The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2007, 08:22 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
carol888 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
How many times u fuck the same girl then move on

hi bro,

just wondering if how many times u will fuck a girl before changing another partner. for me, i am contented with my pinos gf, as her bed skill, esp, bf is fantastic. her look is average, but the touches are damn good.relationship with her has been more than 2 yrs.

my thinking,skills and body more important than look.

pls share your views. thanks
Old 20-07-2007, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 19
ragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud of
Re: How many times u fuck the same girl then move on

so bro carol888, how many time more will you fuck your pino gf before moving on...comon lah woman are not just born for man for sex purpose only, respect them also. They're human too not just some comic books, read already then throw away..
Old 20-07-2007, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 23
Deztruct is one of the Best!Deztruct is one of the Best!Deztruct is one of the Best!Deztruct is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarclaw View Post
so bro carol888, how many time more will you fuck your pino gf before moving on...comon lah woman are not just born for man for sex purpose only, respect them also. They're human too not just some comic books, read already then throw away..
tho i agree with ur views..i cant agree with ur eg..i still keep the comics that i bought more than 10 yrs ago

altho some men wan to fuck alot of gers in their lifetime..but judging from the other threads in the forum..i wld say at least there are some of us which juz wan to return hm n see the same ger for the rest of their life..

i am not saint..i do go cheong with my frds but at the end of the day..juz before u go to bed..i will be thinkin tat how nice if i cld give up all these for a ger tat i cld love with all my life
Old 20-07-2007, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 18
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deztruct View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarclaw View Post
. They're human too not just some comic books, read already then throw away..
tho i cant agree with ur eg..i still keep the comics that i bought more than 10 yrs ago
den ... use toilet paper as ze eg lah ... use oredi sure throw away 1 ...

Old 20-07-2007, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deztruct View Post
i wld say at least there are some of us which juz wan to return hm n see the same ger for the rest of their life..
Bro Deztruct, yr view me also agree v much except this abv one. R u very sure u would do that? Once again r u really sure?

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 20-07-2007, 11:29 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 0
dominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
Bro Deztruct, yr view me also agree v much except this abv one. R u very sure u would do that? Once again r u really sure?
this must refer to the do you believe in true love thread.
Old 20-07-2007, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
this must refer to the do you believe in true love thread.
So are u going to open this thread now? If not bro deztruct & me won't be able to give our frank opinion

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 21-07-2007, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 21
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm.....
1) For OC - neber bored ....as tis is eternity(till death do we stop FXXk )
2) For FB - no time limit as its FREE lor.....hehehehehe
3) For "transaction" (FLs , GL ....) -
a) BERI GOOT - 3 times then move on
b) Average - 1 time move on

well, that is my preferences
Old 21-07-2007, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alfa1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Personally, if we are talking about FB, definitely we will never move on right guys? FREE lunch who would resists, girls themselves liked it too. So, its a win-win situation, unless you met a better FB more skilled on bed then it would make more sense if you "move on."
If we talk about FL, usually we will only bonk once becos you wouldnt wants to "try" the same girl the second time unless shes so bonkable that you want to do it again with her if not surely you wants to try new FL isnt it.
Well, as for WIFE. Of course we will never get tired bonking her becos shes our love. If we can, who wants to womanize around but we are just born horny and not satisfied with one girl only. My 2 cents.
Old 21-07-2007, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 21
juzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM88 View Post
hmmm.....
1) For OC - neber bored ....as tis is eternity(till death do we stop FXXk )
2) For FB - no time limit as its FREE lor.....hehehehehe
3) For "transaction" (FLs , GL ....)
agree with ur comment.
OC is juz like rice(our stable food), u will ve them everyday. FB/FL/ONS is juz like our dishes, u get sick of them after some time but u will definitely miss them if u don't ve them for a while..(contradicting)

9 Humble Pies For U
Old 21-07-2007, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 18
Ahnook78 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhnook78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by juzjoin View Post
agree with ur comment.
OC is juz like rice(our stable food), u will ve them everyday. FB/FL/ONS is juz like our dishes, u get sick of them after some time but u will definitely miss them if u don't ve them for a while..(contradicting)
So ur fellow brothers are the utensils?

Just joking...
Old 21-07-2007, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
Compassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud of

Personally I find if I have KC with a girl I enjoy her company the most, whether it is FL, Gf or OC. The bonking experience is the most memorable as it goes beyond just orgasm. Pleasure accompanied by companionship is my preference.
Old 21-07-2007, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 22
Storm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant future

Hmmm....

Usually I will fuck ard at least 6 times before i make a change .... Once have the feel with the girl, the fucking session is great... she knows what u want, all those stuff

Uplist : Empty
Old 21-07-2007, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
man-duck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FL i fk 1-2 time same gal.
FB i fk 1-2time a week.
OC i fk 1-2time a month
Old 21-07-2007, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 19
chico_peh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for PRO, 1 time MAX...

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol888 View Post
hi bro,

just wondering if how many times u will fuck a girl before changing another partner. for me, i am contented with my pinos gf, as her bed skill, esp, bf is fantastic. her look is average, but the touches are damn good.relationship with her has been more than 2 yrs.

my thinking,skills and body more important than look.

pls share your views. thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1