The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2007, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 20
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute
Alicia Me

Hi all,

I've been following the forums for a few years now, and really enjoy reading about everyone's adventures, real-life or otherwise. And now, the time has come for me to give back and share my own true story.

About a year ago, I got to know this girl from one of the local junior colleges. As an alumnus of the school, I still keep in touch with what's going on there and am also involved in some of the school's IT initiatives. This is how I met Alicia.

The funny thing is that I actually got to know her online first before meeting her. While discussing work-related issues (she was the head of the JC's Internet club or something), I found that she was quite eloquent and mature for her 18 years. But it being an IT club, no one could blame me for assuming that she was some sort of a geek, haha.

So anyway, the months passed and we got along quite well. But due to our busy schedules (I was in my third year of uni and she was taking her A-levels then), we never got a chance to meet until one fine day in July 2006. It was at a coffee place in town, nothing too fancy. When I reached there, I gave her a call.

"Hi, Alicia? It's me. Are you here yet?"

"Yep I am. Just look out for the girl in uniform, haha."

And there she was: not looking like a geek at all.

This is my first attempt at a story, so all comments and feedback are welcome!

P/S: I wanted to name the thread "Alicia & Me" but it seems that ampersands do not appear properly. Will a kind moderator please help to change the "&" to "And"? Thanks!
Old 15-08-2007, 09:23 AM
Samster

whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alicia And Me

Alicia was sitting at one of the tables of the coffee place, which was quite crowded for that time of day (a Thursday afternoon, if I remember correctly). Dressed in the JC uniform that I remember so well, she was the epitome of the typical schoolgirl - retainers, ponytail, sneakers with ankle socks. I wouldn't say she was exactly hot, but pleasant looking definitely.

It was a bit awkward at first as it was our first face-to-face meeting, but eventually we warmed up to each other and had a really good time talking about stuff. As I previously mentioned, her thinking is quite mature for her age, and I didn't feel like I was talking to my kid cousin or something.

The hours flew and before long it was time to leave as I had other dinner plans. But before that, she said: "I need to go to the spa at the shopping centre opposite to make an appointment for me and my mum... do you mind walking with me?"

As I was still a bit early, I agreed. And this was the first hint I got that she was a rich kid, as the spa was really posh and high-class. The staff greeted her by name (she must be a regular there) and she booked a private room for the coming Sunday. Then I asked her: "Do you need a ride home? It's on the way."

(It really was; she lives about a ten-minute drive away.)

"Really? That'll be cool!"

So I drove her home to her detached house in the north-east of the island. Quite a nice place I must say! As I put the car to "Park" gear and engaged the handbrake, I said: "OK here you are! It was good to meet you finally, Alicia."

She replied: "Me too. Dude you're awesome!"

And she leaned over and gave me a friendly hug before saying goodbye and going home. I caught a whiff of her scent; it was my favourite Ralph Lauren perfume mixed with a little... how do I describe it... the scent of a girl after a day at school? Not unpleasant at all, haha.

There would be more meetups, I was sure.

And I was right of course.
Old 15-08-2007, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 19
flamekid is a splendid one to beholdflamekid is a splendid one to beholdflamekid is a splendid one to beholdflamekid is a splendid one to beholdflamekid is a splendid one to beholdflamekid is a splendid one to beholdflamekid is a splendid one to behold
Re: Alicia Me

hehe 1st to camp! love jc stories!
Old 15-08-2007, 10:07 AM
Samster

In that hot July month of last year, I was enjoying the last few weeks of my precious holidays. Having not much to do, I decided to ask Alicia out again, this time on a day when she had no school.

I drove up to her house and gave her a call, and she said: "Coming coming!" The automatic gate whirred open and there I saw her, looking very different from the last time I saw her!

I think a lot of bros will agree with me when I say that schoolgirls these days look very different in uniform as opposed to civilian wear. While she looked really guai and demure in her JC uniform and ponytail the last time, today Alicia was dressed in a green spaghetti-strap dress and low kitten heels. With a little makeup, her girl-next-door looks were suitably enhanced and she looked quite pretty.

Oh, and also... the dress was figure-hugging and had a low neckline, and for the first time, I noticed that she had a great figure for an 18-year-old. Those full B-cups were damn inviting and I really had to try hard not to stare.

The rest of the day was pleasant, just went to town and had dessert and stuff. I learnt that she really loves chocolate, like a lot of girls heheh. Unfortunately, I had to head to the airport to pick my dad up from overseas so our outing ended in the early evening.

The good part is coming up next...
Old 15-08-2007, 10:25 AM
Samster

I didn't have any plans the following weekend, was stuck at home with nothing much to do. So I messaged Alicia to ask if she was free to meet me.

She replied: "I'm with my classmates now at Balcony. Do you want to join us?"

I decided against it. Although I knew there would be (other) hot young chicks there, I also figured there would be annoying 18-year-old boys there who would probably be wondering what this old man (aka ME) was trying to do with their hot friend Alicia, haha.

She texted me again: "Hmm, like that ah... or you come and pick me from The Heeren? We can go for dessert... I'll just let my friends entertain themselves : ) "

As you would expect, I replied in the affirmative, and sped down the CTE in a good mood.

She was there at the taxi stand waiting for me when I pulled up. One thing I must say about Alicia is that she has really good fashion sense. Unlike the typical Singapore teen who is perpetually in t-shirts and shorts or denim skirts, she is more into dresses and heels... which suits me fine of course. That evening, she was wearing a printed spaghetti strap top and knee-length skirt. As she got into the car, I caught a whiff of her Ralph perfume again, and my heart pounded just a little faster.

