The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2007, 04:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 22
lyontempler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylyontempler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Love for Mature woman

Anyone who wanna share their stories about love or sexual encounters with mature ladies like mother, aunties, milf..... Feel free to submit.
Old 29-12-2007, 04:45 AM
Samster

lyontempler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylyontempler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Love for Mature woman

I wish this is a zap free zone, no matter what you've read in this thread, please don't zap anyone. If you do not like the thing you read, please kindly leave and never return. This is to prevent unneccessary conflict. And if you like wat you read, kindly up point the bro who contributed his stroy. Thanx
Old 29-12-2007, 04:48 AM
Samster

The following post are my posting on another thread which i got zap for no reason and lost some of me point. So now i start my own thread.
Old 29-12-2007, 04:56 AM
Samster

Got up in early in the morning around 2 am, my mom woke me up saying she horny. We strip naked, walk down the stairs, to a badminton court behind our block. She lie on the floor, open her leg wide, we make love for about 20 mins, She had orgasm. Then we shift to the stone table beside the court, i sit on the table she sit on the stool. She give me a blowjob, untill i almost cum. I get down of the table, she lie on the table and i cum inside her vagina. While i was cumming inside her, we suddenly notice a teenage girl in her 20s was watching us. My mom saw her standing there like a statue with her mouth open wide like in shock. She get up and gave me blowjob. That girl got so excited and squad down. We quickly finished up and walk up the stairs and go home. The best part is, the next morning, my mom told me the girl from last night was loitering outside our unit. She's very naughty, make some moaning sound and we can see from the shadow outside the window, the girl was trying to peep thru the window. Since that day, she's like our loyal fan. Btw, we had ever invite her in to watch. Damn shiok.
Old 29-12-2007, 09:52 AM
Samster

It all happened when i was 13. My dad left us for another woman when i was 10.Since then, only me, my mom and my elder sister staying in a 3 room flat. My mom got married in her early 20s and very open minded. She don't wear clothing when she's at home, since we only had 2 bedroom, elder sister got her own room and i sleep with mom on a queen size bed.
Since then i got to hug her and suck her nipple while falling asleep, just like a baby. Btw, we both sleep naked. As i am her son, she had no worries.

One day, after the sec 1 final exam, during the long school holiday. As usual, i'll suck her nipple while we're going to bed at night. While i was falling alseep, my penis suddenly got hard. That had never happened before. Due to i'm very sleepy, i didn't bother and fall asleep. Next morning, when i woke up, i found mom was holding onto my penis, it's still hard. I woke mom up telling her i need to go shee shee, ask her to let go of my gugu. She let go and i went pee.

After i came back from the toilet, mom was awake. I went back into her arms and she hold me tightly with my head squeezing into her big breasts. Mom had a very voluptious figure, 38D Bust - 30 Waist - 38 Hip. She was blushing when she told me: "Boy, you've grown up so fast. Your gugu bird now can get hard already. Last night your long hard gugu bird almost poke inside mommy's shee shee there."

I asked her did i hurt her, she said she had to hold my penis to prevent it from poking her. After she said that, she grab my penis again. She said: "Boy, your gugu bird very hard, mommy can suck or not?" Before i can react, she already place my penis inside her mouth and started sucking. In just a few minutes, i shoot all my semen into her mouth andshe swallow all of it. That's my first experience of ejeculation and orgasm. The Sensation was so intense,
i almost black out. Mom hold me in her arms, i suck her nipple and fall asleep.
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 29-12-2007, 09:54 AM
Samster

I woke up in the afternoon, when i woke up, mom was fondling with my penis, it became hard again.
Mom told me that she hadn't eaten man's semen for a long time, she said mine was delicious.
Mom suddenly spread her legs wide open, she wanted me she see and play with her shee shee place.
I crouched up infront of her opened wide legs, looking at her very hairy vagina, wondering what to do.
Mom told me what i see, i see a very fleshy and hairy piece of meat shape like a hotdog bun with a slit
in the middle. Mom want me to rub it, i place one hand on it and started touching it. Then i rub lightly
running my finger thru her thick bush of pubic hair. Mom want me to press harder and squeeze the meat.
I did what she told me and started to moan.

