The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2007, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
trancer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up New TN At Serangoon Road

To Fellow Bros,

I have discovered a new TN joint along Serangoon Road and has a wonderful experience out there....it's a quite a discreet spot for bros especially those who drives as they can gain quick access to the TN joint from carpark behind without been seen easily....here's my FR:

Been feeling very horny of late due to not much work bcos of the recent wet weather...hence was on my way to macpherson road this afternoon to release my stress when i suddenly stumbled upon this new TN joint along serangoon road.....the orange signboard of the joint somewhat catches my attention whilst i was stuck in the traffic along the busy serangoon road towards macpherson...so i decided to make an quick exit and u-turn back to park my car at the carpark behind this joint.....as the shop is at the extreme corner, i make my way thru a short footpath behind from the carpark and slipped inside the shop easily....hehe, very discreet indeed when come from behind...

I then made my way up the staircase and was greeted by two Chinese ladies. There were a total of 4 ladies in the shop and the other 2 ladies were having their meals.....nice and cosy ambience, good setup for a typical TN joint.....I picked the younger of the two ladies who greeted me simply bcos her C cup melons that was protruding out from her black sexy dress had already turned me on.....(i have this liking for ladies with those type of sexy evening gown dress that simulates my didi very much )....

So the lady directed me into the room and intro herself as Wen Wen, it's her
2nd trip back to Sillypore and she will be here for a limited time only. Very friendly and chatty, telling me about how she finds Sillypore and how different it is from her hometown (Chengdu). Understand from her that she previously works in Bukit Timah (BW) joint during her 1st trip here...and that this shop just opened newly for a few days also......

Massage quite SOP, standard quite normal for me as i am not into those pure massage actually..... but then halfway thru while massaging my hands she asked me how come my hands so cold? I replied her saying that the weather drizzling outside somemore aircon blowing towards my naked body that's why very cold lah....wat surprised me next was that without further delay, she hugged me tighly and then asked me in mandarin : "Xian Zai Hai Hui Leng Ma?" (still feeling cold now?) Haha... so nice to feel her soft big boobs on my chest...my didi slowly start to stand and i began to hug and kiss her all over as i slowly unzip her dress and removed her purple colored bra which made me steam even further...I started attacking her C Cup boobs as she giggled in return...she then reached down to my didi and said "wah...hao da orrr...wo hao pa ah"...(wow...so big ah...i'm very scared...) hehe....

Asked her to quote a price and she said $100..no problem...didi very steam liao....she then took out a CD from the cabinet drawer and took off her dress completely... wow...her figure is really good! For those boobs lovers, she's huge but figure proportional.... Really nice...

We started to make out like long lost lovers...I made her lie on the bed and I started painting her... she got wet in no time and i could tell she was enjoying it...

She then reached for the CD as i could sense she cannot tahan liao and put it on my didi, this was followed by a quick BJ to further simulate my didi...wah....heaven....the actual FJ was fantastic, both of us were having a good time and we were pumping for quite some time before my big didi exploded inside her as we came together.....can sensed she feeling abit shack after that as my didi rested inside her for a while further as she uttered " hao shuang ah, ni gao de wo hao shu fu ah...." (very shiok, u have banged me real comfortable.....) hehehe...after that she started to help me cleaned up and i realised the bedsheet was actually wet with her love juice all over.....wahhhh....power lady siah.......

Sorry for the long FR, hope our bros dun fell asleep....hehhe... it was really a great experience... I will definitely go back once my Vitamin M is replenished heheh! (can try the others also when i back next round)

FR details
Name: Wen Wen
Cup size: I think 34C
Frenching: no
Massage: 6/10
BJ: 6/10 (quick one)
FJ: 8/10 (no rush at all)
GFE: 10/10 (really good)
Damage: $30 + $100 = $130

Before I left she gave me a good hug as i caressed and slapped her buttocks...hehe... Bros who want to know the exact location can PM me for more details and please upped me as well if u find my FR good ok?
Old 28-07-2007, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
yuna75 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: New TN At Serangoon Road

Bro, after read ur fr beri tempting to try. Can u pls PM me the place? Thx.
Old 29-07-2007, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
puchikoma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks to Bro Trancer for the location of this new place (really new)!

after receiving Bro Trancer PM on the location for the new place, I suddenly got the case of SCN (siao chong nao), and made an immediate dash for the place. it's saturday night, and it was like almost 23:00 so I just hoped that they they hadn't closed by the time I got there.

well it wasn't closed but all the ladies had left for the night save one. her name was Xxxx Lxx, around 30+ I suppose, not really a looker but had some pretty nice boobs. usually I wouldn't try someone like her but I thought to myself since I was there, might as was go through it. and good thing I did.

