The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2007, 02:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
How to get an angmo gf/wife in Singapore??

I have a thing for angmo gals, can somebody advise me what to do to fufill my dream , not in other countries but in singapore, to get an angmo gf and eventually a wife and get her to settle down here.

actually i dun mind eastern europe gals like czech republic, hungary, poland cos they also have very nice gals but not many can speak english , i am not sure if they wanna come here as many prefer go germany, switzerland, scandinavia.

i not looking for prostitutes , i looking for gf and eventaully wife.

where to find angmo gals in singapore? or have to fly there but i dun know how to arrange a marriage agency there?????
Old 29-12-2007, 02:28 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1116 / Power: 0
ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25
Re: How to get an angmo gf/wife in Singapore??

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
I have a thing for angmo gals, can somebody advise me what to do to fufill my dream , not in other countries but in singapore, to get an angmo gf and eventually a wife and get her to settle down here.

actually i dun mind eastern europe gals like czech republic, hungary, poland cos they also have very nice gals but not many can speak english , i am not sure if they wanna come here as many prefer go germany, switzerland, scandinavia.

where to find angmo gals in singapore? or have to fly there but i dun know how to arrange a marriage agency there?????
FATE.......if it yrs, it yrs.......try to know a degree holder babe....so u can help her apply LTSVP in singapore to look for jobs, easy for u to make upw ith her...hehehe
Old 29-12-2007, 12:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
humpcheepang humpcheepang humpcheepang humpcheepang

Quote:
I have a thing for angmo gals, can somebody advise me what to do to fufill my dream , not in other countries but in singapore, to get an angmo gf and eventually a wife and get her to settle down here.....where to find angmo gals in singapore? or have to fly there but i dun know how to arrange a marriage agency there?????
Maria Sharapova is now here in Sillypore. Maybe you can try sianning her at the In-Door Stadium tmr, good luck bro!
Old 29-12-2007, 01:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -999 / Power: 0
<<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>>

Quote:

Russia & eastern european countries got many girls wanting to be mail-order brides....you can check out the websites of those online marraige agencies.......i believe singapore ones onli cater to asian countries like PRC, Vietnam.....

wah bro you go Deutschland come back now sot tio White Meat? hehehe
Old 29-12-2007, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

How about working for MMC or Advertising Firms...MOre chance of getting to work with Ang Mohs and hopefully scold one? Good luck brother
Old 29-12-2007, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 19
sukhoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i am in canada studying now so i know what you mean, i have a angmoh FB and its amazing
Old 29-12-2007, 03:59 PM
Samster

justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukhoi View Post
i am in canada studying now so i know what you mean, i have a angmoh FB and its amazing
share share story pls
Old 29-12-2007, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

yah man, share share!!!!!!!
Old 29-12-2007, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

How about working for MMC or Advertising Firms...MOre chance of getting to work with Ang Mohs and hopefully scold one? Good luck brother
It's MultiNational Company, not MMC lah

By the way, what makes you think ad agencies got chance of scoring with an ang moh?

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 29-12-2007, 04:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -999 / Power: 0
<<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boytoy View Post
It's MultiNational Company, not MMC lah

By the way, what makes you think ad agencies got chance of scoring with an ang moh?
MMC stands for Malaysian Minning Company......you sure Ad company can meet angmo chicks? Work in UWC or SAS stand better chance
Old 31-12-2007, 02:19 PM
Samster

i work in mnc but unfortunately my company or depart not many gals let alone pretty angmo gals, but when i go overseas always steam when i see those young angmo gals in office
Old 31-12-2007, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 19
ChuiTaLan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChuiTaLan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
i work in mnc but unfortunately my company or depart not many gals let alone pretty angmo gals, but when i go overseas always steam when i see those young angmo gals in office
Bro, try the marine industries MNC.....i always saw a few quite chio whitechicks in overall ard my work pl during lunch time. Now petrol & oil boom, so many MNC will sent their staffs here to sillyball, so may have a chance.
Old 02-01-2008, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

I think there are some marriage agency that offers ang mo. You can try to google for them.
Old 02-01-2008, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:

'bro den ithink you are in the wrong forum le..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1