The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2007, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 19
Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!
Model figure, angelic look - JAEL

Name : JAEL
Height : 1.65
Weight : 45kg
Statistic : 33B'24'35
Damage : $160/90/2 (PARADISE rate applies)
(Bros who have contribute FR before, please ask for further discount)

Enquire now for 1st blood!!!

For all bookings, please SMS or Call Bonniesan @ 92799800

Old 16-08-2007, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 23
akaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant future
Re: Model figure, angelic look - JAEL

Walaueh, mi type sia!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is she available liao?
Old 16-08-2007, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 19
ok69 is one of the Best!ok69 is one of the Best!ok69 is one of the Best!

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
angelic look = confirm from photo
Old 16-08-2007, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 18
killin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkillin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow..... that's really hot.

If she is seated on bed in school uniform, no man can resist.
Old 16-08-2007, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 18
ngmfr is a splendid one to beholdngmfr is a splendid one to beholdngmfr is a splendid one to beholdngmfr is a splendid one to beholdngmfr is a splendid one to beholdngmfr is a splendid one to behold

oh...no!!! i will missed tis gem if my VM cant recharge b4 she leave sillypore....
Old 16-08-2007, 05:32 PM
Samster

Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!

Bro ngmfr, then better go prepare some cash, and book her fast hand, fast leg. Bro akaza24 and bro ko69 already make appt!!!!

Old 16-08-2007, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 18
killin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkillin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bro Bonniesan

Jael is what i'm looking for. If she really looked alike the photo.

Please let me hv some quality time with her.
Old 16-08-2007, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 18
Virginhell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVirginhell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVirginhell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVirginhell is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wahahaha...just tried your Girl Max yesterday leh....ur new stock looks good leh....but need time to recharge...

3 Laws of Virginity

1) You will be the world's biggest loser if you die a virgin.
2) Don't expect your wife to be a virgin, if she is, that's just a bonus.
3) If your future-wife proclaims she is a virgin, chances are she is referring to her arsehole.

www.virgintale.com
Old 16-08-2007, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 18
mambo_maus is a Helpful and Caring Samstermambo_maus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

1st Blood FR- JAEL

Many Thanks to Bonniesan and bro Beauthaiful for the session.
My apologies for the very very last minute arrangment.

Made the 'terrible' mistake in the morning by logging on to yahoo grps, when i saw the photo on Jael, i was sold.

Looks6.5/10) Syt type. Tanned skin . Complexion is very good.
when Jael answered the door, could not recognise her. Sad to say the photo did not bear a likeness to Jael.
Don’t get me wrong. Jael is very attractive, pretty and man, her body is just perfect, everything is in proportion. my only grouse is just that she didnt look like the photo.

Environment 10/10) The room is fantastic. Feels like a Honeymoon Suite !
See through glass shower. Mirrors on the cupboard, the bed is placed in a way where if u look up, u will see all the angles and the lady servicing you.

Personality: (10/10) Shy and demure, doesn’t speak much English, but is very accommodating, is reserved. But hey, when ure in the room with her, body langugue takes over. Try her, u will know what I mean *wink*

Body: (9/10) Well proportioned, boobs are a nice handful, firm and natural, nice shapely ass. Tight pussy with no unpleasant smell.

BBBJ and Catbath : (9/10) Jael excels at this, plenty of suction and tongue movement and she will lick you from head to toe. Awesome!

FJ: (8/10) Tight and wet with natural lubrication. Hardworking and willing to please you in multiple positions, however, as she is reserved, she doesn’t let go and moan loudly, until she is very high and about to come.

Massage: (10/10) she works in a massage parlour in Patpong. Her technique is very good. She gave me an oil massage that soothed me after a long day’s work.

GFE: (10/10) This factor makes the session worth it. Bros if you are looking for that exclusive girlfriend feeling, contact bonniesan now. As I mentioned before, she is very accommodating, always smiling, tries her best and wants to be with you the whole session.

Overall: (8/10) Comfortable and relaxing, was fatigued from a day of work, and left feeling refreshed.

RTF : Yes.

Regards.
Old 16-08-2007, 09:19 PM
Samster

Bros,

no gals will look exactly like photo. Either not as good or better looking than photo.