After a few minutes, sticky liquid start to flow out of the slit. I told her and she want me to open her
shee shee place. More sticky liquid flows out. I told her and she want me to lick and suck her vagina.
I said no, i don't want to lick her shee shee place. She said, if i don't do it, no more sucking of her nipple
and no more sucking my gugu bird. I got no choice, i place my face closer and lick it. It's sticky and slighty salty.
Taste not bad and i continue licking and sucking up her sticky liquid.

Then suddenly she sat up, grab me and grab my butt close to her, grab my hard penis and shove it into her vagina.
She want me to lie on top of her and make my penis move in and out of her shee shee place.
I slowly pull my penis out abit and push it back in. She guided me with her legs around my butt.
When i get the hang of it, she let go. After a few minutes, i can feel something going to come out of my penis.
I told mom and she wanted me to shoot everything inside her. Before i knew, i ejeculate. At the same time, mom
started to shiver and jerk vigourouly. When i finished shooting my semen, she scream and moan very loud.
My elder sis heard her scream and rush to our room, mom chase her back to her room.

My orgasm was so intense, i almost fainted. Mom ask me to lie on her tummy and rest. I fall asleep.
I woke up after a while, i realised my penis is still inside mom's vagina. She want me to leave it in there.
Mom cried and apologised to me saying she sorry for taking my virginty away. As i was young and i love her so much,
i told her as far as she's happy, i'm happy. Anyway whatever we've done earlier feels good. I don't mind doing it again.
Since then, mom had been like a girlfriend and wife to me. My sister often tease me calling me papa or mother fucker.

Till today, i consider her like my wife already.
Old 29-12-2007, 09:55 AM
Samster

Enough of discussing about me and my mom, back to story. I remember one night when i was around 16, it was december after my O level exam. Me, my mom and sis book a pit at east coast to celebrate exam over. We book a far away pit with less people. Luckily that evening, not a single soul in our area.

After we ate our food, mom and sis change to their swimsuit. To my surprise, mom & sis were wearing bikini. Back in the early 90s, bikini is still rarely seen. Back then, miss Universe and miss world were all in one piece swimsuit. Thong & G-string were not yet available till few years later.

Immediately, my cock stand. Both their breasts are so big, the bikini top can't even hold nor cover. We went for a dip in the sea, while playing in the water, mom was jumping up and down, due to having heavy breasts, the string snap. The top fall off, showing her huge breasts and big nipple(it's all my fault, cause i suck everyday, it big and long) I thought she'll try to cover up, instead she remove it. Sis saw that and she started stripping.

Before i can get over my mind worrying people might see us, the 2 of them were naked. Then the 2 huge bust woman started hugging me, while mom and i was kissing, sis were playing with my penis. I was too excited, i cum.

Then i request to go back to the tent as i hear people coming our way. As we're running back, i discovered both mom and sis were clean shaven. The both of them had shaved their pussy hair. Inside the test, worrying the 2 of them would catch a cold as that night was quite cool and windy. I started cleaning and wiping the 2 naked woman dry. I dry sis first and she just lie there naked. Then i started drying mom, went i touch her sensitive parts, she moan. Then i hear someone moanig from behind me, sis was masturbating. Then mom lie down and spread her legs. Sis kick me in the butt saying can't you see mommy is horny, papa quickily go fuck mommy, i want to watch.

So i position myself in the missionary pose, then suddenly my sis grab my rock hard cock, shove it in mom's wet pussy, grab my butt and push. It went in fully, sis was hugging my from behind while i fuck mom. about 1o mins later mom had her orgasm, she screaming, jerking and shivering. I quickily cover her mouth as i'm afraid people might hear us and come check. Then i cum too, shoot all my sperm inside her. I pull out and lie flat, too tired to move.

I close my eyes to rest, i felt someone sucking my penis. Not sure who as you know at midnight 0000hrs, the street lamp will turn off. Too dark to see, don't bother, just enjoy. Then she climb on top of me and start riding. I thought it was mom, so i grab her breast and started sucking her nipples. Then i realise, the nipple was much smaller. Then i ask, mom when ya nipple become so small, mom heard it, turn on the torch, sis was fucking me. Mom gave her a slap and she fell. But she'd reached her orgasm, she twitching and shivering.

Then when she come to her senses, she replied: "If i were to lost my virgin, i rather gave it to someone i love and close to me rather than my those so call boyfriend who just want to fuck me for my body." (Btw that's the only time she ever successfully mount me. Had countless of attempt later but fail due to strong defender) After that, i just fall asleep. The 2 of them just lie on my chest.

