The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2019, 10:38 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 12
daboobies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdaboobies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdaboobies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdaboobies is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Friend in leaked video?

In one of the leaked videos shared by bros here, saw a girl that looked 95% almost exactly like my good friend but not 100% positive. I’m meeting her next weekend for drinks, should I somehow poke around to see if it’s her?

Not for any reason in particular, just curiosity wanting to know if it’s her.
Old 29-08-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: Friend in leaked video?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daboobies View Post
In one of the leaked videos shared by bros here, saw a girl that looked 95% almost exactly like my good friend but not 100% positive. I’m meeting her next weekend for drinks, should I somehow poke around to see if it’s her?

If it me, I will also want to know and would hint her and or show her the video.
But in case she is the actress and is not aware of the leak. Be prepared for an outbreak of emotions.
Better to choose a location that has not too much traffic flow?

Good luck
Old 29-08-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

I go cfm for u. Lol...
Old 29-08-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Guess u will not be satisfied until u know for sure...so go ahead and ask but be prepared for an emotional reaction and maybe even hysterics!
Old 29-08-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster (P)

daboobies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdaboobies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdaboobies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdaboobies is a living Saint! - you won't find better

We are quite close and we talk about sex topic quite openly. Like recently she told me she slept with this guy who cum inside her then she rushed for STD and preg stick test etc.

But not sure how to ask her in this case. Like cannot just say I saw a leaked vid of you right?
Old 29-08-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
We are quite close and we talk about sex topic quite openly. Like recently she told me she slept with this guy who cum inside her then she rushed for STD and preg stick test etc.

But not sure how to ask her in this case. Like cannot just say I saw a leaked vid of you right?
Ask her if she allowed any video taken during her xxxx
Old 29-08-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

"pandora's box" - Hesiod, Works and Days

"curiosity killed the cat" - AMDK poet

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 29-08-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Ask her if she allowed any video taken during her xxxx
Sounds like a good idea. Thanks bro
Old 29-08-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Why nobody is asking to share the video? I wanna see leh
Old 29-08-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 15
Big2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBig2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBig2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Asking for a friend. Where's link?
Old 29-08-2019, 07:32 PM
Samster (P)

Let me confirm with her first. If not her, will share for sure. If it’s her, then it’s up to you bros to Guess which is her in which video recently leaked.
Old 29-08-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Let me confirm with her first. If not her, will share for sure. If it’s her, then it’s up to you bros to Guess which is her in which video recently leaked.
not nice.....
Old 29-08-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 10
fx3861 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nice one
Old 30-08-2019, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

you try to up her first..and ask if she is ok with vidz recordning?

I'M CIM KING
Old 30-08-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2575 / Power: 17
RandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond repute

Ask her gently bro..Women way too sensitive

Will up 36pts for those who upped me
Min 5pts for xchange
Do give time to return points, cheers !!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1