The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2007, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
kenny_G is Cool - loads of Potential
Relaxing Full Body Massage Sexy Dick Therapy

Yesterday afternoon I had a great DISCOVERY!

After giving a lunch treat to my overseas client and while sending him back to the Holiday Inn Atrium, I noticed a grand looking entrance of a Health Spa when I drove into the hotel's car park. Its signboard displayed Galaxy Health Centre and is easily noticeable from the basement 1 car park and it looks great and inviting. We also saw an elegantly dressed lady of slim and medium built walking pass us and entered the Spa.

We at each other and decided to check it out.
Wow, it is grand and cozy, with a very spacious reception area and there were a few sexy looking ladies touching-up their make-ups at the bar area.
The receptionist greeted us and tried to interest us with her stocks of girls.
My client's eyes zeroed in to a girl's half cupped boobs while she was bending forward at the bar counter and searching for her stuffs. She was wearing a low-cut blouse and exposing her cleavage. He eagerly selected her to service him and went into the room without hesitation.
The receptionist noticed that I had not decided on any girl and she recommended me to try her new girl Grace who just started work that day.
She strongly recommended me to try Grace's good skill massage. She said 1 session of 40 minutes massage is S$40. While I was still hesitating, the receptionist pointed to a girl walking pass and told me that that is her new girl Grace. That was exactly the girl my client and I noticed earlier when she was entering the Spa! I was very interested and immediately signed my name and paid S$40 and then taken to a room.

The room is spacious, neat, clean and cozy. There is a big set of built-in mirror on one side of the wall next to the attached bathroom. Brothers, this is the kind of spa you should bring your business clients there. It has a big TV lounge, steam bath and plenty of space to move around and many beautiful girls to watch too!. Surprisingly, so far no one has mentioned and recommended this Spa!

While I was having my shower, the girl knocked on my door and then came in.
She has that pleasant decent girl look and sweet friendly smile. She offered to wipe my body dry and guided me to lie face down on the mattress. She introduced herself as Grace and that I was her first client on her first day of work. She explained that she has gone through a thorough professional training in full body massage with or without oil. True enough, her massage strokes are really firm and relaxing. Very professional and skillful indeed. She can perform that arm lock and back body side twist movements to produce bone crackling sound on my waist, neck bone crackling and backbone crackling using her knees. When these were done, it was almost 40 minutes of solid massage. Noticing that I fully enjoyed her massage, She suggested that I extend another half session to try her Sexy Dick Therapy, which she pronounced as Jua Gern. Why not, since she is so skilful and dedicated in her job! She then guided me to lie face down again and lifted my butt a little to make way for her hands to massage my groin areas from behind. Great feeling brothers! My Dick swelled immediately when I felt her soft fingers massaging my balls and especially when she pressed on each vein. When she turned me around, my Dick was already pointing up >75 degrees. I don't know how she did it, I felt her hands did a firm press at the base of my Dick and I heard a clear bone crackling sound coming from my erected Dick.
She then did soft caressing around my little head with her thumbs to give me a very electrifying sensation that I almost grasp for breadth while I unloaded into her smooth palms. She praised me that my Dick was in the pink of health.
I teased her that I could not hold long enough to satisfy my sex partner.
She blushed and replied that I should come for regular treatments so that she can help me to exercise my Dick to prolong my erection.
Old 02-10-2007, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4627 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Relaxing Full Body Massage Sexy Dick Therapy

sounds like the boss doing self promotion again??

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 02-10-2007, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 18
Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!

Honestly speaking.. i have no problem if it the boss himself doing some promo...

but as long as it is the truth. If he lie about it.. very soon, those bros who go will post a bad FR and game over for the joint.

And what is the best way to find out.... visit it yourself... so that is me, who take the step and pay a visit this afternoon.

First of all, the place is not hard to find, it in the shopping centre beside Holiday Inn Autrim, Basement 1, you will see it.

The place itself is nothing to shout about, but they have a nice sofa area where you can see the gals as they move about.

I believe they have a steam room and a sauna behind, which i never use.

