The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2019, 04:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
littlepoint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My tuition student, Sheryl

My first time writing a little story to share.

Sheryl: "Hi Mr Tay, please come in!"

I looked up at the secondary 2 student in her CHIJ uniform smiling at me. I make my way into the living room and placed my materials onto the giant glass tabletop. Sheryl is one of my tuition students. She has a super cute and innocent look, typical xmm.

Sheryl took her seat right opposite me and crossed her legs. Because the table was made of glass, i was able to see what's going on underneath. And as she crossed her legs, her blue pinafore rode up and i can barely see the outline of the blue FBT shorts that she was wearing. Her milky thighs looked so smooth. This immediately caused a reaction in my pants. Innocent young girls and FBT shorts are my soft spots.

Sheryl: "Mr Tay, I got an A for Math. Im super thankful for your tuition all this while"

Sheryl smiled sweetly at me, showing off her cute braces. Ahhhh, who can resist such a innocent and cute schoolgirl.

Me: "Sheryl I'm so happy for you, let me treat you something later on ok?"

I did not dare look at her eyes as it was getting hard to keep my erection in my pants. I excused myself to the toilet in hopes of cooling down. I surveyed around the toilet and at the corner of the room, was a small laundry basket. I needed no second invitation and went ahead to find any good treasure. Inside i found her school PE shirt and a black FBT shorts. My heart was thumping really fast as i saw her white panties peeking out from inside the FBT shorts. I took her white panties and pushed it against my face. The smell was intoxicating, a mix of Sheryl pussy juice and sweat. My erection was throbbing at this point. My head was feeling really high and evil thoughts are filling my brain.

I returned to the living room where Sherly was still diligently doing her assignments. The urge to go ahead and corrupt a pure schoolgirl was too much for me. I took out some special pills from my bag secretly and added into a cup of ice milo that i made for her. These special pills will make a person incredibly drunk-like and in a state that is unable to resist.

Me: "Good girl, come drink some ice milo while you are working hard."
Sheryl: "Thanks Mr Tay!"

I looked on anxiously as she gulped down the milo down to the last drop. She drank everything! My heart was racing as i knew that i was doing something very illegal but at the same time it is going to fulfill all my fantasy at once. I counted down the time and slowly i see her showing signs of sleepiness. She starts to rub her eyes constantly.

Me: "Sheryl, you looked so tired. Why not we take a break?"
Sheryl: "Thanks Mr Tay, im not sure what's gotten into me. I feel so tired all of a sudden."
Old 10-03-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
finch69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My tuition student, Sheryl

1st camper here and pls post more,
Old 10-03-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
oreoking11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, join in now
Old 10-03-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 6
Felixck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 10-03-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
NabyKeita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 10-03-2019, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
UOBteller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, do continue
Old 10-03-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
MerryXmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camper here!
Old 10-03-2019, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

nice start TS, hoping for more.
Old 10-03-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
LastDeji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Curious to know what is going to happen next
Old 10-03-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 17
Eyeshield21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEyeshield21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

great start TS!
Old 11-03-2019, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
littlepoint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I helped her into her room and once she lie down on the bed, there was little to no movements. My plan succeeded! I looked at Sherly, laying so peacefully on the bed in her CHIJ school uniform. Wild scenarios ran through my head as i thought of all the possible things i can do with Sheryl. Slowly i lift up her skirt and exposed her long legs. I reached her blue FBT shorts and bend right above her crotch area and took a whiff. It was a kind of perfume or what i'll describe as "girl smell". I was feeling so high at that point. I move my hand up her legs, caressing her inner thighs. The skin feels so soft at my touch, making my erection so hard. I took off my pants and start to stroke my cock, while my other hand went to caress her FBT shorts covered pussy. The materail is so soft. I slowly peeled off her FBT shorts and slowly reveal her cute white panties with a little print at where her pussy is. The view was perfect. The cameltoe of a young and pure convent schoolgirl. I slowly put my hands up onto her cameltoe and did a swipe up motion. Wow...Her pussy felt so soft through her panties.

I removed her pinafore along with her tshirt, revealing a white cotten training bra. It looks like a singlet and so wonderfully cute. Her breats were still growing and it was just a tiny hill off her chests. Her pink nipples were so inviting and i immediately dived down and suck on it. I played with her nipples with my tongue, rolling them around. I can hear little cute moans from her. The pills are wonders as they do not entirely take out a person but rather just her strength. So Sheryl is able to experience everything but she is just unable to move her body. Her moans were so cute and they are probably her first ever moans, from her first sexual experience given by a man. I went on and kissed her on her soft lips. Oh they were so soft. I went downwards onto her flat stomach and licked around her belly button. My tongue went downwards even more and reached her panties. At this point there was a little wet patch on her panties. Sheryl was getting aroused from her first sexual experience. I took off her panties and her pussy was a sight to behold. It was bare with little to no hair and you can see her juices glistening at the entrance. Her lips were so puffy and it was just unresistable. A 14yo pussy that belongs to a CHIJ schoolgirl that never been touched by anyone before. I brush my hand against it and god it was so soft. Her clit was protruding out and i knew that i had to give it some attention. I put my tongue on it and started licking up and down. Poor Sheryl probablly never experience such pleasure before was completely at the mercy of me. Her body jerked slightly even though she did not had any strength and her moans are getting louder. I inserted one finger and it was slightly tight. I start to finger her as well and in a few seconds, Sheryl first ever orgasm came through. You can feel her body revebrating and the juices just kept flowing.
Old 11-03-2019, 06:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 11-03-2019, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.
Old 11-03-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

pitching tent for more,..
Old 11-03-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 6
camorant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1