The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2008, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 21
secret75 is one of the Best!secret75 is one of the Best!secret75 is one of the Best!
Locations for upskirts

Bros,

I know this have been discussed many times before, but trends are changing as much as new hip hang out places, so this might change as well. Good upskirt places should not only possess good upskirt facilities (escalators, glass railings on second floor etc), but also have a good supply of girls wearing short skirts, combined with the right timing (after office hours, during weekends, during lunch time, during school holidays - demographics of the location will differ). It will even be better if it can be a location where guys can stand innocently without looking conspicious (such as having a coffee, typical waiting location etc.

I thought it will be good to pool our thoughts together and come up with some very good places that some of our bros can go when they have time, and give some attention to ladies who might want them...

Let me start off with a couple:

1. During weekends, where there are many movie goers, the Lido in Orchard. It has a long escalators, and we can just buy an ice-cream, sit in front, and make our move at the right time.

2. During weekdays, after work, Vivocity for those office ladies who like shopping.

Any bros got any other lobangs to share?
Old 05-01-2008, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
cinta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Locations for upskirts

Haha the one at Mark & Spencers ... wheelock place ....
Old 05-01-2008, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
maia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chinatown MRT exit to Peoples Park, wah lau the escalator so high up, anybody wear skirt .... liao behind can see zaogeng liao
Old 05-01-2008, 02:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
humpcheepang humpcheepang humpcheepang humpcheepang

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret75 View Post
Bros,

I know ..........

1. During weekends, where there are many movie goers, the Lido in Orchard. It has a long escalators, and we can just buy an ice-cream, sit in front, and make our move at the right time.

2. During weekdays, after work, Vivocity for those office ladies who like shopping.

Hey bro, what move are you referring to? Taking pics?

Well, see accidental zaogeng is ok, but if taking upskirt pics, then good luck to you. Recently already have a few fetish lovers put behind bars for a couple of weeks. I don't hope to see you landing there during CNY.
Old 05-01-2008, 03:32 PM
Samster

Ducati Corse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a hyphothetical question to the threadstarter, how would you guys like if a upskirt or downblouse picture of your loved one is taken and posted on the internet for thousands to drool on ??? If you still get turned on, then I hope u have a good shrink on speeddial

My 2 cents.
Old 05-01-2008, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
garang123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lido is also good.. very long escalltor
Old 05-01-2008, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
hugh.weppen is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret75 View Post
Bros,

I know this have been discussed many times before, but trends are changing as much as new hip hang out places, so this might change as well. Good upskirt places should not only possess good upskirt facilities (escalators, glass railings on second floor etc), but also have a good supply of girls wearing short skirts, combined with the right timing (after office hours, during weekends, during lunch time, during school holidays - demographics of the location will differ). It will even be better if it can be a location where guys can stand innocently without looking conspicious (such as having a coffee, typical waiting location etc.

I thought it will be good to pool our thoughts together and come up with some very good places that some of our bros can go when they have time, and give some attention to ladies who might want them...

Let me start off with a couple:

bro,

i dont have this kinda lobang to share but my advise is better think again.

This type of cheap thrill can get u into plenty trouble as other bros have mentioned.
Old 05-01-2008, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 17
sheldon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by humpcheepang View Post
Hey bro, what move are you referring to? Taking pics?

Well, see accidental zaogeng is ok, but if taking upskirt pics, then good luck to you. Recently already have a few fetish lovers put behind bars for a couple of weeks. I don't hope to see you landing there during CNY.
ya bros better be careful! read from chinese papers got some kena jail for such act! though we love to see upskirt pics, we dont like anyone from here to kena jail for that!
Old 05-01-2008, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 20
tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!

See liao n got no kenna lottery, bad luck.

Wait ppl saw you looking, kenna caught by taking your photo, SUPER bad luck.

I rather see those posted on the website, bad luck on lottery but safe from kenna caught.
Old 05-01-2008, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2897 / Power: 17
alanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond repute

for guys who take bus

i think everyone should know this, but no harm repeating for those who do not know. walk 5 steps behind any girl who wear short skirt when they climb up to the upper deck. cfm can see everything. bcos i've alws seen my own gf's. and why 5 steps bcos i experimented it and therefore, not allowing any other guys behind me to see my own gf. haha.
Old 05-01-2008, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 21
muthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to behold

i dun think TS wants to take any photos, he just wanna beo
Old 06-01-2008, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 19
Mr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If you managed to biao either by chance or on purpose, just see & forget it, no point taking photos/videos
Old 06-01-2008, 12:50 AM
Samster

Jekyll and Hyde deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Canon View Post
If you managed to biao either by chance or on purpose, just see & forget it, no point taking photos/videos
This is good advice. Dun take the picture, and just keep the memory. It will be better
Old 06-01-2008, 01:01 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 0
birdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheldon View Post
ya bros better be careful! read from chinese papers got some kena jail for such act! though we love to see upskirt pics, we dont like anyone from here to kena jail for that!

Well here's the news from Straits Times :

Poly student gets 4-week jail for filming salesgirl's upskirt

A YOUNG man who used his camera phone to film up the skirt of a 21-year-old salesgirl was jailed for four weeks on Wednesday.

Singapore Polytechnic student Goh Jin Rong, 22, admitted to insulting the modesty of the woman at Dhoby Ghaut MRT station at Orchard Road on May 18, 2006.

The court heard that at about 4.30pm that day, the salesgirl was standing on the ascending escalator of the MRT when she turned and saw Goh taking video clips of her underskirt with his mobile phone two steps away.

She then grabbed his shirt and called for help. Members of the public helped her to detain Goh who was handed over to the police.

The prosecution said previous offenders had been sent to jail but left sentencing to the court's discretion. District Judge Wong Peck said such anti-social behaviour should be discouraged.

Statistics from the police showed a rise in such insulting of modesty cases. In 2006, there were 50 compared to 39 in 2005 and 28 in 2004.

Meanwhile, in the same court, a similar case involving system engineer Ong Boon Leng, 35, was adjourned to later this month.

Ong is said to have used his camera phone to capture upskirt pictures of two students aged, 18 and 19, at Kinokuniya book store at Ngee Ann City in May 2006.

He told the court that he had received treatment at the Institute of Mental Healthy before for social phobia. The court adjourned the case to Jan 23 to enable him to get a medical report.

The maximum penalty for insulting the modesty of a woman is a jail term of up to one year or a fine or both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Canon View Post
I do agree with you bro Mr Canon .
Old 06-01-2008, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Fernando Torres deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie8819 View Post
Well here's the news from Straits Times :