I went in, talk to the lady behind the desk, asking her about the gals, think she got about 12 gals, but saw only 4 different gals while i'm there. ask about grace, she got booking, so ask the lady to recommand, give a couple name, ask them about skill and etc... finally choose Moon.

Stat of Moon as follow.

Name : Moon
Look : not bad. 7/10
Size : a bit on the fleshy side.
Boob : i think about 36C (not really good at these.)
Massage : Very Good
Service : Very Good
HJ : see below
BJ : see below
FJ : see below

The Massage room is pretty nice. got a full wall mirror, kind of kinky. Cooling.. nice pipe in music. smell very fresh. Quite a nice place. Decide go for a shower, normal.... as i was drying myself, moon come in. as i have stated, she a bit on the fleshy size. for me i perfer my gal slightly slim.. so a bit disappointed, but on closer look, her face look pretty attactive.

Massage was very good.. got strength, press at the right spot also.

As if i'm interested in special, i ask if she know to jua gen, say she know.. so i decided on that.

I shall say her skill is pretty good. chatting with her as she jua gen, tell me a bit of how the human body work... teach me a couple of things about the male organ and how to maintain it... A++++

as we chat, soon we realise we over shoot the time, but she still slowly give me a HJ till i come... the HJ is pretty good... i a sucker for a good HJ, and she was pretty good...

All in all, i did have a good time there, will return to try other gals.

Entrance : $60 for 60 mins
JG : $70,
Tips : $10 tips.
The Wonderful Feeling : Priceless

For everthing else... there is mastercard....
Old 02-10-2007, 11:16 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

bro TS, gals there are local or PRCs?
Old 02-10-2007, 11:26 PM
Samster

Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
bro TS, gals there are local or PRCs?
Most of them are local PRC. PRC that have PR status.

was told that there are a couple malay. most of them chinese.
Old 02-10-2007, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 19
Hardyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
sounds like the boss doing self promotion again??
Very obvious
Old 03-10-2007, 12:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Uncle_Sam is Cool - loads of Potential

Brother Kenny_G, you discovered something very old.

This Galaxy has been around for more than 20 years liao!
There is also a thread called Galaxy Health Centre started in year 2004.
Many old Samsters with powerful reputation have also posted there.
This Health Centre was taken over by new management a few years ago and changed name to Galaxy De Sauna. It is now very nicely renovated and can be considered 1 of the top few Health Spas.

This building is called Concord Shopping Complex.
The first hotel was named Glass Hotel in the nineties.
The hotel later taken over by another operator and changed name to Nikko Hotel.
Last year this hotel taken over by Holiday Inn and changed name to Holiday Inn Atrium.
Yes, there are many popular girls there!
Old 03-10-2007, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4891 / Power: 20
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

he's asking for trouble starting a new thread when there is already an existing one there, just can't imagine why he chose to do that haha...... gd luck to you bro
Old 03-10-2007, 06:25 PM
Samster (M)

fukuda is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nice FR brother.
But Grace is not working today when I go there.
The counter say she go back at 5.30pm and she only available from Monday to Friday. Public holidays she also don't come.
What a waste.
I am very free after 6pm and especially Saturday and Sundays.
True, this Spa has nice environment and very spacious and clean.
Good for bringing friends and business clients to relax.
Entrance is also very discrete.
There is an uncle serving coffee and tea.
But no POW and meals!
Old 04-10-2007, 11:08 AM
Samster

No lah, I don't know there is already a thread on this Spa ma!
I checked more than 10 pages of current postings also didn't see anything on this Spa. So I thought no one notice this wonderful place.
So I thought I can score some points to be the first to recommend to all the brothers here.
Wah Lao, don't who so cruel, 2 brothers zapped me until I balance 3 points.
Pls la, I only post 3 times only!
Old 05-10-2007, 09:29 AM
Samster (M)

Never mind la brother.
If it is a true report go ahead.
After all the title is not restricted to Galaxy.
Anyone knows of any masseuse who can perform GOOD massage and the so call interesting Sexy massage can also post here.
If I remember correctly, this hotel was also named Concord Hotel previously.
This complex looks grand and modern but don't know why it don't seem to attract many flourishing businesses here.
This is good for Health Centre because we don’t need to tiptoe and be so sneaky while entering this HC.
Anyway, I have not visited this HC for quite a long time. Any brothers have real NEW discoveries and some interesting recommendations in this HC?
Old 05-10-2007, 11:32 AM
Samster