XL really had some massaging skills, she even gave me a most relaxing head massage!, after which she moved on massaging my arms and hands which she said were very smooth like a woman's hands! during the course of her massage had the chance to chat chat with her a bit, found out that she was previously also from bukit timah, and that the shop's official opening was on monday! wow! pre-opening customer! a definite first for me! anyway XL also mentioned that they offered facial and ear cleaning services when they open. so maybe can try these services too.

after a rather long session massaging from my head to my toes, she asked if wanted a HJ, given i was suffering from SCN, I needed the full works, but too bad she said cannot have FJ as it was that time of the month (no wonder massage so long), but promised to give me a good HJ this time and offer to introduce 2 pretty ladies the next time I visited. so what to do but to have the HJ.

name: XL
origin: gui zhou
looks: 6/10
body: 6.5/10
boobs: 7.5/10 (I think C)
HJ: 6.5/10
BJ: n/a
FJ: n/a
RTF: when my vit m is back up again, and to take up her offer of introducing two young and pretty ladies to me!
Old 29-07-2007, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Kenneth Lip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please PM me the address..... [email protected]

kam siah
Old 29-07-2007, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Babel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm me the address, 10q !
Old 29-07-2007, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
Fuji_12345678 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Firstly, thanks to Bro Trancer for the location. Direction given was good and easy.

Felt bored on Sat night and head down to the location at around 8pm. 2 girls greeted me and chose the more prettier one, named Jing Jing from Chengdu. Ask me want low or high bed, chose low lah... queen size mah and easy to hug and roll...hehe... Spent quite an effort massaging my back and TCSS with her. Jing Jing is friendly and and accomodating, keep asking is the massage ok or not but wtf, waiting for the main course. Ask her to massage my head instead so can hv more eye>eye contact. Head massage not bad leh... and at times hug me after asking whether cold or not... I rtn by hugging her and kiss her and ask her the golden question.... horny liao...
Aiyah sian... same experience as bro puchikoma say abt her girl..... Come red.
Settle for HJ, bt can tell that Jing Jing try her veri best to satisfy me. Overall good effort.

Told me that next week, 2 young girls will be coming and will introduce them to me. Will wait for her call for the new adventure...

FR details
Name: Jing Jing
Massage: 7/10
HJ : 8/10
GFE: 9/10
Damage: $30 + $50 = $80.
RTF : Will and with Jing Jing.
Old 29-07-2007, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
Fuji_12345678 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Firstly, thanks to Bro Trancer for the location. Direction given was good and easy.

Felt bored on Sat night and head down to the location at around 8pm. 2 girls greeted me and chose the more prettier one, named Jing Jing from Chengdu. Ask me want low or high bed, chose low lah... queen size mah and easy to hug and roll...hehe... Spent quite an effort massaging my back and TCSS with her. Jing Jing is friendly and and accomodating, keep asking is the massage ok or not but wtf, waiting for the main course. Ask her to massage my head instead so can hv more eye>eye contact. Head massage not bad leh... and at times hug me after asking whether cold or not... I rtn by hugging her and kiss her and ask her the golden question.... horny liao...
Aiyah sian... same experience as bro puchikoma say abt her girl..... Come red.
Settle for HJ, bt can tell that Jing Jing try her veri best to satisfy me. Overall good effort.

Told me that next week, 2 young girls will be coming and will introduce them to me. Will wait for her call for the new adventure...

FR details
Name: Jing Jing
Massage: 7/10
HJ : 8/10
GFE: 9/10
Damage: $30 + $50 = $80.
RTF : Will and with Jing Jing.

Hope all bros enjoy reading my fr and once again thanks to Bro Trancer for the location.
Old 29-07-2007, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
chsoo8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can Pm me the location? Tks
Old 31-07-2007, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
allupato1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks bro trancer for giving me the directions to the place. relatively easy to find based on the directions given.

Very tired after work, so decided to go there to look see look see.
Went up saw 3 WLs, one milf and another 2 syt. end up going for the syt who is more chio.

start off with back massage, not bad, got a bit of strength use her hands and bodyweight to massage my back. talk a bit of cock, seems she just arrived not long ago and only started work today. After that pop the qn and i choose hj. then out came her boobs. they are soft and nice to touch. I was fondling her all the time while she hj me. damn shiok. Below are the stats.

name : Xiao jing (i think) from Suzhou
Looks : 7/10 (skin very smooth)
Boobs : about cup C (me not very good at this)
massage :6/10
hj :50
fj : got offer but didn't try cos not enuf cash
Old 31-07-2007, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
trancer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Fellow Bros,

To-date I have PM the TN details to 50 over brothers but was very surprised and disappointed to see only 2 FRs so far as of today?!?!?!?

What happened to the rest of the bros? have not gone down or have gone but too lazy to FR??

Anyway, I remember Wen Wen telling me last round that if their business not good should there are too few customers per day...they may not be able to substain for long and may wind-up eventually.....(cannot hit their daily sales quota)

come on fellow bros....let us not lose this joint...for those of you who have not gone down..I hope to see your FR real soon for the rest to enjoy....as for those who already went...appreciate your FR also so that other bros can also have some idea on how's the rest of the girls there.......

btw...i will be going back there again later this week to try some of the new girls as per mentioned by bros fuji_12345678 & puchikoma....(pay day tommorrow!).....any bros joining me??

cheers
Old 01-08-2007, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
citrus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm location ?

thanks
Old 01-08-2007, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

paisey lah Bro Trancer,

Vit M a bit low this few days after visiting some other joints.

Will drop by once I have time and FR.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 01-08-2007, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
superman69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can PM me the location.

Tks
Old 01-08-2007, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Anything.Goes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can PM me this wonderful new discovery of yours...thanks.
Old 01-08-2007, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
s_lim79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls PM the location. Thanks in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1