The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
deteriot is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Interesting MP arround Bedok mall

All bros, anyone knows where i can find good MP arround bedok mall? Looking for massage, beter if got private room and something plus 😁 can share me. Please?
Old 04-10-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 17
SirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud of
Re: Interesting MP arround Bedok mall

At least 2 within 3 min walk, 3 within 5 min walk if Bedok Mall. Easy to find if walk around. I have not tried, but have seen. Very easy to find.

That’s how you know who the women are on any forum board.
Old 04-10-2019, 07:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 17
msdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by deteriot View Post
All bros, anyone knows where i can find good MP arround bedok mall? Looking for massage, beter if got private room and something plus 😁 can share me. Please?
There is at least 3 Threads on East side massage
Why don’t you do your homework first rather than start a new thread and expect to be spoon fed
Old 04-10-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Medicatedoil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wtf man if u know the place call bedok mall then u know the whole central full of shops. Not very difficult to find
Old 04-10-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medicatedoil View Post
Wtf man if u know the place call bedok mall then u know the whole central full of shops. Not very difficult to find
Quote:
Originally Posted by msdt View Post
There is at least 3 Threads on East side massage
Why don’t you do your homework first rather than start a new thread and expect to be spoon fed
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDennis View Post
At least 2 within 3 min walk, 3 within 5 min walk if Bedok Mall. Easy to find if walk around. I have not tried, but have seen. Very easy to find.
This is a newly joined nick.

Should be purposely posting and asking for the obvious to accumulate enough posts so can be out of moderation.

Poor thing, he had been zapped till negative points.... Pity him

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Last edited by hcbj; 04-10-2019 at 04:29 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1