The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2008, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold
PRC Xiao Na (New to this trade)

Sorry to all SBF bros I am not a OKT just doing this poor girl a favour. PRC fm Shen Yang. New to FL need Bros to guide her along. After a morning session wit another Senior FL was introduce to Xiao Na have not try her service, but the poor girl had touch down Sg for 2 week without incoming. Senior Bros who like to try out give me a PM and write a full FR for this poor girl. Confirm to be a cute and pretty shy lady.

Name : Xiao Na
Look :7.5/10
Boobs : 34A
Service : Full package
Damage : 60/2/2. Rm and CD not included.
Working around area K81.
Sorry, if my FR is not good to any bro don't try and also don't zap me, just trying to help the poor girl to make some incoming. I will try her out in the middle of next week. DOM need to recover from the over stress morning bonk.
Old 06-01-2008, 05:39 PM
Samster

maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold
Re: PRC Xiao Na (New to this trade)

Sorry almost forgotten. She only entertain Chinese Bros. No hard feeling for other race Bros. T Q.
Old 06-01-2008, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
jazzcraz is one of the Best!jazzcraz is one of the Best!jazzcraz is one of the Best!

Yo Bro,

Well, fully understand the situation that sometimes we will feel obligated to helps these poor gals. I have done so as well. Well, you can pm me her contact and I will follow up with a honest FR. Know that she is new, will cut her some slack but most important is that her attitude must be good. Cheers!
Old 06-01-2008, 05:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kerryt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pm Me Too I Want Her Contact
Old 06-01-2008, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
hpman is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: PRC Xiao Na (New to this trade)

Hi Bro,

like to have her contact ty.
Old 06-01-2008, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
hpman is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro,

i would like to help, can i have her contact.
Old 06-01-2008, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 17
Lonelydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share her contact, like to help her.
Old 08-01-2008, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hamsup_cam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Can PM me her contact......

Thanks in adv.
Old 09-01-2008, 07:09 PM
Samster

Just had a session wit Xiao Na. Call her and meet her at the coffee shop for lunch. Met Ah Si and another new FL Ah Yan, ask to post a thread for Ah Yan. Had a short conversation wit Xiao Na before checking in. 13.45 in room and stripe to baby for bath- sop. Hop into bed and get ready for action. Must be look and the touching, little bro stand attention cap and made the dive, after about 10mins. little bro vomited end of part. Wash up back to bed tcss for about 20mins. She wanted to give me back rub, so never said no to a good offer, it last for about 20mins. Had a puff and continue wit tcss and some tunning. She start wit catbath and BJ for full 10min of deep throat. I keep my 2 hand busy, tunning for the right volume and correct frequency to get into the mood. All thorough catbath and BJ can hear her light moan. Lay her down and start my catbath on the 2 bull eye and fingering, stop my finger fm enter into the love hole for about 5min. Help me put on the helmet and go into slow dive missionary for 5min, pull her 2 leg to my shoulder so that can go deeper, volume up for another 5min, change to frenching. May be have chemistry, PRC usually don't french. She start to cramp her leg to my ankle and hand ard my neck, breathe and suction increase. Increase my long and deep dive speed which last for about another 5mins. Oop bro see star getting old and lost breathe. Had to take 10 before can made to the toilet for cleaning. After washing jump back into and knock off. Next thing I know, I had to pay another 10 buck for 30mins room use. I thought that stupid guy will call when time up.

Name : Xiao Na (Shen Yang)
Body : 33/24/35
Boob : B cup
Complexion : Light Tan
Damage : 60/2/120.
Op Area :K
Bath sop, catbath, BJ, FJ, light Back Rub, Fingering(no penetration), Frenching have chemistry.
H/P nos was given out to 20 bros still no FR. She only entertain chinese bros.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 23
neyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud of

I kanna dat once also..
He said they will only call if u request. I thought that was rubbish... if they call, it means lower revenue.

The whole event has come to an end, but the end could also be another beginning.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:30 AM
Samster

For the last few visit they did call 15mins before time up. Maybe short of rooms and a big crowd r waiting at the lobby.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
weeerik is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro,

I am interested with this lady, can you sms me her contact no: to 97514348

Thanks and best regards.

weeerik

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
Sorry to all SBF bros I am not a OKT just
doing this poor girl a favour. PRC fm Shen Yang. New to FL need Bros to guide her along. After a morning session wit another Senior FL was introduce to Xiao Na have not try her service, but the poor girl had touch down Sg for 2 week without incoming. Senior Bros who like to try out give me a PM and write a full FR for this poor girl. Confirm to be a cute and pretty shy lady.

Name : Xiao Na
Look :7.5/10
Boobs : 34A
Service : Full package
Damage : 60/2/2. Rm and CD not included.
Working around area K81.
Sorry, if my FR is not good to any bro don't try and also don't zap me, just trying to help the poor girl to make some incoming. I will try her out in the middle of next week. DOM need to recover from the over stress morning bonk.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

bro,
Yeah....very kind of you to help this girl out. I too do that whenever I can
and also to share good gems with all the bros here in SBF.

We are all in the same boat....looking out to have a "fun time" with the ladies.

Cheers!!!
Old 10-01-2008, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 18
charsiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another good find bro...

cheers!!
Old 12-01-2008, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future

1St , I would like to thanks bro maddog for sharing the contact.

Managed to book a session with Xiao Na last evening (must say her voice was quite seductive over the phone), arranged to meet at the coffee shop next to the hotel and she was almost hijacked by another cheongster, (saw this better looking lady (at least at Area “K” where most of the FLs look like your market aunties) coming towards the coffee shop) she was approaching my table when this guy intercepted her and tried to make conversation, so I called her on her mobile and she quickly excuse herself from the other guy and make her way to my table. Got her a drink , chit chat a while before heading to the hotel.

Once in the room she requested to dim the light and I have no objection. After that we were over each other like long lost lovers. Managed to get stripped piece by piece till we were both in our birthday suit. Proceed to the bath room where she gave me a very nice shower, even soap her breast and rub them up and down my back while reaching in front to play with my didi.

After washing up proceed to the bedroom and got down to serious business, gave me a catbath followed by a nice BBBJ with deep throat thrown in. Asked her to capped me 1st before I started to service her, attacked her B-cup breast. Slowly moving down to her belly button and finally end up in her love nest….. no smell did some painting but objected to my fingering…. So got up and started to shag her good. Very responsive lots of moaning, kissing, frenching and be careful she like to bite too. Switch a few positions before finishing her with a side entry. Collapse on the bed panting away before she help me clean up removed the condom and finally led me to the bathroom and wash me up.

Then return to the bed and chit chat with her. With me playing with her tits and she playing with my dick….was a bit surprise when she managed to have my didi fully erected within 10 mins of the last bonk. Gave me another BBBJ and followed by a long tiring shag….. by then I was all worn out. Lay one the bed as she continue licking and sucking my nipple…. Really horny woman. Finally got up clean ourselves, changed and left the hotel. Total time spent 1hr 50mins…. (she wasn’t a time watcher but I made sure I never overshot the time as warned by T.S.) Overall a very enjoyable screw…. Value for money. And she told me that she’s expecting “Code Red” today so will have to wait for a few days to RTF her. As please PM TS for the contact and not me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1