When it's almost morning, we can hear the bird chirping, i quickily wake up the 2 naked woman. Mom woke up and walk out of the tent naked. Then sis follow, i got panic and run after them. They ran into the sea for skinny dip, i brought towels and join them. Then we came up, mom whisper in my ear, she want to do one more time before we go back. So i slowly walk back to the tent, i turn back, mom was lying on the table with her legs wide open and sis sucking her nipple. I quickily ran over and shove my penis in. But this time i gotta cum fast as sun going to rise, morning runner and bicycle rider will be coming soon. I used all my strength and concentration to fuck her. Luckily around 10 mins, i cum and she had orgasm too. We went back the tent, put on our cloths, pack up and left.

Since that day, the 3 of us often had shower together and slept together on the same bed. But only me and mom were doing it, mom make it clear she forbid the 2 of us making love. I listen and obey, but sis always try to hump the bird while the hen is not watching. But i control myself as mom told me i might make sis pregnant if i accidently shoot inside. Then we'll be in big trouble. But she allows sis to play with my penis and sucking it. She love it especially when i'm asleep. Or place her pussy on my mouth and let her juice drip down and rub all over my face.

Now we're both grown up, she had a steady boyfriend. She don't disturb me that often. Those were the days man. Like my story, please add point. No point, so next chapter.
Old 29-12-2007, 09:56 AM
Samster

I remember once me and my mom went to visit her younger sister at a very Ulu condo near orchard road. It's very old and kinda run down. But it does had a very nice pool and jacuzzi. We woke up around 2.30am, went down to the pool naked.

We went into the female toilet to use the Suana, we kiss and make love while sweating out. Then after we both cum, we took a quick shower together and went to the jacuzzi. We enjoy the water jet massaging our back, then mom shift her body and let the jet massage her huge breasts. It turns me on and i got hard again, then mom adjust her position the let the jet directly on her pussy. She's moaning very loud as it's very shiok.

I grab her breasts from behind and insert my hard penis into her pussy. I tried to fuck her but difficult as both of us started to float. Then we went into the big pool. We went to the ladder, mom put her arms through the ladder like riding roller coaster and let her lower body float up, i grab the handle bar and insert my hard penis again trying to fuck. This time, shiok! The position just right. Imagine making love in a floating position. Mom wrap her leg around me to prevent me drifting away, this makes it even better. We were so excited, around 10 mins, we both cum.

After having 2 orgasm, we both got tired and rest on the long pool chair. Accidentally fallen asleep, only woke up when we hear birds calling, then we realised almost 5.30am. We quickly went back to the apartment, while waiting for the lift, a maid came out to wash car. She's shock to see us naked, then when we reach our floor, we met another maid. She too got a shock. Then we quickly went back to our apartment. The worst is when we went in and try to sneak back to our room, we were both caught by my mom sister. She woke up to pee and went to the kitchen for a drink.

Now our secret relationship were known by another person, but she told us she'd already guess as me and my mom were very close and intimate. Somemore sleep in the same room. But after that incident, i manage to get my aunty in bed, so to make her keep her mouth shut. Now she had already fuck by me, she don't dare to say it out, worst is she's always asking me to fuck her like addicted liao.
Old 29-12-2007, 09:58 AM
Samster

I remember many years ago, during valentine's day, i brought my mom out for a romantic dinner at marina square. After the dinner, we went for a stroll along the river. We walk and walk, got tired and took a break near under sheares bridge. Afew couples were lying on the water break near the water. Mom got horny, we walk further down where there's less people.

Then we found a spot, only a couple there and they're so engross in kissing, didn't notice me and mom just lying only about 10 metres away. Mom lift up her skirt, she's not wearing any panty, open her legs wide and i start licking her pussy. She started to moan softly, then her juice started flowing out. I got hard, pull out my penis and brought it to her mouth. She started giving me blowjob. Now i notice the couple beside us, the guy were lying on his back, the girl strip off her top showing her boobs, the guy was sucking her breasts.

