The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 7
kimmmy is one of the Best!kimmmy is one of the Best!kimmmy is one of the Best!
What to do for the first time sex?

I'm a 29yo male and I never had sex before. My gf has done it before and doesn't mind that I have not. But I want to make her satisfied as well. How to go about learning this?

Last edited by kimmmy; 05-06-2019 at 07:02 AM.
Old 02-06-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of
Re: What to do for the first time sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmmy View Post
I'm a 29yo male and I never had sex before. My gf has done it before and doesn't mean that I have not. But I want to make her satisfied as well. How to go about learning this?
What does that part mean? Doesn’t mean you have not?

Dunno what your experience is, but so long as she knows you are virgin and is okay with it, don’t worry too much. Don’t worry about making her happy yet.

Dunno about everyone else, my first time only about to penetrate that time cum liao. Haven’t even go in one inch cum already.

I wasn’t young either.
Old 02-06-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
daisy00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Then just do it
Old 02-06-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 10
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
What does that part mean? Doesn’t mean you have not?

Dunno what your experience is, but so long as she knows you are virgin and is okay with it, don’t worry too much. Don’t worry about making her happy yet.

Dunno about everyone else, my first time only about to penetrate that time cum liao. Haven’t even go in one inch cum already.

I wasn’t young either.
took me quite awhile to find the hole during my first time. and shoot quite fast too

as for ts, try to spend more time on foreplay with your girlfriend, let her get into the mood first. as it is your first time, and you won't have any idea how long you can last.
Old 03-06-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
tamade666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if want to last longer...go pcc first lor....
oh ya...dun forget to get angpow from her as well...for ur first time...
Old 03-06-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

School holiday started
Old 03-06-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14136 / Power: 14
sanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm a 29yo male and I never had sex before. My gf has done it before and doesn't mean that I have not. But I want to make her satisfied as well. How to go about learning this?
29yrs old! I feel for u!:eek Nb, just go geylang and call chicken la! No brainer!
Old 03-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
yankie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

29 yo and didnt do before? Serious? Then you should faster try before 30
Old 03-06-2019, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13798 / Power: 19
The Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond repute

tia gong 1st time not only pussy got blood come out, but cock also will explode blood come out... due to the pressure going inside pussy...
Old 03-06-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by leuor View Post
took me quite awhile to find the hole during my first time. and shoot quite fast too

as for ts, try to spend more time on foreplay with your girlfriend, let her get into the mood first. as it is your first time, and you won't have any idea how long you can last.
Had the same first experience too - had trouble finding the love hole as well. Its a lot lower than i expected 😂
But i lasted long for a first timer. Haha not trying to brag but that time alrd pcc so long that the pussy grip was not as tight as my hand.
Old 05-06-2019, 07:05 AM
Samster

Thanks bros for the reply. It should be "mind" instead of "mean". Yea 29 yo virgin haha. Going for a staycay with my gf so wanna be prepared as well. Thanks for the advice! Hope she can guide me too xD
Old 05-06-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Tribecca deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks bros for the reply. It should be "mind" instead of "mean". Yea 29 yo virgin haha. Going for a staycay with my gf so wanna be prepared as well. Thanks for the advice! Hope she can guide me too xD
Have fun bro
Old 05-06-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

Have fun for your first time. My first time i went in without condom and she was riding me till the bed dripping wet. Pumped her and shoot i side her
Old 05-06-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

Bros, any recommendations for caps??
Old 05-06-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10417 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bros, any recommendations for caps??
Ask d pharmacist.. u virgin need a demo anyway.

IOU - JL,Twintowers,waikeekee,NorthEast,Honestcrook
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1