Yes Uncle_Sam is very reasonable.
I am not the Boss of Galaxy.
I just feel that this HC is of upper class and more suitable for brothers who want better environment to entertain clients and friends.
It is more worth to pay S$40 for 40 minutes of massage here than to pay $30 for 45 minutes at a small spa or Tuina shop with no facilities or shower room!
After the massage, you can spend the whole day relaxing in the Sauna or Steam room or the spacious and comfortable TV room.
My report of Grace is true. First time I know her and definitely I will return for more of her fantastic service. She is very dedicated in her massage service and very friendly. When I was on my way out of the TV room, I bumped into her while she was packing her stuff and leaving the work place. It was about 5.30pm. I teased her for leaving so early. She replied that it is her normal working hours to leave at 5.30pm as she starts at 11am from Monday to Friday. She winked at me to come again to maintain my fitness ( I know she was refering to the Sexy Dick Therapy to maintain a healthy Dick). She reminded me again that she don't work on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. She look so sweet, so decent, so homely type of girl look, .
She did say she don't smoke and don't drink and don't gamble,...
Hard to find a masseuse so well behave and of such good characters!
Old 08-10-2007, 12:15 AM
Samster (M)

Brother Lookingaround2, U R very generous.
U still pay $10 tips in addition to the $70 JG.
You mean you overshoot the time and the counter did not chase you or charge you additional fees?
Some other HC will charge half session more even for 5 minutes extra time!
Are you sure full size mirror allowed in HC room?
I thought it is not approved.
I like massage room with full size mirror because I can enjoy all round view of the girl when she is massaging me especially when she is doing special massage.
Old 08-10-2007, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle_Sam View Post
Brother Lookingaround2, U R very generous.
U still pay $10 tips in addition to the $70 JG.
You mean you overshoot the time and the counter did not chase you or charge you additional fees?
Some other HC will charge half session more even for 5 minutes extra time!
Are you sure full size mirror allowed in HC room?
I thought it is not approved.
I like massage room with full size mirror because I can enjoy all round view of the girl when she is massaging me especially when she is doing special massage.
Not too sure if full lenght allow or not.. but there indeed got full lenght mirror there... kind of nice...

well.. what can i say.. she really give me a very good JG, and very good service too. so $10..

she did told me that as long as we don't overshoot by 10 mins.. they are still ok with me... maybe because i do during the day... so not much people there.. so relex a bit..

All it all.. it a very good experience.. will go again... saw a couple of other gals there... will want to try them next... but moon did give one of the few good JG that i had.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Vlost007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: Relaxing Full Body Massage Sexy Dick Therapy

Fresh report on Grace today.

Saw the good report from Brother Lookingaround2 for good massage with JG hence went to try out Grace today whom the thread starter (the boss I think) recommended.

Was surprised they had quite a few customers. I had to wait for Grace for half an hour meanwhile saw about total 8 different grils going in and out. The prettier and younger ones are PRC but according to the counter mama, no skills. For brothers who insists on good look mei mei, this is not the place. Overheard that Wendy was popular and had many bookings. Did not see her.

As for the facility, it is not as great as described by the "boss". For the room and reception area, I would say it is a better than Executive and Bugis HC. The plus point was the wall wide length room mirror (one), stands abt 2ft from the floor and abt 7 ft height.

Name : Grace
Look : not bad 6/10, but does not have a sweet voice
Body : proportioned, 160cm height, fair skin
Boob : A
Massage : 7/10, 3 points below professional spa massage standard

SPECIALTY : Jua Gen is the specialty here, it was very exciting when she was doing my didi at the same time explaining to me the different techniques used, the wall mirror adds visual effect. I was sexified !

Entrance : $40 for 45 mins
JG : $80, can touch her body
RTF : Not sure because quite EX I think

Please upp my point if you find this report useful (hate to ask this but no choice Ren Zai Jiang Hu...I need to accumulate more points to be qualified for some thread's contacts.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1