The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2007, 10:38 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
hansa81 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
have u ever had sex wif ur buddy gal or friend gal?

well... i kinda had sex wif my buddy gal... well when we had sex at the point of time, they juz broke up... n she juz contact me to talk to, have fun... im attached n she know it(my gal is overseas doing her studies). being a friend, i juz wanted to keep her accompany till she find a new replacement... or if possible patch up the 2 back together... dunno how, we got close... on rainy days we would share umbrella n i would hug her close, share food, tickle each other... one fine day we went for a movies, she wanted a couple seat, i've no objection to it... we watch movies as per normal...it was colder than normal but i was wearing a sweater n a t-shirt underneath... she hug me n whisper dat she is cold, so at least i can do is wrap my left arms arnd her n continue watching the movie... she even move her arms underneath my sweater... only then i felt dat she is touching my nipple n playing wif it. i look at her in the eyes n smile... move my head closer n it all juz went naturally, we kiss each other... she told me dat she long for this feeling... i juz smile, trying to be cool...
she then ask me when was the last time i had sex n wif who, so told her abt 6mths ago wif my gf... she ask me if i've ever had sex wif other gal during the last 6 mths, i said no... n she smile.
then she ask me," will u do something to make me happy? ". i look at her n say of course i would make a friend happy...
her hand juz went down to my pants n gently stroking my dick from the outside n said " lets go to a hotel right now, please... "
i was wet then, i guess she is even wetter...
halfway through the show, we left... got in a cab n went to a hotel...
her stats was like 35c 27 34... i was like amaze by the beauty of this gal...
i made love to her wif all the different position possible n in the end, call the frontdesk to stay overnite... we bonk till like 2am n its already my 3rd shot wif rest inbetween, her massaging my back n body kept waking up my bro... her moan was keep me going for more, dats the best n most natural moan i've ever heard, of course she did say dat my didck was slightly bigger than my buddy's. next morning when we woke up, we still have the energy to do it again... she then whisper in my ears " thank you for giving me such a wonderful time... " i smile at her n said, its my pleasure dear...
i've been fucking her for the past 4mths, n eventhough she patch up wif my buddy we r still doing it.
damn... this gal is fabulous... i juz cant stand her...
Old 08-08-2007, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: have u ever had sex wif ur buddy gal or friend gal?

Good for you lor.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

Any follow up bro, did you bonk her again?

Wait for next thread
Old 08-08-2007, 10:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
hansa81 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

i did bonk her for the past 4mths... also till now... even when she already patch up wif my buddy... we do have sex... . many time she ask me to cum inside her, but i juz cant do it... the most i will do is cum near her pussy. welll, wat i can say abt her is looks can be deceiving... she have the look of a gentle quiet gal who does not smoke or drink( infact she doesnt smoke or drink). very decent look, but then its a different story in bed.

Last edited by hansa81; 08-08-2007 at 11:00 AM.
Old 08-08-2007, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
Kunotz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don hv this experience, but then the reverse happened to me, my best buddy did it with my GF ...
We still frens but not with the ger ,....
Old 08-08-2007, 07:08 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

i don't know we should be happy or sad for you...

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 08-08-2007, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 18
WillamSexsphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWillamSexsphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hahaha...you fuck your buddy's girl and you still have the cheek to call him a buddy?

With a friend like you, who need enemies..

Vote me for MP! I will ban LD, transfer AV to anti-terrrorism, cap prices for masses-HJ-$10,BJ/FJ-$40,tips-$20 for full 2hrs,make men carry 2 condom compulsory,welcome foriegn SEX talent!
Old 08-08-2007, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

This world has changed, people mindset also changed. Nowaday, what is so call buddy? Happy time can enjoy together, got problem time see u like see ghost.

But I still try keep my buddyhood as much as possible.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 21
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

like i said b4 ....we humans r foolish .......
animals may well 1 day rule ober us ......(reminds me of animal farm)
Old 08-08-2007, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
peace maker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How about those bros who speak like they own certain ger in KTV.... siao, then buddy bonk buddy ger got count bo ,.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 20
chai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to all

Hmm i din had a chance to bonk my buddy gf but i did bonk my ex gf cousin be4 many years bk....in fact i was rape by her after a drinking session cant remember the exact details so sorry bros there wont be any story from me

Big thank you to bros who up me pls be patience with me as i can only return flavour 1 at a time
Old 09-08-2007, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chai1020 View Post
Hmm i din had a chance to bonk my buddy gf but i did bonk my ex gf cousin be4 many years bk....in fact i was rape by her after a drinking session cant remember the exact details so sorry bros there wont be any story from me
So lucky...... me never ever have such kind of encountered....
Old 09-08-2007, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillamSexsphere View Post
hahaha...you fuck your buddy's girl and you still have the cheek to call him a buddy?

With a friend like you, who need enemies..
haiz... for once, i agree with u.

TS, had a buddy once who used the excuse of being drunk and ended up having sex with my other buddy's gf, causing a breakup after we got wind of it. those 2 actually got married but divorced after 2 years cos my so-called "buddy" actually bonked her wife's good friend and got caught. guess it is a classic case of "what comes around, goes around." needless to say, that guy is no longer our buddy...
Old 09-08-2007, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2207 / Power: 20
fatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond repute

Had a buddy who bonk my ex gf years ago. Was furious then but i felt silly coming to think of it now. We can't control what others want but we can control what we want.

In the end, the gal bonk some other guys everyone forgot about the gal, but all remember what he has done.

To TS, thou it's nice to have such a horny bonking partner but as the saying goes: With 'buddies' like these, who needs enemies What goes around comes around.

2828 LuCkY NuMbeR Huat ah

Thanks to all the bros who support me.

My latest fetish: Whatever...whenever...

己所之欲,先施于人
Old 09-08-2007, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 20
chai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
So lucky...... me never ever have such kind of encountered....
Ya can say im lucky ba....was dead drunk i still remember n only open my eyes to see her on top of me den after dat was too drunk to do anything ....only remember waking up naked with her beside me.....

Haha bros i just end my msn chat with a gal i got to know recently n was talking abt her sexual experience seems like im gonna hav some fun real soon will paste wad our con was abt tml night after work cos now tired liao just finish diy session haha guys be patience ok stay tune

Big thank you to bros who up me pls be patience with me as i can only return flavour 1 at a time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1