The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2007, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 19
daringwolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Massage by Local Chinese Fiona

Don't know if anyone had started this thread or not. Came across this lady in some advertisement and thus thinking of sharing with brothers here. Don't flame me as I have not try her service before. Details below:

Name: Fiona
Local Chinese 21yrs old
Ht: 169cm
Wt: 51kg
Cup: C
Charge: $80 for don't know how long

Any brothers willing to be commando or tried her before, please send FR ok???

Don't deduct my points please as I don't have much point to play with in the first place...
Old 24-12-2007, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage by Local Chinese Fiona

dun know what you talking abt...no head, no tail.........
Old 24-12-2007, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
darkillidan is Cool - loads of Potential

pure massage? or got other service..
Old 24-12-2007, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daringwolf View Post
Name: Fiona
Local Chinese 21yrs old
Ht: 169cm
Wt: 51kg
Cup: C
Charge: $80 for don't know how long

Any brothers willing to be commando or tried her before, please send FR ok???

Don't deduct my points please as I don't have much point to play with in the first place...
Guess he got this from some free classified advertisment.. Bro why don't you try and post a FR instead of asking for 1..
Old 24-12-2007, 04:50 PM
Samster

I had mentioned that I read an advertisement and thus I was asking about if anyone had tried before. Guess some idiot fella does know know how to read and zapped me instead. If you dare to zapped me, please at least have the courtesy to state your nick. Don't hide behind and do all this chicken shit.

I know I have lie very low as I seldom share contacts because of all this shit fellas. For those whom we had shared contacts with each other, thanks a lot.
Old 24-12-2007, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Bro.Cool down. Perhaps you have to consolidate all your contact and just put it into 1 thread instead.

I never zap you hor.. Not enough power to zap..
Old 24-12-2007, 05:14 PM
Samster

I got a total of more than 10 contacts which I got from advertisements but I only tried testing two to see if other brothers had tried them before? What do I get in return? 3 points deducted!!!

Some brothers here have set some high criteria before they are willing to share. I guess it boils down that they are afraid that they might share their lobang to the "wrong fella" or to "Anti-V". As for me, I don't qualify these high criteria due to my miserable status, thus LPPL cannot think of getting these lobangs...

I had stayed long for two years not to get my points deducted. See what I get when this is my first time to share and ask ????????
Old 24-12-2007, 05:18 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

To begin with, no I have not zapped your points. But looking at the way u reply, expect more points to be deducted. Learn to be humble, it goes a long way in this forum. And not kpkb nonstop the moment someone deduct your points.
Old 24-12-2007, 05:32 PM
Samster

Bro Blue swatch,

I am not mad at those brothers who have high criteria, please don't misunderstood my postings lah. I am just mad at the person who zapped me without leaving his nick behind. This forum had gone through the phase of f**king each other on the forum for nothing (In the past) and I believe it will improve.

I see I am left with two points and imagine what the fella commented? (Song Bo)

If anyone who has high reputation points can just zap anyone they like, what is left for the people who does not contribute much but wants to chip it once in a while (Those newbies for example)?
Old 24-12-2007, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 18
rh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of light

sad case..

I think u were zapped because u havent try but post here for brudders to test water.. as such many will see liao buey song..

high scorer normally test water liao then post and share with others..

Dont get too upset on this point systems bro.. it's neverthess just a virtual world.. Cheers~
happpy holiday!
Old 24-12-2007, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 17
iMassage is a glorious beacon of lightiMassage is a glorious beacon of lightiMassage is a glorious beacon of lightiMassage is a glorious beacon of lightiMassage is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Bro, the one you mentioned here must be the "Firm ,Perky Bust & Butt FIONA local21 Massage" from yahoo classified last time and now at adpost.
Last time I planned to try her but didnt manage to, coz run out of vit M

Have tried 5 from yahoo ads line so far (1st is the korean girl, 2nd christina i kena aeroplaned, 3rd Dily, 4th Kelly, and 5th is the one I wrote thread, refer to my signature).
Few things about this yahoo/adpost line:
1. Usually the 80$ package is only for massage, duration is max 1 hour (their massage usually not good one, esp for local girls hehe). For FJ with local girls usually around 150$ average (maybe not all of them provide FJ, dunno)
2. Fees usually not included room, we must book room first and then sms them the room number, hotel usually at hotel 81, ask them which one they operate at.
(only one i know we come to her hotel is the korean girl 100$ package in 1 hour already include all, now even see 80% package for 45 mins hehe)
3. Sometimes the ads posted by agent, and the description there is marked up, so don't really trust what the description say there

Just trying to contribute, bro. Hope that help.

Will return all upvote received before.
Up list : SGhappymen, SirLance up, Samkieu, love 6969, Brorelax, joined2005, socialsocial88
Old 24-12-2007, 10:23 PM
Samster

Brother iMassage,

Thanks for the info. Like I said before, I came across the ads and thus I wrote here to ask if anyone had tried before. I am doing it this way as I saw some brothers had done the same and I think there is nothing wrong about it. If I got zapped becaused of it, I had nothing to say. My previous psotings had mentioned that I am not happy because some fellas down here zapped people without leaving their nick and they still even posted sacastic remarks. I thought this forum is to help each and everyone and share info? Such "politics" are not my cup of tea...

By the way, Brother rh8611 thanks for the comfort...
Old 25-12-2007, 01:25 AM
Samster

Brother iMassage,

The Korean gal you mentioned on your post, does the contact no ends with *****983? Hee hee...

I had consolidated to a total of about 8 that describe better about themselves. Can we compare "notes" to see if they are the same people?

1) Fiona
Local Chinese 21yrs old, 1.69m, 51kg, C-Cup $80/- per session

2) Xiao Jiao
Local Chinese 24yrs old, 1.65m, 48kg, 34C $110/- per hr Body picture not
bad and she serves only Chinese men (Not my decision)

3) Christy
21yrs old student, $70/- per hr

4) Sandra
Local Chinses 27yrs old, 1.7m, 50kg, $50/- for 45mins, 9am-1am

5) Korean Girl
$80/- for 45mins, $100/- per hr, 12pm-12am

6) Jessica
25yrs old, 1.68m, 50kg, $80/- per session

7) Gina Wong
24yrs old, 1.56m, 40kg, $100/- per session, after working hrs

8) Coco (I believed not the same Coco in the current Massage Column)
$60/- per hr, 1230hrs-1430hrs, 1800hrs onwards

I had a few others ads which I had copied down for the spirit of sharing. Therefore, I started this thread to ask around it any brothers knows about them. No contact no included above as all brothers should know the reasons.
Old 25-12-2007, 07:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
conjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Massage by Local Chinese Fiona

Thanks for the info bro daringwolf
Old 25-12-2007, 09:26 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by daringwolf View Post
I had a few others ads which I had copied down for the spirit of sharing. Therefore, I started this thread to ask around it any brothers knows about them. No contact no included above as all brothers should know the reasons.
No offence TS, in the spirit of sharing, one should go try 1st and come back with a FR. Thats the spirit of sharing, and not copying all the above and come back and post the different ladies working when it is not verified by anyone.

Anyone can just go to adpost or the few websites and see all these you have written above, simply no value add. Thats the rule of the game here. I dun want to sound harsh but your post, got post like no post as u r asking if anyone tried so they can give u a FR and tell u how good. I seriously do not think thats call sharing and hence the reason why many new samsters get blasted into oblivation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1