The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2007, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
20yrs old local chinese, Bernice

Name: Bernice
Height: 156cm
Weight: 48kg

Look: 6.5/10. Young and pretty but rating low in case some guys have high standard.

Figure: 7/10 (B cup, but seems like C to me.)

BBBJ: 8/10

FJ: 8/10. Good respond, can tell she enjoys sex basically.

Damage: 220/1/1, excluding hotel, cap provided. First time going for 1/1 for low pricing, hope you guys find it more affordable.

Overall she's good, her only and only client so far smsed me to compliment on her and asked me to take good care of her after his session with Bernice. She's doing this to clear her bills and debts so may not be working this for very long.

She's willing to take chinese and malay but no indian for her. Sorry to the indian brothers, no offence.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 23-11-2007, 12:56 AM
Samster

true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 20yrs old local chinese, Bernice

Bernice is working tomo noon onwards but limited to 2 slots the most, so brothers who are interested, please PM me with your contact number to arrange. Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 07-12-2007, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 20
Gary2000 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGary2000 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGary2000 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I believe i owe an FR on Bernice whom I tried a couple of weeks ago. Met her at H81 lavender. First glance, she looks petite and a bit lianish but she has good dress sense as i found that she is doing a course in fashion design. Needed to FL to earn some $$$ for a reason which I shall not reveal. Speaks pretty well and a good chatter. Seems to enjoy sex and we somehow clicked and it was like going to bed with my own gf like that. We chatted quite a bit and cuddled each other like lovers. Wished it was a 3-hr session. On the fj part, she was responsive and a soft moaner. For $220, i would say it was a reasonable pricing. That same evening, received message from bro T.E that he has a new girl Diane which I subsequently booked about a week later but thats another story in another thread. Sorry for the short FR - not a good writer.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary2000 View Post
Sorry for the short FR - not a good writer.
No prob, bro. Appreciate the FR nonetheless. Bernice is free for today till late evening. Interested guys, please contact me. Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 18-12-2007, 02:03 PM
Samster

Bernice is free today till 5pm... Her price is not $200/1/1.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 28-12-2007, 11:56 AM
Samster

Bernice is available today and today only. Tomo onwards she will be taking a long break, for how long i do not know. Maybe 1 month, half year, or even forever. Now still have a 415pm slot free if you want. Sms me. Thanks.

Damage is 220/1/1.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 24-02-2008, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 21
greatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to beholdgreatbody is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: 20yrs old local chinese, Bernice

Someone that I would love to meet next after Diane.

Any more FR from bros ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
Bernice is available today and today only. Tomo onwards she will be taking a long break, for how long i do not know. Maybe 1 month, half year, or even forever. Now still have a 415pm slot free if you want. Sms me. Thanks.

Damage is 220/1/1.
Old 26-02-2008, 01:06 AM
Samster

Bernice is free tomo from 230pm till last slot at 5pm and also free on wed and thu from 1pm to 5pm last slot. Interested guys please sms me to arrange. Those who do not have my number, please PM me with your number for me to contact you. Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 27-02-2008, 12:42 AM
wallacez83

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Thumbs up Re: 20yrs old local chinese, Bernice

Hi all. This is my first official posting in SBF. First of all thank you bro for liasing Bernice with me. Here's the FR on scale of 10:

Looks:7 - somehow i like her face, resembles a fren of mine, ex crush
Body:6 - a bit disappointing cos of some fats at the tummy but well i am a face person so i can take it.
Breast:6.5 - Size is fine for me but as i said i am a face person so no matter. Cannot gauge size but fits my hand nicely.
BBBJ:8.5 - She is good! Must try cos i love a good blow.
FJ: 8 - Good experience. Nice soft moans.
Damage:220 excl room. CD provided

Overall i like it she really sounds nice and cute. Love her moaning too. Fingering her feels good cos tight and wet. Bros who dun mind a little tummy should try her. But she is leaving soon again not too sure.
Old 27-02-2008, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallacez83 View Post
Overall i like it she really sounds nice and cute. Love her moaning too. Fingering her feels good cos tight and wet. Bros who dun mind a little tummy should try her. But she is leaving soon again not too sure.
Bro, thanks alot for the FR. Bernice has 1 slot at 530pm at Bugis today.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 02-03-2008, 08:00 PM
Samster

Hi guys, this post is to inform you that Bernice has decided to retire for good in 2 weeks time. She will still be working tomo till Thursday, 12pm to 7pm last slot. So in case you might not be free the week after or the slot you want is taken up, try to book her this week before she retires. Just for your info, her damage is 220/1/1. Thanks.

Height: 156cm
Weight: 48kg

Look: 6.5/10. Young and pretty but rating low in case some guys have high standard.

Figure: 7/10 (B cup, but seems like C to me.)

BBBJ: 8/10

FJ: 8/10. Good respond, can tell she enjoys sex basically.

She's willing to take chinese and malay but no indian for her. Sorry to the indian brothers, no offence.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 03-03-2008, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 19
Asianplayboy is a name known to allAsianplayboy is a name known to allAsianplayboy is a name known to allAsianplayboy is a name known to allAsianplayboy is a name known to allAsianplayboy is a name known to all

Hello bro TE

Is Bernice available today? Can you PM me ur contact and i will give you a call, Awaiting your respond i remain
Old 03-03-2008, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
testaccount deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,
Is Bernice available on Wed.
Can PM me your contact.
Thanks.
Old 03-03-2008, 05:18 PM
Samster

Guys, the rule of booking with OKT is to provide your contact number by PM and wait for us to make contact with you instead. We can be circulating out to everyone, please understand. Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 08-03-2008, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
Guys, the rule of booking with OKT is to provide your contact number by PM and wait for us to make contact with you instead. We can be circulating out to everyone, please understand. Thanks.
Bernice is seeing red for time being so can't take any appointment, will update again. Probably by next Wed will clear.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1