The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2007, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 19
astonteo1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyastonteo1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
luna

any bros been there,a few of my frends told me betta than dragonfly,anyone care to share exact location.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
s69ex is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: luna

is actually named LUNUAR bro.....exact location is at clarke quay besides the pub where they hv these hospital themes....forgot wat is called
Old 07-11-2007, 02:56 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Red_Tirak1099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by s69ex View Post
....forgot wat is called
Call the The Cannery......this joint reinds me of a upmarket Este
Old 08-11-2007, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 19
astonteo1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyastonteo1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

will recce and update bros
Old 08-11-2007, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

heard that it is playing Canto pop songs, equivalent to Dragonfly and the club on 4th floor AMK hub.... kinda keen to explore
Old 08-11-2007, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 19
narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!
Re: lunar

This place is called Lunar, under the cannery group. This place is where the old Clinic use to be. The entrance is directly opposite the Highlander

The concept is similiar to dragonfly with the live band etc etc. However it is targetting the higher market with the more expensive drinks.

One interesting attraction is that they have a whole group of china mms as waitress on the 2nd floor donning red wigs dressed in cheongsam. Quality of theses mms are average. Not sure if xian-able.

Very crowded on friday night. Not too sure about other nights.
Old 08-11-2007, 04:24 PM
Samster

narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cytan7 View Post
heard that it is playing Canto pop songs, equivalent to Dragonfly and the club on 4th floor AMK hub.... kinda keen to explore
What is this plave at AMK hub? Any more info on these place?
Old 02-12-2007, 02:32 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Red_Tirak1099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New Paper report......seems this Lunar another CMI joint

YET another nightspot, yet another clash.

A group of 10 clubbers got into a dispute with the bouncers at Lunar at Clarke Quay on Sunday morning.

The result: The police and an ambulance were called and a club patron ended up being treated in hospital.

This fight came two days after a man was killed in Orchard Towers. And two weeks ago, The New Paper reported on a fight in Zouk.

In the latest case, the patrons and the club management gave different accounts of what happened.

The group of 10 claimed they were manhandled for no reason by the bouncers.

Lunar, on the other hand, said the patrons were the aggressors and added that it has video footage of the incident.

Police spokesman Cheryl Foo said the police received a call about a 'dispute' at a nightspot along River Valley Road at 4.20am yesterday.

TWO MEN INJURED

She said two men were injured. One had a cut above his left eye and the other had a cut on his finger.

The police are investigating.

One of the customers involved, Mr Ryan Quek, 28, said his group of seven men and three women friends are professionals in their late 20s.

He said they were at Lunar on Saturday night for a friend's birthday and to show a visiting Thai friend Singapore's nightlife. He claims that at about 4am, a bouncer 'confronted' one of his friends.

Mr Quek said: 'The bouncer told my friend, 'Behave yourself'. Perhaps he felt my friend was dancing too wildly. But we were in a corner of the club by ourselves and there were no other tables next to us.'

He and another friend went over to find out what was happening.

The situation escalated at that point.

Mr Quek claimed that the bouncer spoke into his headset and, less than a minute later, more bouncers appeared.

'They started shoving us without asking us anything. Suddenly someone shouted, 'Get them out',' Mr Quek alleged.

Mr Quek claimed he was then manhandled by the bouncers and taken to a staff-only area. He claimed he tried to call the police using his handphone, but was 'shoved into a corner' by the bouncers. He claimed his friends also were manhandled, and one ended up bleeding from his face.

Minutes later, the rest of his friends were ushered into the staff-only area.

Mr Quek said one of his female friends was also 'pushed' by a bouncer. Mr Quek said at this point he asked his woman friend to call the police.

He said the police arrived about five minutes later. An ambulance also arrived and sent the bleeding man to the hospital.

Lifebrandz executive vice-president Bernard Lim said he understood from staff at Lunar that the customers had become 'rowdy' at about 4am.

He said: 'A group of customers were making a lot of noise. One of our security personnel did the right thing and asked them to refrain from shouting.'

But the group did not quiet down so the same bouncer and a colleague approached the customers again.

This time, about seven customers surrounded the two bouncers and 'got aggressive', claimed Mr Lim.

