The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2008, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 20
tipuking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytipuking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Young Peidumama provide massage with FJ

Received phone call from a PRC asking me to help a friend who was here as a Peidumama. Told me that friend is only 25 and great looking. Hard to say no. Small head rule big head.

Fetch her at Bedok and was pleasant surprised to find her looks is great. Fair, long hair and pretty smiling face. Told her of my mission and off we go to hotel.

In the room, told me that she is here with her child. Life is tough as expenses is high. Only recently room rates also increased. Have been here for 6 months. Working in HDB massage centre but recently got cold feet with the numerous raid. Stopped for over a month and life is getting rough with dollar running low. Kind of sad to hear such stories. Seek my help and I told her I will help her to get friends to support her in term of her offering massage and FJ.
After breaking the ice, she offers me a massage. I accepted her offer and she stripped down to her bra and panties. I was naked. Told me she is ok with oil massage but today not prepared. So massage me with oil. Not bad also. Quite good. Strength OK. Starting from the back right down to feet. Very relax. Comparable to the standard of HC. Massage for about 20 -25 mins and started to give a sexy massage. I was also starting to move my finger in circular motion on her tight area. She was touching and stroking my brother from behind. Very sexy and feeling. Cannot take it any longer and turn around. Start to take her bra off and was greeted with a nice pair of 34B with pink nipples. Not wasting time, I took the melons in my mouth and lick from left to right. She seems to be enjoying as I can hear soft moans. While all this is happening, I also insert my hand under her panties in search of her clitoris. Upon reaching there, I move my fingers in circular motion and slowly but surely into her pussy. It was sure wet. Told me she had not been touch for quite a while, that’s why its so wet. I then took her panties off and she offer me a BJ. Requested for BBBJ but rejected by her. Told me it can be dangerous. I did not insist. Her BJ was OK. Nothing to complain. Cat bath me whole body and BJ for quite a while. Soon it was my turn and I was surprise that she allow me to eat her pussy. She seems to enjoy this most. Soon licking, I sense that she was horny as she threw her head backwards and both her own hand squeezing at her own boobs. Moaning and touching at the same time! What a sight. I then hasten the licking speed and she could not take it and requested me to put it in her pussy. Turning her around, I pump her in missionary. It was good. The sight of her enjoying makes me feel good.
She then rode me on top and move her buttock in quick pace. Soon both of us explode and she cuddled up in my arms smiling. Her looks really grow on you. Shower together and send her back. Mission done and here am I helping her.

Name : Pinpin from Chong Qing
Look : 6.5 - 7/10
Ht : 1.58m
Wt : about 50kg
Body : proportion, not fat.
Boobs : 34B
FJ : 7/10. Position OK
BJ : 6.5 /10
Frenching : NO
Massage : 7./10
Service : 8/10
Friendly : 8/10
Payment : $70 (FJ massage) exclude room.

I am sharing this contact with brothers. Please support her. Her child only 4yrs.
She cannot get proper job because only 6 months here. Cash running low.

Only serious brother PM me for contact. As she is only speak chinese, sorry my other race brothers.

Thank you for reading.
Old 02-01-2008, 05:19 PM
Samster

tipuking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytipuking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Young Peidumama provide massage with FJ

Brothers. Very slow to reply. 120sec one PM.
I will try to reply all.
If her phone off, leave sms or call later.

Please support with FR. 10q

Numbers all out to all who ask.
Do clear your pm for those who ask contact.

Next batch out tonite.
Those never received, Pm again .

Last edited by tipuking; 02-01-2008 at 05:37 PM.
Old 02-01-2008, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
luis88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro can i have her contact thanx
Old 02-01-2008, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 17
smallfish73 is one of the Best!smallfish73 is one of the Best!smallfish73 is one of the Best!

Young PDMM? Sounds quite tempting.
Rae (Cindy C);Akemi (Yeehaa);
Qianqian (Nohorserun69); Bingbing (Littlefat1);
Linda (Littlefat);
Rourou (Shanghaifun);
Old 02-01-2008, 08:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 19
Amoi has much to be proud ofAmoi has much to be proud ofAmoi has much to be proud ofAmoi has much to be proud ofAmoi has much to be proud ofAmoi has much to be proud ofAmoi has much to be proud ofAmoi has much to be proud ofAmoi has much to be proud of

Hi Bro, can PM me her contacts. Thanks !
Old 02-01-2008, 10:34 PM
Samster

Brothers. Relax relax. Afternoon release 40. Now another 50 asking for number. I hope at least half will try and post FR or my time replying all waste.
I am trying best to reply.

Many questions asked like what hotel, pickup or etc. Please connect with her and coordinate with PinPin. I in charge release number only.
Old 03-01-2008, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 20
qqman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqqman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tipuking bro. No contact from you.
I ave pm you again.I have posted FR before.
I would like to try her out.
Old 03-01-2008, 12:46 PM
Samster

Brothers. Please do not call to hello hello.
Pinpin panic. Say want to change number.
If she change, I will not give out anymore.
I headache. Please please only call when you want to try.
The contact is real. No need to test test.
Hope will have FR soon.
Old 03-01-2008, 01:53 PM
goh.rilah

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hey brother thanks for the contact.
Very horny today...I SMS her but no reply leh

Has she changed her number?
Old 03-01-2008, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 23
hotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of light

bro must take care of who u give the no. out to..... dont believe u give so many no FR.... ..... bro pass to me her contact will try her this week... then post FR

http://www.geocities.com/vodka_cdo/cancer.gif
Old 03-01-2008, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdick69 View Post
bro must take care of who u give the no. out to..... dont believe u give so many no FR.... .....
Hi senior. I also do not know how to check. I only want to share. Everyone have to start somewhere. How to say no to new brothers. Just like when I first start in Sammyboy. So I just give to those PM. I really give about 100 over. Start yesterday from 4 - 5pm. Then 10 - 12pm. Today morning and afternoon. Very tiring.
Old 03-01-2008, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
one2cum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, care to share her contact.
Thanks.
Old 03-01-2008, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 23
hotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of light

bro check by looking at their profile..... see how many things they have posted.... and FR writen.... usally got FR writen before is a good gauge....

if not these no. collectors... or worst A........V will spoil your good lobangs

thats y some bros here have basic requirements for sharing contacts.... trust me Pin Pin will change her contact soon if these morons keep disturbing her

http://www.geocities.com/vodka_cdo/cancer.gif
Old 03-01-2008, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
johntan_68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree with hotdick bro concern towards pin pin # given out to those moron? sekali got undercover then cia lak! she can be depoted back to PRC.

She is here on hard life so we have to help sincerely with the bonking expense.
Old 03-01-2008, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipuking View Post
I am sharing this contact with brothers. Please support her. Her child only 4yrs.
She cannot get proper job because only 6 months here. Cash running low.
Not doubting your story but what does a 4 yr old study here? Play school? Even K1 and 2 is older than 4 yrs old right? Anyway, I can help her if u let me have her number. But the 4 yr old part is quite interesting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread