The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2007, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 0
Ashgrove6 is one of the Best!Ashgrove6 is one of the Best!Ashgrove6 is one of the Best!
Angie's Spa

Located at Duxton (opposite Be**e)
Licensed Spa with 4 to 5 older ladies.
1 each local chinese, malay & tan indian (mid 20s) + 2 China (S'pore PR)
Solid massage $40/ 60 mins or $60 / 90 mins
5 rms - 2 high beds / 3 low (attached sharing shower)

So far tried only one gal (4 times)
Name: Xiow Ling (PRC)
Looks: 7/10 (nice eyes)
Boobs: 33C Big but soft with dark nips
Pussy: Not too hairy & very very wet.
Massage: 8/10
HJ: 6.5/10 (play her pussy until she can't concentrate on HJ)
FJ: Not for me but you can try your luck.
Damage: $60 (90 mins) + $50 + tips

Remarks: New setup so everything still new & clean (especially towels & bedsheets). For Bros who needs good solid massage, try Kitty, malay lady (recommended by XL) & Xiow Ling.

RTF: Yes, to try Kitty. Supposed to be top in massage

Downside: Located in CBD. Sunday also need to pay parking. WTF!!!
Old 21-12-2007, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 18
tepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant future
Re: Angie's Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashgrove6 View Post
Located at Duxton (opposite Be**e)
Licensed Spa with 4 to 5 older ladies.
1 each local chinese, malay & tan indian (mid 20s) + 2 China (S'pore PR)
Hi Bro,

Good find, just across the road from one of my favourite places... Perhaps this could be my next place to visit... Any more details on the other ladies, also you did mention older ladies, errr... how old are the other 2 PRCs, Local and Malay? 40s? early or late 30s?

Cheers and thanks in advance for the info.
Been there done that, had plenty of good and not so good memories throughout the years... Now there isn't much excitement left and the places seem so mundane. Guess this is semi-retirement for me for now...
Old 22-12-2007, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3397 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...9&postcount=11

Posted this place B4, there is CoCo,Kitty and Jasmine (only on weekend-dun noe still there or not)...heard from my source there are new gals there, will check it later..heheh.

Mr Cactus
Old 22-12-2007, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
piranahpg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi...

Is 'Angie's Spa', the name of this spa?
Old 22-12-2007, 09:38 PM
Samster

Ashgrove6 is one of the Best!Ashgrove6 is one of the Best!Ashgrove6 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren View Post
http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...9&postcount=11

Posted this place B4, there is CoCo,Kitty and Jasmine (only on weekend-dun noe still there or not)...heard from my source there are new gals there, will check it later..heheh.

Mr Cactus
Bro SIANREN,

Apologies for overtaking your thread. Have not seen anyone mentioned this place so I started one. Anyway, It's known as ANGLE SPA (not Angie's Spa) Took a closer look today.

Current Gals:-
Kitty: Age abt 40. Lau chio w/big neh neh
Xiow Ling: Age early 30s. Small size but big top
Chanel: Minah age abt 25. Cute looking, skinny, bust maybe A cup
Minah: Don't know name. Age: late 20s. A bit bak chye. B cup
Minahon't know name, mid 30s. Very bak chye. D cup. Supposed to be the best in massage there.

Told lady boss Kitty that she needs to bring in more PRC. Minah more suited for ang-moh. She says will look into it.

As mentioned previously, this place only for good massage & HJ. If looking for further action, suggest you go thru forum to seek.

Cheers
Old 22-12-2007, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tepes View Post
Hi Bro,

Good find, just across the road from one of my favourite places... Perhaps this could be my next place to visit... Any more details on the other ladies, also you did mention older ladies, errr... how old are the other 2 PRCs, Local and Malay? 40s? early or late 30s?

Cheers and thanks in advance for the info.
Bro TEPES,

Plse see my last post for stats on girls. My last visit to Be**e was a big disappointment. WW gave me an oversize old lady. Good massage but don't know how to HJ. Stop her halfway then went off. As I was walking to my car, I saw this banner at Angle so I pop-in & go 2nd round. Was serviced by XL which is my type of girl. Visited her again today.

Cheers
Old 24-12-2007, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3397 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Ha, never mind, is all about sharing, whoever post oso can, I usually drop by to have a good rub by XL too... though I sucker for SYT, but can't find anyone good enough to good me the shiok massage.

