The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Wives sharing about their past lovers. (Feel free to share)

Wife’s sharing part 1

was fooling around with wife, sex has gotten routine. she finally opened up a bit about her past to spice things up. but not sure if it’s fiction or the truth as she was trying to get me excited.

Wife shared about her second bf.. they bonded cos both her parents were going through divorce, and bf parents already separated, living separately. the bf was a chubby nerd, but quite smart in studying, very unlikely for her to date him otherwise. it was during a major exam period and she stayed over the weekend at his place to study quite frequently, shared his queen size bed. that bf wasn’t very horny but did try his luck with her. cuddle while sleeping. after a few months, then moved to light petting, usually when they were in bed sleeping.. wife pretended that she was inexperienced too despite her troubled past. when the exam got closer, they both became more stressed as both were aiming for perfect scores, wife needed it to pay for scholarship for the expensive uni fees.. she didn't want to rely on the potential step father who was rich.

the bf used excuse to start and try drinking alcohol together. wife after drink became very open and sexually expressive, moaned quite loud even though she say that bf penis that that big and not that skilled also. it was his first time. but he could last as she's been giving him frequent handjobs during their petting to make him less horny and focus on studying... and also partly to end the petting sessions as she found them rather boring.

they fuck for a few minutes, then his father stormed into the room!

tbc...

other bros who find your wife past sexperience exciting to discuss about, please feel free to share.
Old 06-09-2020, 12:23 AM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Re: Wives sharing about their past lovers. (Feel free to share)

Hope this thread not offending anyone...

Wife’s sharing part 2

the bf’s father very animatedly throw fits of anger and questioning the son. checked if he had condom on, and started yelling at him, dragging him out of bed. wife quickly pretended to be drunk and asleep, but could feel plenty of her skin being exposed to the cold air con air even though she took a pillow to cover her top half.. she bent her legs and shut them tight, tilted her body sideways. it was chaotic, the father was non stop yelling at his son, asking him if he thought about his own future? what if get her pregnant? why you take my bottle without asking?

it was very drama. her bf yelled back at him.. but was made to go take a cold shower. harsh words were exchanged… very harsh words..

bf father came back in…. stood over her for a moment. she kept her eyes shut, act drunk, too scared to face him… felt him tap on her arm.. asking her if she was ok… she acted blur and confused….

looked up directly at him…

she was stunned….. not by his presence… but by something else… Uncle A was in his singlet and shorts… something caught her attention and kept her mesmerised…

not sure if he realise… but he asked her again.. are you ok?

wife younger self: I think so..

Uncle A: are you drunk?

wife younger self: don’t know. i drank a bit…

she saw uncle A’s eyes glance to look at her legs…. and thigh… and…. he quickly broke out of his trance and bent down to pick things up from the floor after looking around… wife however, was still staring until it disappeared from her line of sight.. Uncle stood up again, in a swift motion, took the pillow which wife used to cover her topless self and placed her clothes to cover her body.. wife was staring again, not sure if he looked at her exposed top… her helped her sit up…

Uncle A: it’s dark. i can’t see anything don’t worry…

He guide her to put her JC PE t shirt back on…. she really could not tell if he looked at all.. she leaned on to him as well, and oh my…… she felt it on the side of her waist for the first time….. he placed her shorts to cover her private area..

Uncle A: you rest in the room upstairs… i carry you ok. relax.

Uncle A was strong… lifted her up with ease…

bf: where are you bringing her?

Uncle A: UPSTAIRS! LET HER REST! i don’t trust you two to be together alone…

more harsh words were exchanged…. but uncle A ignored him completely and continue to make his way up the stairs.. bf did not follow, instead he stormed off… Uncle A laid wife gently on the bed in the junior master room... he took the blanket and covered her… touched her forehead…

Uncle A: rest here. i go get you some water.. it was dark, but there was light coming from the common area outside. wife peeked at uncle A walking away, she realised he was not in his shorts, but boxers actually…

she’s seen him several times, bf’s room was on the first floor of their cosy penthouse, while his father had his bachelor pad on top. She noticed that he’s always in the living room if he’s at home whenever she’s over to study… perhaps keeping a close eye on the couple making sure they are behaving and not making careless mistakes in life…

wife didn’t put her shorts back on.. she was bottomless under the blanket.. Uncle A came back up with a glass of water, helped wife sit upwards and sat on the bed.. he supported her back and fed her the water. she leaned sideways, their arms and shoulders connected, her head just shy of his shoulder…

Uncle A: did he force you to drink?

wife shook her head and replied no no…

Uncle A: ok good. i thought he tried to trick you… aiyo young girl, why you drink with him?

wife: i don’t know…

Uncle A: you sure he didn’t force you to drink?

wife: no no…

Uncle A: you feeling giddy now?

wife: a little…

Uncle A: want to lie down?

wife: no, it gets worse…

it was a lie…

Uncle A did not hesitate and press her head gently on his shoulder…

Uncle A: better?

wife: yes…

Uncle A: so why you drink with him?? you are too young you know…

wife: he suggested drinking to destress….

Uncle A: then the having sex part?

wife: i don’t know… it just happened….

Uncle A: why didn’t you stop him?

wife: really don’t know… high feeling…

Uncle A: you felt like having sex also?

wife: i don’t know… maybe…. was high….

the lighting was not good in the room, but wife could see that the gap in the front hole of his boxers was open… she could almost see into it…

Uncle A: are you still feeling high now?
Old 06-09-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 13
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Oh wow.....from bf to bf's father.....please update!
Old 06-09-2020, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jien1 View Post
Oh wow.....from bf to bf's father.....please update!
Wa boy sounds so hot
Old 08-09-2020, 12:20 PM
Samster

Uncle A: you still feeling high now?

wife: uncomfortable…

Uncle A: ok …. did he lick for you or anything??

wife: no. lick what…

Uncle A: nvm… then why still uncomfortable. did you suck for him?

wife: no… don’t know how….

She lied…

( FANTASY

awkward silence….

Uncle A: you want to learn?)

Uncle A: ok. just go rinse your mouth and take a cold shower. you will feel better soon…

he pulled her blanket away, exposed her naked bottom, pretended not to notice and help her to stand up. the t shirt was barely long enough to cover her bum, which was still rather skinny back then.. as they walked towards the toilet in the room,

Uncle A: don’t this toilet. will jam…

he guided her to the toilet in his room… she was braless, felt her nipple rub his side chest a few times… he told me that his son, my bf had stomped out of the house, presumably went to his mother’s…

Uncle A: take a cold shower.. use the towel there…..

wife: ok. thank you uncle…

wife went in and contemplated on closing the toilet door…. ‘act blur and drunk?’ ‘too early and too easy to get?’

Uncle A: girl ah, to be safe, are you very wet down there?

he asked before wife could close the door.

wife: what do you mean?

Uncle A: did ah boy shoot a not…

wife: i am not sure……. i think i fell asleep…

Uncle A: fell asleep??? aiyo so jialat ah the skills….. just check your down there. see if he got shoot a not….

(FANTASY

Wife: how to check?

Uncle A: I help you?)

wife: i really can’t tell….

Uncle A: ok nevermind. I bring you to a doctor tmr morning….

wife felt nervous from there. realising that she should have checked if the bf used a condom as well… she closed the door and took a long cold shower to sober up.

she wondered if she should act drunk and pretend to climb into uncle’s bed instead?
Old 08-09-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11499 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

More juicy updates please
Old 08-09-2020, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

How long will wife act drunk?

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1