The chief security officer also came over to intervene.

Just when tempers seemed to be cooling off, one of the customers suddenly smashed a beer glass on a table and the group became 'aggressive' again, Mr Lim claimed.

Mr Lim said: 'The security staff tried to calm the customers down and asked them to go out of the club to talk.'

But a customer started 'raining blows' on one of the bouncers.

To defuse the 'tense situation', Mr Lim said the bouncers started ushering the group out through the fire exit. That was also when the staff decided to call the police.

Mr Lim said the entire incident was captured on Lunar's closed-circuit television cameras.
Old 02-12-2007, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 22
teraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Tirak1099 View Post
New Paper report......seems this Lunar another CMI joint ......... [/color]
wha kaoz.. bro you very informed about all these club fights hahaha.. next time must call you before i go cheong a place.. better be safe than sorry. thanks for info..

ANYWAY.. any bros have info on the AMK HUB joint ?? hehehe kind of near my nest (^_^) would be fun to just hand out there, and then roll home when i am drunk. hahahahah
Old 10-12-2007, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by narada View Post
This place is called Lunar, under the cannery group. This place is where the old Clinic use to be. The entrance is directly opposite the Highlander

The concept is similiar to dragonfly with the live band etc etc. However it is targetting the higher market with the more expensive drinks.

One interesting attraction is that they have a whole group of china mms as waitress on the 2nd floor donning red wigs dressed in cheongsam. Quality of theses mms are average. Not sure if xian-able.

Very crowded on friday night. Not too sure about other nights.
Hey Bro,
Heard good things about LUNA,U been there recently ?
Do U know their opening & closing times ? Juz in case need to hop over there for more fun !

Cheers !
Andyk
Old 11-12-2007, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 17
Hungary Fighter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHungary Fighter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHungary Fighter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Heard this place play trance music after midnight but if like dragonfly shouldn't b playing trance??? Just wanna confirm b4 going down this weekend as me & my buddies all into trance....thks
Old 18-12-2007, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
Hey Bro,
Heard good things about LUNA,U been there recently ?
Do U know their opening & closing times ? Juz in case need to hop over there for more fun !

Cheers !
Andyk
Bro Andyk,

Have not been there lately, but heard getting more crowded. Best day is Friday. Think a lot of DF crowd is moving there as well.

Anyway, the opening time is 6pm to 6am everyday, same as DF. Hope this info is useful.

Cheers!
Old 20-12-2007, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by narada View Post
Bro Andyk,

Have not been there lately, but heard getting more crowded. Best day is Friday. Think a lot of DF crowd is moving there as well.

Anyway, the opening time is 6pm to 6am everyday, same as DF. Hope this info is useful.

Cheers!
-> Bro,many thanks for your reply ! Since i have been there on wed nite,i really digged LUNAR & it'll be my NO.1 Fav Live Chinese Music Place from now on...Great place to entertain both biz guest & bring our ktv galfrens there !...they have already given us FOC memberships but i heard that the non-member area is more happening !...and weekends there are many ktv gals chilling out there !....So U probably read more my post updates here !

Cheers !
Andyk
Old 20-12-2007, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
tOmAski33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: lunar

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
-> Bro,many thanks for your reply ! Since i have been there on wed nite,i really digged LUNAR & it'll be my NO.1 Fav Live Chinese Music Place from now on...Great place to entertain both biz guest & bring our ktv galfrens there !...they have already given us FOC memberships but i heard that the non-member area is more happening !...and weekends there are many ktv gals chilling out there !....So U probably read more my post updates here !

Cheers !
Andyk
Bro Just check with you what abt Sat nite is it still as happening on Fri nite???
Can see many Ktv gals there or not???
Like to know them too..HaHa...
Old 21-12-2007, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
~~Fresh~~ is a splendid one to behold~~Fresh~~ is a splendid one to behold~~Fresh~~ is a splendid one to behold~~Fresh~~ is a splendid one to behold~~Fresh~~ is a splendid one to behold~~Fresh~~ is a splendid one to behold

Lunar... The resident band is 2 guys from SuperStar Idol... The indo guy and another face CMI want....

Crowd not bad but a bit rowdy....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1