The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2008, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
skyconnect deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Need info on hotel that offer transit room service

Hi,
I am trying to find information online that list out or give detail on hotel that provides transit room service plus their rate but have no luck. Any bro here have any clue where I can find those information (prefer website for my ease of searching) thanks.
Old 04-01-2008, 03:15 PM
SBFextra

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Need info on hotel that offer transit room service

You looking for real transit or like H81 where start from $20 for 2 hour and 10$ for subsequent 1 hr. Or like Robertson quay charge check out by 6pm and like S$60.00.
Old 04-01-2008, 04:03 PM
Samster

Something like "H81 where start from $20 for 2 hour...".. i try to search the internet for hotel that had those offer but unable to find...even h81 web site does not list out those rate...
Old 04-01-2008, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 17
I<3Ivy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyI<3Ivy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyconnect View Post
Something like "H81 where start from $20 for 2 hour...".. i try to search the internet for hotel that had those offer but unable to find...even h81 web site does not list out those rate...
Like in any industry, there is some knowledge which is explicit, some knowledge which is implicit.

Hotel 81 doesn't advertise their transit rates, in fact most hotels won't. It's a blow to their reputation. In advertising terms, they only offer transit "below the line".
Why is this so? Ask yourself this, what sort of person wants to requisition the use of a private room, bed and shower facilities for 2hrs?
1) You're feeling tired from walking and out of blue decide you want to take a 2hr nap, but not in your own bed?
2) You need to use the toilet badly but have hygiene issues so prefer your own room?
3) Feeling hot and sweaty so you want to take a shower.
4) Watch TV in air con room while lying down on bed.
5) Bring your partner/WL/FB to a place you can have a conducive environment for sexual intimacy.

99% of folks here would choose (5). That being said, why would any company wish to tarnish their image by championing their appeal to the seedy side of life? Those that DO use them for said activities already know and hence no advertisement is needed.

Not implying you are ignorant, but we all had to start somewhere.
Your best bet is to go around asking various qualities of hotels their "transit rate" (normally 2hrs but some offer 1hr) and store that information away for another time.

It can be anything from $14 for 2hrs at crappy backlane motels with aircons without thermostats and cracked floor tiles, to your "McDonald's-style-standard" of H81 and Fragrance for $20/2hrs. If the lady is someone special to you, like a friend you wish to convert to a fuck buddy, a gf but both houses cannot be used the perhaps you might want to check out the other boutique hotels.
Those will set you back about $30/hr or more.

No one will be able to give you the list of information online for you to browse at your leisure (there is no Commericial Sex Wikipedia entry) because no such repository of information exists, except in the minds of us Samsters.

There is no substitute for 1st hand knowledge, and also it adds to your learning experience. As many Samsters have said, you need to foot your school fees before you have a chance of graduating.

Lucky is the Samster that has never been "Robert'ed" or "Carrot'ed".

Good luck on your journey for paid pussy.
Sharing the sky,
We have been blessed you and I.

Gratitude List:
bangbangben, unclesammi, KangTuo, slyer, Jackbl, Snipeshot08, Torres_Mok, Reaper
Old 04-01-2008, 05:59 PM
Samster

Hi,
Thanks bro, at least now I know that I should go to the hotel itself to ask instead of looking those info from the web, thanks again
Old 04-01-2008, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
everywhere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

don't bother with the mainstream hotels for transit rates, you'll just meet with judgmental stares and embarrassment. most such hotels do not offer such services.

you'll only find such services in hotels like hotel 81 (every single one of them offers it), fragrance hotel, and other small name sleaze hotels. i'm pretty sure almost every single geylang hotels offer it.

that said, one of the replies above was right. if your partner is not an FL and if you can afford it, bring her to a nice hotel. if you show the lady some respect by taking her to a respectable joint, she will usually respond with better bed treatment. this is not typical, i'm just speaking from experience.

once, i forked money out for expensive hotel during an ONS. went to pan pacific after i met the girl at zouk, it was more convenient and i couldn't tahan anymore, plus i just got paid the other time for some work so i felt rich. the experience was mindblowing - way better than any of my other ONS. i think the girl felt good to be in a nice room, comfy beds.
Old 04-01-2008, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 20
louis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud of

Fragrance
Fragrance Hotel- Singapore budget hotel with affordable rates and 15mins away from Singapore international airport

Hotel 9 x 9
+ welcome to Hotel 81 +

Last edited by louis2002; 04-01-2008 at 08:53 PM. Reason: typo error
Old 05-01-2008, 11:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -61 / Power: 0
ramses has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

In Geylang, you walk along the lorong you will see other sleazy hotels with low rates ....
Old 05-01-2008, 03:54 PM
Samster

Visillus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBFextra View Post
You looking for real transit or like H81 where start from $20 for 2 hour and 10$ for subsequent 1 hr. Or like Robertson quay charge check out by 6pm and like S$60.00.

Beside Robertson Quay where else have transit room service?

Last time i only go 81, but now, gals still dun like "81"... lolz.
Old 09-01-2008, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Sorry if my question sounds dumb. Been to 81 a few times, somehow they keep asking us to sign up for the member thing. Any bros here know what is the thing about?? Any benefits??

Old 09-01-2008, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 20
thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!thisisme is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booker View Post
Sorry if my question sounds dumb. Been to 81 a few times, somehow they keep asking us to sign up for the member thing. Any bros here know what is the thing about?? Any benefits??

Hi Bro,
By signing up as member, you don't have to pay for the deposit.
But you need to pay for $10 (i think so) for the member registration.
I don't think membership is needed in any case. You still get ur deposit back after ur bonk.
I do not know of any other benefits.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

I know of 1 place. my regular hideout last time. In 41 upper weld road. call 62991466. quiet and away from road. price about same with others - 20 for 2 hrs.
Old 10-01-2008, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
garang123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
I know of 1 place. my regular hideout last time. In 41 upper weld road. call 62991466. quiet and away from road. price about same with others - 20 for 2 hrs.
can i check with the bros here, if the hotel will admit girls that are 18yo?

already checked IC, above 18 liao.
forgot if the rule was it 18 or 21 now haha
Old 10-01-2008, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 18
Akina deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAkina deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Habourside Hotel Kg Bahru Road, secluded .. good, quite easy to get parking
Old 11-01-2008, 02:36 AM

My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 0
jplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by garang123 View Post
can i check with the bros here, if the hotel will admit girls that are 18yo?

already checked IC, above 18 liao.
forgot if the rule was it 18 or 21 now haha
Booking by the guy can be done once the guy is above 18... As for the girl, so far no problem with any issues with the FLs...

If really scared, might want to try those hotels that doesn't require the guest to pass by the reception prior to taking the lift.. Such hotel are Bugis 81..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1