The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2020, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
geylang closed at 2359 tonight...

jit pai blue balls liao
Old 26-03-2020, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: geylang closed at 2359 tonight...

Eh? Geylang is considered entertainment venue meh? I tot it belongs to essential service?
Old 26-03-2020, 07:12 PM
Samster

Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Ya man good ones can easily be nurses and doctors
Old 26-03-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14136 / Power: 14
sanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond repute

Serve the purpose meh? The biggest cluster are those hawker centers and orchard road area la !
Old 26-03-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Public transport, shopping centres, etc. The other Isetan closing down sale at Westpoint, it was practically body to body. If they really want, go all out. Otherwise, this kind of half-assed measures solves nothing. I know PAPa kinda going incremental to prevent public panic. But it is confusing, and just makes their decision making and judgement questionable.
Old 27-03-2020, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 7
Aaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
jit pai blue balls liao

So Chinatown is open???? Or HAji LAne?
Old 27-03-2020, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 7
Aaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanuuk View Post
Serve the purpose meh? The biggest cluster are those hawker centers and orchard road area la !
i thought the maids at Orchard Road more likely to get
Old 27-03-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

If geylang close, can still go MP or FL ma.
Old 28-03-2020, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Red lights out: Singapore's sex industry shuts due to coronavirus

Reuters
By Joe Brock
,Reuters•March 27, 2020

Red lights out: Singapore's sex industry shuts due to coronavirus
A view of licensed brothels that were shut down shortly before midnight, as part of measures to curb the outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), in Singapore's red-light district Geylang

SINGAPORE (Reuters) - Shortly after midnight on Friday, a young Asian sex worker dressed in a baggy cotton dress and slippers stepped out of a brothel in Singapore's deserted red light district and rolled a wheelie bin to the side of the street.

Two hours earlier, Singapore's vibrant Geylang neighborhood was having a more typical night - clusters of men negotiating with chain-smoking pimps on the street as women in tight dresses tapped at phones inside neon-lit houses alongside.

Singapore closed bars, nightclubs and cinemas from Friday until the end of April in an effort to contain a sharp rise in coronavirus cases.

Although the announcement made no mention of the government-sanctioned brothels in Geylang, pimps and sex workers said they were passed the message that they too would need to close shop.

"I got nice girls for you. Might be your last chance for a while," a grizzled pimp mumbled in the hours before midnight outside one of the dozens of brothels dotted along Geylang's streets, which are monitored by police security cameras.

Singapore announced massive stimulus measures on Thursday to soften the economic shock from the coronavirus outbreak, including generous cash handouts for locals.

But for the hundreds of low-income Asian migrant sex workers and nightclub entertainers in the wealthy city-state, there is huge uncertainty about their future.

"I don't know how we'll survive," said one freelance sex worker, sitting on a plastic chair across the street from a brothel decorated with Chinese red lanterns, a nod to customers about the nationality of the women working inside.

"We don't get looked after like people in other jobs."

Government departments and police did not respond to requests for comment on the closure of brothels.

Singapore, known for its strict laws, does not explicitly criminalize prostitution although aspects of the industry are illegal, including soliciting, pimping and running a brothel.

That has not stopped the sex trade operating in the Asian financial hub, from rendezvous in high-end hotel bars to the infamous Orchard Towers, a drab 1970s commercial building in Singapore's prime shopping district.

Orchard Towers is now closed with police tape around its entrances.

"What am I gonna do now?" said one young woman in a sequined dress as men shuffled out of the tower's drinking holes, including Naughty Girl Nightclub and the Downunder Bar, on Thursday night.

"I guess we'll work something out, honey. People still got to have fun."
Old 28-03-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

This thread should deleted bah. This is history now. Someone can start a blue balls thread instead.
Old 28-03-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

Noted........
Old 06-04-2020, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Public transport, shopping centres, etc. The other Isetan closing down sale at Westpoint, it was practically body to body. If they really want, go all out. Otherwise, this kind of half-assed measures solves nothing. I know PAPa kinda going incremental to prevent public panic. But it is confusing, and just makes their decision making and judgement questionable.
Most dangerousbare those where dw meet fdw like Peninsula, Lucky and City
plazas on off days.Who knows go back no symptoms but infect gong gong, sir,ma'am, didi mei mei if they allowed to go out still unsupervised.
Old 16-04-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1