladies there.

Pls Pm me for the location of this joint if u r interested, I will only disclose the exact location to brothers with 20 points n above, in order to protect this joint. Thanks for yr understanding. Pls Up my points if u like my FR. Thanks
Old 10-01-2008, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of
Re: New Spa at Bencoolen

this one just open?? located close to that other spa you refering to anot? cos when i go to the other spa, can always see some gals giving out phamplet
Old 10-01-2008, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
soso66 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymonk82 View Post
this one just open?? located close to that other spa you refering to anot? cos when i go to the other spa, can always see some gals giving out phamplet

Can pm me the locations thk
Old 10-01-2008, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 18
englii56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just wander around opp OG U can find D****SPA
Old 10-01-2008, 05:17 PM
Samster (M)

The next day after my 1st visit, i went to look for Jia Jia again,was damn horny n promise myself i must F**K that pair of tits....i booked her at 7pm, when i at there , i was the only customer , not bad la, can have louder sound effect, hahaa.
I shall cut short my FR, must say its really gd, she stroke my cock n uses her boobies to ruba rubba my body, nice! Then put oil n sandwiched my dick at her deep longkang, she used her hand to squeeze them, Shiok! Me then F**k her tua neh neh n pump like crazy, the sensation of my didi when i exploded in her 38D Cuppers is really Shiok like go heaven! Me also dunno how to describe with words....For brothers who like BreastF**king will know the sensation of the nice soft n firm boobies on yr dickie. Hahaa

Although its quite expensive $80 for BF, but she's worth the try. I paid $100 ( all in) ,plus half hr massage, had another sextified day.
Old 10-01-2008, 06:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by englii56 View Post
Just wander around opp OG U can find D****SPA
I dun like to play guessing game leh...U can go try try, no harm.
Old 10-01-2008, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 18
jameswood deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjameswood deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Try this jia jia before when she work in fortune centre level 3 TN. She on the plump side and neh neh really big,but massage is non exist and service soso,still worth a try if u r into fleshly and big neh neh type cheer.
Old 12-01-2008, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Okomoto is Cool - loads of Potential

can someone pm me where? isit the same stretch of shops as the XL?
Old 12-01-2008, 01:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okomoto View Post
can someone pm me where? isit the same stretch of shops as the XL?
Paiseh leh, 20 points n above, sorry , hope u understand.
Old 12-01-2008, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 20
liver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant future

If I am not wrong, it is near the selling duck rice store.
Old 12-01-2008, 08:01 PM
Samster (M)

Angry Re: New Spa at Bencoolen

Attention to all brothers going to cheong this spa, PLS DO NOT TELL THE LADIES ABOUT SBF N OUR DISCUSSION IN HERE! That will only unsettle the working ladies n make them uneasy.
There was this idiot who cheong there n told Jia Jia bout this thread n our discussion in here, I really dun understand the mindset of this F**ker! Maybe he grew up eating Faeces! NBCB!
, Its not difficult jus tell the ladies tat u r walk in customers or u intro by frens, Right? Bros, keep yr dick happy, keep SBF to yrself,simple as tat.

For bros who pm me, i may not be able to reply fast enough coz me only logg in at night, pls be patient, thanks.
Old 12-01-2008, 08:26 PM
Samster (M)

Smile Re: New Spa at Bencoolen

[

For brothers below 20 points, at my own discretion, i shall pm u the location, Pls give Fr after u tried.

Important ! Pls do not tell the ladies about SBF n our discussion in here, Enjoy!

Last edited by RunNGun; 12-01-2008 at 08:43 PM.
Old 13-01-2008, 05:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 20
packardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpackardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunNGun View Post
Attention to all brothers going to cheong this spa, PLS DO NOT TELL THE LADIES ABOUT SBF N OUR DISCUSSION IN HERE! That will only unsettle the working ladies n make them uneasy.
There was this idiot who cheong there n told Jia Jia bout this thread n our discussion in here, I really dun understand the mindset of this F**ker! Maybe he grew up eating Faeces! NBCB!
, Its not difficult jus tell the ladies tat u r walk in customers or u intro by frens, Right? Bros, keep yr dick happy, keep SBF to yrself,simple as tat.

For bros who pm me, i may not be able to reply fast enough coz me only logg in at night, pls be patient, thanks.
Yup, I do concur with our brudder to restrict this forum information to the gals.. This help the cheongers to collect more information. Telling the gals will not do much help to the cheonger or the gals. Could make things worst. Thanks all buddies.
Old 13-01-2008, 08:14 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

went that stretch this afternoon, too many people, aunties everywhere downstairs. didnt spot anyone outstanding giving pamphlets so i left
Old 14-01-2008, 03:26 AM
Samster (M)

Smile Re: New Spa at Bencoolen

A big "Thanks U " to the brothers who have upped my points, I appreciate that. Hope u like this lobang, me will be checking out new joints n contributing new FR soon.

Happy Cheong to all!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1