The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2007, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold
110 90 2 ,E cupper (.)(.) real stuff Conchi

Name : Conchi

HT 158 , E cupper real stuff, 24 36

Service : good

Price : 110 90 2 ( Arrived)

Live Pigs up by tmr
Old 12-09-2007, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 17
wishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to behold
Re: 110 90 2 ,E cupper (.)(.) real stuff Conchi

has she been here before under diff okt?
Old 12-09-2007, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 18
Aloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud of

tink i remember seeing her pic before.
Old 13-09-2007, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
BoobloverGuy is Cool - loads of Potential

Ah the 40E cup Vodka.

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=72070
Old 13-09-2007, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 18
sucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaiboy View Post
Name : Conchi

HT 158 , E cupper real stuff, 24 36

Service : good

Price : 110 90 2 ( Arrived)

Live Pigs up by tmr
Wa lao E cupper how to resist???? Bro can PM me yr contact. Thanks
Old 13-09-2007, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 18
lonelybro is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonelybro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

im interested to try, but i got reject when i tried to join ya group
Old 13-09-2007, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

Bro drop me a pvt msg on this E-cupper gem. Would love to have slot with her on this coming sat or sun evening. Thks.
Old 13-09-2007, 01:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -104 / Power: 0
LordHorny LordHorny

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishxwish View Post
has she been here before under diff okt?
haha, under another OKT and much higher price. Luckily I missed

ThaiBoy, great chicks & great pricing
Old 13-09-2007, 01:31 PM
Samster

thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold

live piggs up
Old 13-09-2007, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
yalow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaiboy View Post
live piggs up
saw the huge melons

bart, tb, Scott999, stb
Old 13-09-2007, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Bro, any slots this afternoon? PM me.
Old 13-09-2007, 06:18 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -252 / Power: 0
tiverton18 tiverton18 tiverton18

Was supposed to have a 2pm session today with Dragon Lady, Namari, after confirming with Bro AJ the previous day. Reached hotel 15 minutes earlier, and was told by Bro AJ that Dragon Lady was not feeling well, hence the slot had to be cancelled, much to my disappointment as I was looking forward to seeing this much acclaimed model as stated by the other bros' FRs.

Bro AJ offered me either Ke Ke or Conchi. I enquired about Conchi, and was briefed that this big breasted lady offered reasonable service. Since I have already taken the blue pill (old man like me needs this to perform, ke ke ke), I have no choice but to take Conchi as an alternative as my brother below is already having the tingling and throbbing feeling as a result of the blue pill effect.

Bro AJ sms me to go to the room for the 2.20pm session. Pressed the bell, and as usual, door is slightly opened with girl hiding behind. Pushed the door, and came face to face with Conchi who was dressed in a green tube and black hotpant. Can tell instantly that Conchi has a voluptuous figure, even fully dressed. The D size breast (not E size, as I confirmed with Conchi) appears too big for the green tube.

I was anxiously waiting for her to strip to her birthday suit to savour the voluptous figure while waiting for the water to run in the bathtub for the usual soaping and bathing.

She eventually took off her clothes to reveal her hour glass figure. My ratings as follows:

Looks: 7/10 (black shoulder length nice smelling tresses, smooth complexion with nice set of teeth, slightly tanned)

Age: 25 (looks younger than her age, the exact opposite of some girls who are marketed at a younger age but looked much older in person)

Figure: Ht 160 36D 25 36 (almost perfect hour glass figure)

Frenching; NA (she does not favour it, so did not insist)

BJ/BBBJ - 8/10 (I used a Durex proforma to prolong the initial BJ as I have a very sensitive small head that tend to ejaculate fast. The second round of BBBJ was heaven as she alternated between licking, sucking and deep throating with a motorized tongue.

Bath - SOP soaping and bathing. In between, she used her 36D breast to massage my penis.

Painting: Painted her for almost 10 minutes. She enjoyed it so much to the extent of even gyrating her hip to achieve maximum pleasure. Fingered her slightly initially, afterwhich she refused to let me continue to finger. She enjoyed to be painted instead.

FJ; 8/10 (She was moaning loudly while being painted. Asked me to fuck her as she was already in esctasy. Screwed with my fully capped and erected brother. Came quite fast but continued to screw her in missionary position. Athough already ejaculated, I continued to screw her for the next few minutes as the blue pill has a powerful effect.

Second round of FJ after the massage was better as it took me a while to ejaculate. After her deep throating BBBJ to firm up my brother, she capped me, followed by cowgirl then doggie for almost 10 minutes. I managed to come the second time after the doggie position, something of great achievement for me, as it is difficult for me to come the 2nd time.

Massage : 9/10 ( I give her a high rating in this area as she is indeed very good with a pair of strong hands and fingers. She told me that she learned the art of massage from her mother.

Conchi has come to Spore twice already. She came previously under the assumed name of Pat. She is helping her mother in running a food stall in LOS.

Overall Satisfaction: If you appreciate hour glass figure, good and strong massage, deep throat BBBJ and various sextifying FJ positions, then I reckon that she will be able to fulfil your satisfaction.

RTF: Normally I dont RTF as there are lots of inventories out there, however, for young and strong cheongster, it is a good proposition.
Old 13-09-2007, 08:41 PM
Samster

Live Pigs up
Old 13-09-2007, 10:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -44 / Power: 0
awesomefucker is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bros here will be interested in price war --- meaning we can pay less

Please start the price war immediately

Quote:
Originally Posted by U idiot View Post
bro thaiboy, you have been long and experienced in this line. so experienced that even AV are looking at you.

i don't think you very friendly, take my ex-girl and sell at a lower price. your expenses are none, so you earn more, make the girl pay everything themselves. if you want to take my ex-girls, inform me beforehand.

if you can play price war, i also can. see who win
Old 13-09-2007, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by U idiot View Post
bro thaiboy, you have been long and experienced in this line. so experienced that even AV are looking at you.

i don't think you very friendly, take my ex-girl and sell at a lower price. your expenses are none, so you earn more, make the girl pay everything themselves. if you want to take my ex-girls, inform me beforehand.

if you can play price war, i also can. see who win

Are u an OKT??Never see before....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1