Anyone noe solid SYT with good massage???

Mr Cactus
Old 24-12-2007, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren View Post
Ha, never mind, is all about sharing, whoever post oso can, I usually drop by to have a good rub by XL too... though I sucker for SYT, but can't find anyone good enough to good me the shiok massage.

Anyone noe solid SYT with good massage???

Mr Cactus
Hi Bro,

SYT stands for "SUCK YOUR THING" so how to give good massage. Most of the good ones are late 20s to 40s. Will PM you if I come across any SYT w/good massage.

Cheers
Old 05-01-2008, 11:52 AM
Samster

tepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant future

Hi Bros,

Thanks to bro Ashgrove6 and bro sianren's recommendation, finally went down to Angle Spa recently and was served by Jasmine aka Xiow Ling. The boss(Kitty) there was real friendly and milfy... Think a few years ago she would have been one hot chick... But cause of her friendly attitude, I suspect she may be a good try... ok back to Jasmine...

Jasmine/Xiow Ling

Looks: 7
extremely pleasant, very nice... not young but I would say at her peak of her womanhood...

Body: 7
with C cup boobs and nice nips, not slim but not huge either, -10% on some areas and firm up in certain parts and she could be on her way to an 8.

GFE: 9
very nice gal and I suspect she's nice to everyone not just me. Also she's unselfish... told me that her boss is also very good in massage and got some malay colleague that is also very good.

Massage: 7
Not piano playing, not the best TCM types, but was enjoyable. Wont fix any pains permanently but will certainly relax and soothe. Good pre-special sensual massage but also not the best(as compared to the other joint I frequent in the discreet cbd thread)

Specials:

Understand that she doesnt go full but she's Very Very accomodating... no bullshit cannot do this and that... she just a very nice girl with nice large assets.

RTF is never my scene... Too many to try, too little $$$ and time... But honestly I have been fighting myself and wanna rtf... She's an all-rounder, good in a lot of things and is really a gem and think in a week or 2 I would break my own rules and return... And she could be dangerous as potentially she could get too close to me... Overall one of the better experiences and a great start to 2008.

Likes about this place:
1) Location. As with Belle, I love the location... chances of getting caught by colleagues/friends/relatives is very very slim.
2) Nice clean environment.
3) Nice Boss which is willing to introduce her staff, unlike some other joints like Belle (when I asked Wen Wen to intro, she got suspicious and asked me what I want! I mean come on, I have been there like a bunch of times and wanted to checkout her inventory so that I can give her more business!!)
4) Jasmine.

Dislikes:
1) 2 rooms sharing 1 toilet, which can open up to both sides... My buddy was doing his business and a dude open the wrong side of the door and looked in at him. I mean it's convenient to have a shower next to your room but that opens up the possibilities for blur bros to check you out when you are doing the do...

2) Aside from Jasmine and a very nice boss, saw another 2 there, a new taiwanese and a large malay... CMI. Suspect this place is a 1 hit wonder and I have already sang that song.

As with all my other FRs this is my personal opinion and I am sharing what I think is true, it is not my intention to mislead or to offend.

Cheers and Happy Hunting.
Been there done that, had plenty of good and not so good memories throughout the years... Now there isn't much excitement left and the places seem so mundane. Guess this is semi-retirement for me for now...
Old 08-01-2008, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
meister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Popped in yesterday for a rub. Allocated a reasonable looking Malay lady called Honey. A little short for my taste but not bad looking MILF.
Clean room with attached shower. Reasonable massage, good pressure and she's quite chatty.
Golden question time...150 for FJ. Expensive but what the hell.
Great action and she loves the cock!

Overall not bad session. RTF? maybe..150 too much though
Old 09-01-2008, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
aloha2007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Honey massage ok. But dont like the look. Short and fat.
Old 16-01-2008, 06:56 PM
Samster

Hi Bros,

Went to this joint again as I happened to be in this area, did not make any appt so went to try my luck... Jasmine was serving someone else, so the boss ask me to choose someone else,there were 2 malay and 1 taiwanese there, all sitting around, some on the floor, think 1 was squatting, eating lunch. To be honest, didnt attract me, quite turn off... but what got my attention was the boss herself!! She was dressed in a gown that day and revealing 2 HUGE melons... Had a little make up on and gel her hair, she looked awesome in her milfy way... No prizes for guessing I chose her...

