The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
eugenengsx is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Anyone feel sad/ashamed that you cannot find a better gf

As above

The chio bu(s) that you are interested in, they reject u

So u end up with a ugly or fat gf

Do u feel ashamed or sad that you cannot find a better gf?
Old 28-10-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14638 / Power: 20
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone feel sad/ashamed that you cannot find a better gf

Show us a picture.
We comment then...
Old 28-10-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 15
enigma88 is one of the Best!enigma88 is one of the Best!enigma88 is one of the Best!

I think you should be more positive. Why don't you feel that it's her (the chiobu) loss instead. She lost someone who appreciates and loves her dearly and may stay loyal for life.

Whereas the less attractive girl you ended up with would cherish and treat you better.

Beauty may not last but character will.
Old 29-10-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenengsx View Post
As above

She may be fat or ugly but better in bed than those chio bu
Old 29-10-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 22
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone feel sad/ashamed that you cannot find a better gf

We are sad that we cannot have more girlfriends at one time.
Old 29-10-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1478 / Power: 11
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenengsx View Post
As above

"Better" depends on personal, so many guys thinks their wife/gf is the best while other guys thinks that she is a cow.
TS seem to be unhappy with your current gf best way is to find the beauty in whatever you have be it woman house or even car.
there is many better things out there but if you keep comparing you will never be happy. A chio bu might be pretty but a dead fish in bed while your cow will ride the dick out of you.
Old 29-10-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 22
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma88 View Post
I think you should be more positive. Why don't you feel that it's her (the chiobu) loss instead. She lost someone who appreciates and loves her dearly and may stay loyal for life.

Whereas the less attractive girl you ended up with would cherish and treat you better.

Beauty may not last but character will.
Up u bro. 😊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1