The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2007, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
ibiza is Cool - loads of Potential
best hotel?

bro - some help here...i've been going to 81 for a while...but now my gal saying she sick of it and don't wanna go there anymore. Probably coz the place not that nice...

My home (and hers too) is out of qns...so any suggestions?

Pls don't tell me some top notch place pls...somewhere decently priced will be good...

Any help will be very much appreciated... thanks in advance bros!
Old 04-07-2007, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Light deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: best hotel?

Ritz !!!!!
Old 04-07-2007, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 18
techiedick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytechiedick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibiza View Post
bro - some help here...i've been going to 81 for a while...but now my gal saying she sick of it and don't wanna go there anymore. Probably coz the place not that nice...

My home (and hers too) is out of qns...so any suggestions?

Pls don't tell me some top notch place pls...somewhere decently priced will be good...

Any help will be very much appreciated... thanks in advance bros!

look around Jalan Besar near to SIM LIM Tower
Old 04-07-2007, 11:52 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

the thread title is "best hotel" but your did not state your requirements for the hotel... many hotels are decently priced. how about location? facilities? did you even search the forum for such info? there are many existing threads on hotels

even hotel 81 has many branches and some of them have special themes... if you take your gal to a different branch each time you bonk, she will not be "sick of it". maybe she is just sick of the bonking routine but do not want to tell you directly. women likes to give "hints" you know? perhaps you should spice up your relationship instead

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 05-07-2007, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
ibiza is Cool - loads of Potential

hello block11 - sorry ah...i did try to search but didn't find much.

I'm thinking of a place for transit like 2-3 hrs. The issue is she's kinda of shy and don't wanna go geylang/balestier...and i think she's bored of the place coz we went like 9 times in 2 weeks....wonder if they got loyalty card....

Something that is clean and doesn't look too sleazy should be fine. + not that heavy on my wallet!

thanks
Old 05-07-2007, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 17
smellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to all

learn to use this http://sbfsg.agency/search.php

there are a few threads on this topic. start by reading these 2 threads:

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=56138

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=69226

cheers!
smellycat x2, wat r they feeding u? smellycat x2, its not yr fault. they wont take u to the vet. u're obviously not their favorite pet. it may not be a bed of roses & u're no friend to those wt noses. smellycat x2, wat r they feeding u? smellycat x2, its not yr fault
by Phoebe Buffay
Old 05-07-2007, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 22
adlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, go to Pasir Panjang Guesthouse, it's near the NUS area, and they do rent rooms by the hour, prob cos all the NUS students will go there.
Old 05-07-2007, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 21
Acidman is one of the Best!Acidman is one of the Best!Acidman is one of the Best!

My house is available for $100 for 2hrs.
Old 05-07-2007, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 18
diver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud of

Bro,...you can try HOTEL 81 TRISTAR.I think its the newest HOTEL 81. Very clean, room bigger than some other H81 that i been {Lavender,Elegance,Bencoolen} Opposite Geylang Serai....along JOO CHIAT RD. Transit rate if i remember is $30.Even got swimming pool. Don't give up on H81.Good value in my books.
Old 05-07-2007, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 18
hubber27 is one of the Best!hubber27 is one of the Best!hubber27 is one of the Best!hubber27 is one of the Best!

Whats your criteria? Area? Santa Grand, Amber hotel, Pasir Panjang Inn are my frequent hunt. I consider good for me.
Old 05-07-2007, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

ok my recommendation might not suit you, but might appeal to some.

Changi Village Hotel.

Newly reno. Nice cofmy setup. Bathtube with a large window seeing thru the room bed. nice view. Nice swimming pool. location discreet and ideal for couples or "Dog man & woman" , or bringing FB, and even FL for a discreet stay. Price affortable...many nice food during the night. plenty of small pubs for a drink.

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 05-07-2007, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
CkiNAkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCkiNAkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenzip View Post
ok my recommendation might not suit you, but might appeal to some.

Changi Village Hotel.

Newly reno. Nice cofmy setup. Bathtube with a large window seeing thru the room bed. nice view. Nice swimming pool. location discreet and ideal for couples or "Dog man & woman" , or bringing FB, and even FL for a discreet stay. Price affortable...many nice food during the night. plenty of small pubs for a drink.
Good ... but what is the cost like here
Old 05-07-2007, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenzip View Post
Changi Village Hotel.

Yup. I love the bathroom. See-thru glass. But dont come cheap leh.

Thank you
Old 05-07-2007, 08:43 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

Changi Village Hotel... nice but no transit rate. website: http://www.changivillage.com.sg

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 06-07-2007, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidman View Post
My house is available for $100 for 2hrs.
My house is available for $99 for 2hrs + free condom. I absorb 7% gst.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1