Kitty

Face: Will not rate cause I am biasd. she looked 30%(older and larger version) like a gal that I liked a lot but never gotten... that was enough for me haha...
Nationality: Singaporean
Body: 7 tall and proportionate for her age.
boob: big C or maybe even D... 2 hands to grab! Large and dark nips.
GFE: 7 very friendly
Overall experience: Excellent, 8.5/10 (will elaborate below)
Massage: 7.5 Good and strong with some twisting of back like thai style.
Dam: 40+50

Good massage good EQ, speaks well and knows her stuff, knows when to talk and when to be quiet and let me enjoy. Only problem is that I really wanted the session to end so that I can turn around and ravage her... After the massage she cracked my back thai style(wrestling fans will know this, it's like she's giving me a Full Nelson lock and twisting me left and right making my spine crack) and when I turned around realised that she had a major nipslip!!! wasnt wearing a bra under that gown!! Nips were exposed due to the thai cracking spine move... WOOHOOOO!! When it came to the special she asked me if I wanted full, really wanted that but didnt have $$$ due to some recent circumstances... So went for HJ instead. She was EXTREMELY accomodating... I am really sick of those gals that quote $50 for HJ and everything cannot do, grab but cannot see, see but cannot touch, touch but cannot suck, this one EVERYTHING CAN!!! NO BULLSHIT!!

Pulled down her gown exposing those large breast, I grabbed her right boob with my left hand and it was large and heavy, started tuning her nips with my right hand whilst groping the same boob with my left. 2 hands also cannot cover(ok my hands a small haha, but not that small). My guess is a large C or maybe even a D(haha I can recognise A cup, B cup and C cups, anything more than that, my experience is lacking). Due to her age and the size of her boobs, the is a slight sag at some angles, but all in all considering her age and the size of her boobs, they are holding up very very well!! After jerking me off a little, I almost cummed, and requested that she lied down next to me, she did that, I started fingering her and kissed her ears, neck, boobs, suck on her boobies whilst fingering her... she enjoyed it... lied next to her, her head resting on my left arm like girlfriend and boyfriend, even rub noses together small pecks on my lips... man... finally came... to be honest, I had body handjobs that cost me $80 and it didnt feel half as good, and for this session I only paid $50(+40 entrance, which is standard).

All in all, one of the most value for money sessions I had, with a hot milf... Have not felt this loving feeling for such a long time...

As with all my other FRs this is my true experience and my personal opinion, and experiences and opinions can differ greatly, no offence intended.

Cheers and have fun!!
Old 16-01-2008, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
schan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Tepes,

I totally agree and share the same passion for Kitty! I had a long 2 hour session with her the same aqua gown day.Wow her boobs were spilling out without her Bra!

I had booked for a one hour session and had to extend it for another one hour as the passion, lust and heat just went on and on and ...

The massage (she can really do a strong massage ) ended in 20 min and I opted for a FJ. She peeled off the gown and there she was in full glory infront of me. She has one of the best MILF bodies in business and an friendly attitude to match. I tried all possible sexual activities-Oral, masturbating,FJ in various positions and by the end of two sweaty hours , both of us were lying in pool of cum, Imagine 1.5 hours of pure physical activity...

Bros , If MILF's are your type and you like a curvy, hot and smooth body next to you listening to all your demands.. you should not miss her.

110% worth your money and you will be for more...

Have fun.... always
Old 17-01-2008, 04:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
dog69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Kitty's boobs are obviously fake, she has got it done up with silicone. Not worthwhile since there are many genuine boobs out there such as Geraldine and others. Kitty's hygenie seriously needs improvement as I notice that she does not even bother to clean her cb even after fj.
Old 17-01-2008, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog69 View Post
Kitty's boobs are obviously fake, she has got it done up with silicone. Not worthwhile since there are many genuine boobs out there such as Geraldine and others. Kitty's hygenie seriously needs improvement as I notice that she does not even bother to clean her cb even after fj.
Bro,

Checked with her and she did mention that her's are real. Dont really know how to judge myself, she may or may not be lying, no comments there, any way I enjoyed them so to me no difference. As for Hygiene, well, after my session she did get up and used the basin, wet a small cloth and clean her boobs area. Didnt clean bottom since I didnt take full. That was my session and my experience, it may differ from yours.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1