I complimented her on her dressing, and she asked where we were going.

"Hmm, care for more drinks? Let's go to the east, town is too crowded."

And so we headed to the Siglap area for drinks, she having some sort of a mocktail and I had just the one beer (don't drink and drive, bros). However, she had already imbibed a couple of drinks while at Balcony so the mocktail made her a little giddy, she told me. Soon she was a little quiet, not saying much... and I made my move.

I sat close to her and said: "Alicia, are you alright?" She nodded slowly and before I knew it, she rested her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. I smiled and put a friendly arm around her and patted her gently.

"Erm... can you send me home? I'm quite sleepy now," she said softly. I paid the bill and slowly walked her back to the car.

As we reached the car, I said: "Do you want to sit in the car and rest a while before I drive you home?" She said OK, and...

"Can we sit at the back? I think I need to lie down."
Old 15-08-2007, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro,

Good story, camping here..I missed those sch days.

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 15-08-2007, 10:38 AM
Samster

I opened the rear car door and carefully guided her so she wouldn't bang her head. She drowsily murmured her thanks and plopped herself on the seat. I got in from the other side and sat close to her.

She suddenly rested her head on my chest and put an arm around me... a gesture which I reciprocated. It was a wonderfully exciting feeling to be able to smell her slightly tousled long hair, gently caress the back of her smooth neck, and most of all, to feel her soft B-cups nestled against me.

I patted her gently like you would a baby, and before long I was kissing her hair and her forehead. She did not push me away; maybe she was too groggy but I took it as a go-ahead sign anyway!

My lips moved to her cheeks; that was the first time I noticed that she has this really cute habit of turning her face to meet my kiss, haha. The subtle action emboldened me, and our lips brushed against each other. It eventually developed into a full-on kiss; she seemed perfectly comfortable, pressing her lips against mine and even probing my mouth with her hot tongue.

After a few minutes of tongue-fighting, she suddenly stopped. Looking into my eyes, she asked: "Is this wrong? Do you like it because I'm young?"

Well, what can I say!

I replied calmly that it somehow just felt right... and oh yes it most definitely did.

We kissed again, and this time our bodies were pressed together in heat. My shaking hands started to roam her warm figure and soon they were under her spaghetti top and under her bra. She gasped a little as I found her nipples and felt them harden under my touch. But there were more surprises to come...

As I put my hand under her skirt and rested it on her thigh, I could feel her involuntarily spreading her legs a little. And when I touched her at the spot between her thighs, I got a shock - she was totally drenched in her own juices.

"Alicia.. you're so fucking wet..."

"All.. because of you lah..."

End of part one. Hope you bros like the story so far. Shall I continue?
Old 15-08-2007, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
donjean is Cool - loads of Potential

a good start up....
bring me back to those ages....
Old 15-08-2007, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

Embaress to say, i have not up a JC girl before. Bro, you are good
Old 15-08-2007, 11:52 AM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

nice encounter bro.... young girl + car action = i like

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 15-08-2007, 12:17 PM
Samster

Thanks to the bros here for the encouraging words as well as the bro who upped me. I shall continue my story!

Part Two

Nothing much else happened that night; for one, I'm not the kind of guy who will take advantage of a girl when she's drunk. No matter how horny I was feeling at the time, I did not want to regret it the next day. Alicia was a sweet young girl and I didn't want to feel guilty or lose her as a friend.

The next time we met up, it was really for dessert. (The last time we went for drinks instead because the dessert cafe was already closed at the time we reached.) By this time we were already quite comfortable with each other. Alicia is the affectionate sort, and she told me she doesn't understand why people in Singapore are so uptight about showing physical affection for their friends and loved ones. What did I say? Of course I agreed vehemently lah :P

As we sat next to each other and shared our chocolate mudpie, I felt myself being strongly attracted to her. There was something about her sexy Ralph scent and her affectionate nature that I found very alluring. And I also could not forget how her perky breasts felt in my hand, under her top...

"Hello, what's on your mind?" Alicia's slightly husky voice broke me out of my daydream (or wetdream?). I merely smiled and forked another mouthful of mudpie into her mouth as she stuck her tongue out playfully.

We were almost done with the dessert when she said to me: "You know something... tell you a secret.

"Chocolate really turns me on."

The look in her eyes was priceless. Never before had any girl said something like that to me, and an 18-year-old teenage girl at that. Without a word, she pulled my face close and frenched me hungrily, in full view of everyone in the cafe.

She broke off the kiss abruptly, just as my hand wandered to her hemline. "Oh s**t, cannot like that. I'm in uniform." I laughed wickedly and wagged a finger at her. "Naughty girl you."

"Naughty because of you lor," she retorted and punched me playfully.
Old 15-08-2007, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Renting HDB flat here
Old 15-08-2007, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Nice story. Looking for the next installment of the story.
Old 15-08-2007, 01:11 PM
Samster

thanks for your comments guys. i have a talk to attend later this afternoon, promise to write more before the day ends.
Old 15-08-2007, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
PromiseMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whelan22 View Post
thanks for your comments guys. i have a talk to attend later this afternoon, promise to write more before the day ends.
Ok....Waiting for your steamy story
Promise me you'll wait for me
I need to know you feel the same way too
and I'll be cuming, I'll be cuming soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1