Now it's a competition, me and mom strip naked and we make love. The couple were shock, just stay still and watch. I just concentrating fucking my mom, in about 15 mins, mom and i both had orgasm at the same time. mom moan so loud i had to cover her mouth. I shot all my sperm inside her and then we both lie on our back to rest. Then mom did a very daring thing, she walk to the couple(mom Still Naked!), She told the girl, your boyfriend don't dare to fuck you huh? I already finished liao, going back home a happy woman, bye. Then she slowly walk down into the water, washing her pussy in the sea then walk back up. This time i tell you, that couple totally stun and shock.

Mom walk back to me, lie down again, open her leg wide. I took out tissue and wipe her dry. We kiss for awhile then start dressing up. I help mom with her dress and mom help me wear my clothing. When we walk pass the couple while walking back, mom got naughty again. She whisper to that girl, "your boyfriend got wipe your pussy after he cum or not? My hubby cleans me up, i just need to lie on my back and open my leg wide. You saw that just now right?" Mom walk back to me and gave me a kiss and we walk away.

After we heard the couple arguing then no noise. Then a loud splash, that girl kick his bf into the sea. Then i told mom, see wat you've done. She giggle...
Old 30-12-2007, 04:26 AM
Samster

Yesterday after dinner, mom wanted to go for a walk, so we take a stroll to a park near our home. It's breazy and quite, no one in site. We sat down on the bench near a tree. We can see the moon and some stars, actually kinda romantic. Mom lean her head on my shoulder and hold my hand. After awhile i discover she had fallen asleep, i turn and look at her, i got a down blouse view, she's wearing a loose low cut tank top without bra. I can see her deep cleavage made by her DD Breasts and her huge long hard nipple poking out of the soft material of her top. I use 2 finger and clamp her nipple lightly and she moan. Then i do the same on the other nipple and she moan again.

Then i grab her huge breasts and rubba rubba and mom woke up. She said "You're making me horny" then she whisper into my ear "I didn't wear panty under these skirt, wanna see?" She spread her legs and indeed those clean shaven fat juicy pink lips of hers sure tells me it's horny as i can see juice flowing out. She wasted no time, pull down my short lightly just enough to exposed my rock hard penis. She bend over to give me a blowjob and my god..... it feels good. Then before i can get my mind back from the mind blowing suction of hers, she grab my penis and sit on it. My rock hard penis shove all the way into her wet juicy vagina. At the same time she pull down her top slightly to pop out her gigantic breasts.

While she do all the rocking and concentrate on sucking her nipple. After awhile she had orgasm but i still didn't get mine. Mom rested awhile and continue but this time she do some ups and downs. After about 10 mins or so i had feeling i'm gonna cum. At this moment, suddenly we saw a young couple walking towards us, mom sat on my lap with my penis in fully and spread her skirt to cover everything below. While the teen couple walk just right in front of our bench, we pretend to be passionately kissing while at the same time i was having an orgasm and ejeculating inside my mother's vagina. We can hear the girl saying " See how loving they are, you never kiss me like that" then they walk away into the dark.

Then mom gets up and sat on the bench, spread her legs wide to cool down and i left my half soften penis dangling outside my short. Some cum still flowing out of my penis head, mom gave me another blowjob to suck everything clean. But instead i got hard again, this time she finish the job by sucking. I cum and she swallow all my semen. Then we kiss and hug for awhile and we head home, holding hand enjoying the breaze and the night sky.
Old 30-12-2007, 04:33 AM
Samster

Yesterday after dinner, mom wanted to go for a walk, so we take a stroll to a park near our home. It's breazy and quite, no one in site. We sat down on the bench near a tree. We can see the moon and some stars, actually kinda romantic. Mom lean her head on my shoulder and hold my hand. After awhile i discover she had fallen asleep, i turn and look at her, i got a down blouse view, she's wearing a loose low cut tank top without bra. I can see her deep cleavage made by her DD Breasts and her huge long hard nipple poking out of the soft material of her top. I use 2 finger and clamp her nipple lightly and she moan. Then i do the same on the other nipple and she moan again.

Then i grab her huge breasts and rubba rubba and mom woke up. She said "You're making me horny" then she whisper into my ear "I didn't wear panty under these skirt, wanna see?" She spread her legs and indeed those clean shaven fat juicy pink lips of hers sure tells me it's horny as i can see juice flowing out. She wasted no time, pull down my short lightly just enough to exposed my rock hard penis. She bend over to give me a blowjob and my god..... it feels good. Then before i can get my mind back from the mind blowing suction of hers, she grab my penis and sit on it. My rock hard penis shove all the way into her wet juicy vagina. At the same time she pull down her top slightly to pop out her gigantic breasts.

