The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2007, 10:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -184 / Power: 0
game10199 game10199
Xiao Pu Dian - the utimate SYT

Thanks to all the brothers that have been sharing their contacts with me all these while, and now is my turn.

Got this call few days back from unknown number.. Ni Hao .. My name is Xiao Pu Dian, a friend of xxx. Could we meet up? Usually when I get this type of calls, I would say I am very busy and not meet up.. However, I had a gut feel that this girl may be different. So we made arrangements to meet at Hotel 81 xxx. Got a room and sms her the room number.

Within a few minutes .. Ding Dong.. a good start.. opened the door, and first impressions: so sweet.. it was a petite SYT that I always wanted to bring home to show my mom.. and when she smiles.. almost melted me. Come in. come in..

Coming in she held my hand like a GF, and started chatting with me. Funny to a fault, she would tell stories and try her best to make me laugh. We seat on the bed to watch TV and chatted.. no rush at all. After a while it was I who suggested to take a shower. She helped me to soap up and took the opportunity to tease me. I loved the way she was teasing my dick as she pumped my dick.

Back in the room, she was damn loving. As she is petite, she would snuggle up on my chest and start licking from head downwards.. Capped me and continue to give me a blowjob. Climbing on top of me, she slide my dick slowly into her bushy hole.. it was a tight squeeze.. song!! I was in heaven ! Lifting and pushing it in again and again.. she pumped and pumped me.. I could not tahan.. and cummmed.. and she collapsed into my chest. Could feel her heart beat next to mine. Damn GF.

Actually I am reluctant to share this gem. But I remembered how some brothers have been sharing unselfishly their contacts, so in the same SB spirit I will share her contact with those brothers who have 30 points and 3 FRs. However, pls note that I will be going on a business trip, and will not be able to respond promptly to your PMs. Apologies first.

Name: Xiao Pu Dian
Looks: 8/10 (damn sweet. The kind you want to bring home to show your mom.)
Boobs: 6/10 (only A cup)
BJ: 6/10 (needs more training in this area.
Frenching: Light kissing only.
FJ: 8/10 (I am usually score up to 7, but giving her more as she was aa devil once she gets warmed up. The way she pumped my dick, like some industrial pump. Pssy was also quite tight)
Gf feeling: 9 (You would want to marry her!)
Damage: $70
RTF: YES! (Die die must try again !!)

regards,
game10199
Old 21-11-2007, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future
Re: Xiao Pu Dian - the utimate SYT

ultimate.. erm.. preview first can?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 21-11-2007, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

waiting for your PM before you go for business trip..good find bro.~
Old 21-11-2007, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Your heading caught my attention...

utimate SYT

Mr Cactus
Old 21-11-2007, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 17
denden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren View Post
Your heading caught my attention...

utimate SYT

Mr Cactus
me too somemore 'die die must try'
Old 21-11-2007, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here to for TS's pm and ctc

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 21-11-2007, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by denden7070 View Post
me too somemore 'die die must try'
You super fast hand, fast leg leh.....kekeke.

Maybe for your next nick here....horny denden?

Have fun....bro!
Old 21-11-2007, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 19
satyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersatyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersatyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You've got PM bro game

Cheers
Old 22-11-2007, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by game10199 View Post
Name: Xiao Pu Dian
age 26 still syt meh??

anyway, campin here for the fxxker FR keke...

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 22-11-2007, 12:43 AM
Samster (M)

game10199 game10199

Hi bros,

I have given out the 1st batch of contacts out.. Kindly provide a FR after trying since there are a number of bros camping here to see FRs on her.

Oh.. before I forget, pls remember that her style is the GF type, so do not expect the "pro" service level.

Responding to some questions posted to me:

1) Pics - so I didn't take any.

2) 26 ys = SYT - Yes, I was referring to her looks, not biological age. When you see her, she does not look her age. Alamak, some people everything also must make comments.. hmm..

The response has been quite overwhelming, I will do my best to clear the PMs.. there are so many bros trying their luck even they do not have the minimum requirements ..

regards,
game10199
Old 22-11-2007, 09:05 AM
Samster

aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro for updates.

Hope to get the ctc soon

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 22-11-2007, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
xhardboiled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Xiao Pu Dian - the utimate SYT

Wah!!! This must b a damn chio A-cupper man!!!
Camp here liao!!

Cute FR bro!! well done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by game10199 View Post
Within a few minutes .. Ding Dong.. a good start.. opened the door, and first impressions: so sweet.. it was a petite SYT that I always wanted to bring home to show my mom.. and when she smiles.. almost melted me. ..................Gf feeling: 9 (You would want to marry her!)
Damage: $70
RTF: YES! (Die die must try again !!)

regards,
game10199
Old 22-11-2007, 10:28 PM
Samster (M)

game10199 game10199

hi bros,

I feel if some IT support - clearing all the PMs.. wah lau.. a lot of people 10 points + 0 FR come and ask for contact.

I do apologise for setting some parameters here - have to acertain who the real cheongers/ bros are - like the other senior bros have done before.

Managed to send the contact to the 2nd batch of bros. Do enjoy.

Kindly post your FRs here.

regards,
game10199
Old 23-11-2007, 08:25 AM
Samster

Thanks for the ctc bro.

Have upz u.

Yah, all sorts of people will ask for ctc. For me, I follow Sianren's style of giving ctc. Lower requirements if she is here for short time and higher if she is here for long haul.

So, in addition to points and power, I look at FRs as some bros here had gained power/pts solely through sharing pics and stories.

Old 26-11-2007, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 17
denden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to behold

thanks to ts for her contact.had a session with her last week,sorry for my FR.she is not a syt,she is small build nia.she told me i'm her first costomer n also TS did not try her at all but just her friend's bf.

name;xiao bu dian
look;6/10
bbbj/7.5
fj;6/10
damage;70
boobs;a cup
RTF;no as there are many for me to bonk

TS;sorry for my fr n you can ask her,i'm xiao zhong
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1