As for JAEL, she's not as fair as in her photo. Look wise, the features are the same. Make-ups are done by the studio make up artiste. Some gals may never be as good as those make-up artiste are professionals. So bros, any enquiries on her looks, do feel free to sms to me. Or there will be FRs coming up maybe tonite or next few days. Let the others judge and give ratings.

Old 16-08-2007, 09:47 PM
genpure

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

sis bonnesian, i tried your girls before and indeed imo, the gals are pretty. But they usually look slightly different from studio pics.

i humbly suggest that you use 'live' pics. by doing this, i am sure not only will you get bros rtf, you will get more new customers.

just my two cents' worth.
Old 17-08-2007, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 23
akaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant future

Hi bros, jus came back from a session wif Jael. Though I am not the first blood, but guess I am the first to post a FR on this gal. Firstly would like to comment abit on the photo accuracy of the gals. Like wat bonnie had said, make-up are done by studio artists, make-up n lighting effects may enhance a person outlook to certain extend, thus may or may not look like wat we had seen from pic. Those bros who had tried Shine b4will koe. Her pics was not veri well taken but when i see her, her beauty nearly knock me off flat. Sad to say, this Jael falls on the "may not" look like category. However, I think the studio pic is her becoz she shows me her other studio photos, which shows her in different poses but same sexy lingerie set. No wonder she ask if she look like her in the pic. Another common pt is her belly button, look exactly like the pic .

Anyway, i go into main pt. This Jael can really hold conversation quite well despite her limited command of english. Went into the room and within mins, we were chatting like friends. All of a sudden is like I forgot i am here for a bonk and we jus chat on & on. She told me got 1 bro turn her down and walk away coz she dun look like the pic. (Lol, maybe u r reading this FR now.)

Ask me to shower and proceed to bathtub. Wow, this room special sia. The bathroom n bedroom is separated by a glass, therefore u hv a room view while showering. Bathroom action was quite SOP. On the bed, we hug each other to keep warm follow by caressing of each other body. Her bbbj was quite good, sensual wif licking of balls. There is a mirror cupboard at the back so u can see her doing her bbbj. Shiok! Capped me and she started her horse riding while I suck her nips. Jus as we venture into missionary position, the squeaking sound from the bed was a turnoff sia. Really noisy. I suggest we do on the sofa. She sat on the sofa wif her legs spread open while I thrust her in standing position. (This stance i had been wanting to try veri long liao). Due to her pussy tightness, I cummed in about 5 mins times. She helped me wash up and after tat we lie on the bed and continue to chat. All sort of topics-her family, her MP job at thai, mi detachment at korat(thai), how corked up the room electricity power is, and even Bonniesan too!!
She told me if no customer after me, she dun mind even i overshot the 90mins. She even say wat i wan can tell her. Service oriented. After a long chat, she suggest gv me a massage. Halfway thru and her hp rangs....haha times up for next bro. Too bad coz in mi mind was thinking of letting her hj me for round 2.

Looks: 7/10 (up to individuals, jus go judge urself ba, but she looks quite sweet from a distance)
Boobs: 7/10 (A with veri suckable nips, boobs lover sry)
Body : 7.5/10 (She veri slim and quite skinny, jus like bro Frank gal - Fairy but abit taller, I like slim gals but -0.5 coz a tattoo on the back)
Attitude: 9/10 (Veri good n chatty)
Service: 9/10 (Guess Bonnie gals always score high in this area)
Overall can score a 8/10, normally mi FL sessions is 3/4 bonking and lusty actions, 1/4 commuication. But today was 3/4 communication and 1/4 bonking. Funny leh!?!
Old 17-08-2007, 10:20 AM
Samster

Thanks bro mambo for first blood FR, thank bro akaza for FR. Hope to see more FRs on this gem

Old 17-08-2007, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 18
mambo_maus is a Helpful and Caring Samstermambo_maus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonniesan View Post
Thanks bro mambo for first blood FR.
No problem, you have been too kind.
cheers.
Old 17-08-2007, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 19
Ah Jet is a splendid one to beholdAh Jet is a splendid one to beholdAh Jet is a splendid one to beholdAh Jet is a splendid one to beholdAh Jet is a splendid one to beholdAh Jet is a splendid one to beholdAh Jet is a splendid one to beholdAh Jet is a splendid one to behold
Very nice .... Boss, this one also know how to massage?

ไม่เห็นจะมีเหตุผลต้องเสียใจ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1