While she do all the rocking and concentrate on sucking her nipple. After awhile she had orgasm but i still didn't get mine. Mom rested awhile and continue but this time she do some ups and downs. After about 10 mins or so i had feeling i'm gonna cum. At this moment, suddenly we saw a young couple walking towards us, mom sat on my lap with my penis in fully and spread her skirt to cover everything below. While the teen couple walk just right in front of our bench, we pretend to be passionately kissing while at the same time i was having an orgasm and ejeculating inside my mother's vagina. We can hear the girl saying " See how loving they are, you never kiss me like that" then they walk away into the dark.

Then mom gets up and sat on the bench, spread her legs wide to cool down and i left my half soften penis dangling outside my short. Some cum still flowing out of my penis head, mom gave me another blowjob to suck everything clean. But instead i got hard again, this time she finish the job by sucking. I cum and she swallow all my semen. Then we kiss and hug for awhile and we head home, holding hand enjoying the breaze and the night sky.
Old 01-01-2008, 05:05 AM
Samster

Hi everyone! Happy New Year 2008!!!! Just came back home, went out with mom and sis to the Marina Bay to watch Fire works for the countdown. Just finish giving mom a quick shower, wipe her dry, blow dry her hair and tuck her into bed. She's sound asleeep now.

After the fireworks, Sis meet up with her bf to go for a late night movie so left me and mom. We took a walk down the bay along the water. Then come to a familiar site, the place where we first make love naked in public, infront of a couple and in the end the girl kick her bf into the sea result of my mom's provoking.

Then suddenly the horniness thoughts came to both of our mind. Same thing, the place had no one in site, but this time they're building a dam. Got some construction going on. So we walk walk back a little where there still space for us to lie down near the water.

Mom lift up her skirt and as usual no panty, she spread her legs for me to lick her big fat fleshy pink pussy. I think she's already horny for awhile, it's all wet. While i was licking her pussy, 2 girl approaching us from far, they were holding hand, i guess maybe lesbian. But didn't bother continue licking my mom's fat juicy pussy.

Before i knew it, the 2 girls was standing right above us watching me licking my mom's pussy. Then suddenly one girl said" Can we Watch?" Mom stop her moaning and ask them to join in. The 2 girl walk down beside us, mom grab my head and said " lick my Vagina son" The 2 girl got shock, one girl said " Aunty! This guy your son Ah!" My mom replied " Yes! He my son and also my husband" The 2 girl suddenly got excited and started kissing and hugging.

They started unbutton their blouse, unhook their bra and started sucking each others nipples. I cannot tahan, pull down my pants and shove my rock hard penis into mom's mouth and she started sucking. The 2 girl stop and watch. Then one girl ask mom whether the can see my penis, mom pull out from her mouth and show it to them. She said" Big huh! My product." Then the 2 girls said they've never seen a real penis before only on website. Then wanna touch, then mom grab one of the girls hand and hold my penis. That girl suddenly like siao liao, getting abit excited then she bend forward to suck my penis. Wow! Shiok man, she's good. Then the other one go to the other side and snatch my penis from her girlfriend "I also wanna try" and she shove it in her mouth. This time i cannot hold on any longer i cum all my semen into her mouth.

Then she like wanna spit it out, mom quickly stop her by sucking it out of her mouth. Mom swallow all of it and lie back relax. Mom then ask me, "boy your gugu still hard on not? Can fuck mommy?" Luckily i'm still hard, i shove my penis into mom's wet pussy, she moan so loud i had to cover her mouth. Then the 2 girl said " aunty, your breasts very big hor, can we suck? Mom unbutton her blouse revealling her 40DD gigantic breasts and long hard nipple. The 2 girls got a shock, each one grab one breast and started sucking. I dunno got into wat kind of good luck tonight, get to see and do this kind of thing. Then after about 10 mins, due to too much stimulation of 3 sensitive points, mom moan loudly and had her orgasm. And the same time i reach my climax once again and cum all my sperm inside mom's vagina.

Then the four of us just lie down there resting. Then mom ask the 2 girls, "which one of you wanna be mom daughter-in-law? Both of you had suck my son's penis, suck my nipple" The 2 girls move side my side, one on each side of mom and lay their head on mom's breasts. They said can we both be your daughter-in-law? Wah! This 2 girl crazy liao! I suspect they maybe on some kinda drugs on drunk liao. Then mom said, can have only one and the other one can become god daughter. Then the 2 girl call my mom "mommy....!" Now i'm totally blur!

