The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2007, 04:59 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
MisterMarley is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
pegasus still the best?

hey bros,

have read through pegasus threads a lot of time, found some useful information but am a bit skeptical about the standard of the girls after hearin' from many bros that the standard has dropped from previous years. wanted to find out a few questions because me and my friends do not want to waste time & money going in to pegasus and not like it during our upcoming trip. We are willing to spend around SGD500-SGD1000 for really top notch ones.

There are a few questions i need to ask
1) what is the best time to go
2) are the standard still as good in pegasus if not where can we find the top-notch ones in bkk currently
Old 29-07-2007, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold
Re: pegasus still the best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMarley View Post
hey bros,

have read through pegasus threads a lot of time, found some useful information but am a bit skeptical about the standard of the girls after hearin' from many bros that the standard has dropped from previous years. wanted to find out a few questions because me and my friends do not want to waste time & money going in to pegasus and not like it during our upcoming trip. We are willing to spend around SGD500-SGD1000 for really top notch ones.

There are a few questions i need to ask
1) what is the best time to go
2) are the standard still as good in pegasus if not where can we find the top-notch ones in bkk currently

Don't think many people have experience paying ~22k baht (SGD1k) for a session at a MP. Can probably do what I did with some friends a few years back: Get drunk, do a girl, sit around drink some more, do another girl, sleep over until next day... if still have money, order some food and continue.

Chok di

p.s. If unsure about Pegasus, start at Poseidon... if nothing suits your fancy, since you're at Ratchada liao, can checl out the other joints around the area.
Old 01-08-2007, 12:12 AM
Samster (M)

yeah, bro. really interested in Pegasus, but so many sources are saying the girls' standards there have dropped!
so wondering which other places to go right now. was thinking of Eutopia or Amsterdam. any suggestions from veteran bros here?

any help would be much appreciated
Old 07-08-2007, 07:59 PM
Samster (M)

hmm was told some joints like Carribean or Florence has some very pretty babes,
it's like the LSB in Singapore, but they have the unbonkable tag on them.

was wondering if theres any joints better than Pegasus then?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1