Mom invites them to our home tonight for dinner. We exchange phone numbers, got dress and get out of the place. Mom drove the 2 girls home and we go back to our home. On the way back i ask mom" Why you do like that? You know how much i love you!" Then she said, "when ever i go malaysia visit your aunties, i always give you money to go to look for girls or massage to get a handjob. But they're not really safe, if i got you a wife and god sister, when i'm not around, they can help me take care of you!" "and when you're not around at home, i can get some girly fun too!" Wah lao eh! This mom of mine totally crazy liao but hey! That's damn good idea, but not sure wat will turn out to be. Let just see after the dinner.

By the way, the 2 girls damn Chio man! Both got C Cup breasts, one 34 and the other 36. Both 26 y/o, big eyes, long hair and big butt just like mom. Wow! Tonight must prepare nice Dinner! Got future wife and god sister coming for makan. That's all for now, gotta go fuck mom again, she just woke up, wanna fuck again. My poor little bro, cum 2 times liao still cannot rest. Ok, gotta go, she calling again. Bye guys
Old 03-01-2008, 03:30 AM
Samster

Old 03-01-2008, 04:26 AM
Samster

The 2 girls came for dinner, wow! They're dress very sexy, see already cannot tahan. Best is both of them didn't wear BRA...., worst is through out the dinner, 6 nipples right in front of me, very tempting.

After the dinner, the girl with the larger breasts staying here over night us, the other went home. This girl name Shirley, i can tell you, she's damn cute, pretty and sexy. After dinner, me, mom and shirley was watching tv, then after the show mom went to shower. Mom then ask me to join her, shirley requested to join. Damn... those breasts and butt are a killer man. She so curvacious. All of us in the shower, kinda crowded but it reminded me back in the days where mom, me and sis would shower together.

While i rubbing shower gel all over mom, surprisingly shirley doing the same to me. Then we turn the other way around. Shiok man, rub by 2 girls. Then we rince each other off. Once we're clear of soap, mom immediately grab my penis and started sucking and licking. Then shirley also wanna try, then both of them licking and sucking together. Then mom said she want poke poke, we dry each other up and hit the bed. Mom and shirley lie on the bed, both open their legs showing me their beautiful vaginas. I dive in and lick the living hell out of them. They moan so loud i was worried the neighbours would call the police. Then shirley cum with a very strong orgasm, i finish off by fucking mom. Mom cum in a short while but i still good to go. Then shirley wanted me to fuck her, so i go for it. I put my very hard penis into her wet pussy, wow, very tight. Mom started kissing her and sucking her nipples. Shirley cannot tahan the double attack, very fast she came again.

Poor me, still haven't cum. This time i lie on my back, the 2 of them pleasure me. They both grab my penis, one do hj, one suck. They take turn, i can tell you it's a good combination. Before i know it, i shoot all my load. It landed all over their face. Mom and shirley kiss and lick my semen off each other's face and swallows it.

After the heavy activity, i got up, took wet towel to clean the 2 up. I wipe mom clean then move to shirley, i saw some drops of blood on the towel where she's lying. I ask her, today you period ah? She told me she's still a virgin untill tonight. I got a shock, first time fuck a virgin leh! Then she told us she's been a lesbian since secondary school time but she also had insterest in boys but like girls more. Then after the night before when she met me and mom, after sucking my penis and decide to give up her virgin. Then mom got up, go to her dresser and got a ang bao for her. Then mom ask her wanna be my girlfriend? She say can try, she like guys who treat their girlfriend or mom very well. Wah! i got chance leh....

Anyway, after that the 2 beautiful and tired lady went to sleep and i was here typing all this down. Ok, gotta go sleep. Mom want hug hug. See ya.
Old 03-01-2008, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
creatox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros out there, at least give this man a clap la..dun juz slap..its not easy to continue for 5-6 days after so much zapping...and summore zap till moderation still wanna post..u sure got a strong will..or u already got -5 b4 posting this tread? haha

me like mature women..but not into incest though,,

2 humble pts added,

Last edited by creatox; 03-01-2008 at 11:11 PM. Reason: some doubts
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1