The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2007, 06:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 22
Cheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to behold
pre-cum

hi bros how to prevent pre-cum?

sometimes while in midst of heavy petting b4 foreplay a bit of precum will leak out a bit malu.. is this normal, but quite paiseh leh... how?
Old 30-06-2007, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dohcdohc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: pre-cum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeky GUI View Post
hi bros how to prevent pre-cum?

sometimes while in midst of heavy petting b4 foreplay a bit of precum will leak out a bit malu.. is this normal, but quite paiseh leh... how?
I think u will be in serious big trouble if there's no precum during foreplay. That is perfectly normal.
Old 30-06-2007, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 19
Qimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterQimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterQimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterQimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterQimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Are you referring to those slight one? It should be normal if that's the case.
Old 30-06-2007, 10:50 AM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

taken from internet... verify the info yourselves by doing a search

Pre-cum = Pre-ejaculate

Pre-ejaculate (also known as pre-ejaculatory fluid or Cowper's fluid, and colloquially as precum) is the clear fluid that is issued from a man's penis when he is sexually aroused. The fluid is usually secreted by Cowper's glands during masturbation, foreplay or at an early stage during sex, some time before the man fully reaches orgasm and semen is ejaculated.

Purpose

Pre-ejaculatory fluid prepares the urethra for the passage of semen by neutralizing acidity due to any residual urine. It also lubricates the movement of the penis in the vagina and the foreskin over the glans. The amount of fluid that the human male can issue varies widely between individuals, from imperceptible amounts to a copious flow.

Components

There have been no large-scale studies of sperm in pre-ejaculate, but some smaller-scale studies suggest that any sperm present may be ineffectual at causing pregnancy.[1][2] This may account for the surprisingly low pregnancy rate (approximately 4% per year) amoung couples that practice perfect use of coitus interruptus.

A more serious problem is those same studies have shown the presence of HIV, the virus responsible for the disease AIDS, in pre-ejaculate.[2]

Colloquialisms

Slang terms for pre-ejaculate include pre-come, pre-cum, rewetting solution, sex slime, dog water, goop, speed drop, widower's tears, love drops, clear stuff and slickener.

References

1. ^ (October 1993) "Researchers find no sperm in pre-ejaculate fluid". Contraceptive Technology Update 14 (10): 154-156. PMID 12286905.
2. ^ Zukerman Z.; Weiss D.B.; Orvieto R. (April 2003). "Short Communication: Does Preejaculatory Penile Secretion Originating from Cowper's Gland Contain Sperm?". Journal of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics 20 (4): 157-159. PMID 12762415.

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 30-06-2007, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Saaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

its norm bro.had this problem too.
it will be abit painful when it dry up as it stick the skin part to the underwear!
Old 30-06-2007, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SeAHuM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saaman View Post
its norm bro.had this problem too.
it will be abit painful when it dry up as it stick the skin part to the underwear!
wah kao! gurus of gurus!

Hey panties, I have been watching you!
Old 30-06-2007, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

The transparent juice is to prepare you for a smooth penetration ok BRO.

If not everytime you have to apply KY liao.

Both man and woman will release the lubricant for intercourse.

Cheh, like i am teaching a sex education.
Old 30-06-2007, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

Quote:
isn't heavy petting foreplay?
Old 30-06-2007, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ladiesman217 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Your body is working fine. I'd be surprised if you thought otherwise!
Old 30-06-2007, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Prisoner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think I will be worried if I have no pre-cum during heavy petting. Wonder whether if we try not to be too excited (just like trying not to ejaculate during love making) would solve your "problem"
Old 01-07-2007, 03:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 18
diver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud of

Bro block11.....very interesting info.Glad to know my body is still working fine.....
Old 02-07-2007, 04:28 PM
Sex-cited

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

At first, I thought you're referring to not having pre-cum cause that would mean problem for you... Having pre-cum is normal..
Old 02-07-2007, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
did your girlfriend laugh at you or what?
Old 02-07-2007, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Cheeky GUI;2115337)
sometimes while in midst of heavy petting b4 foreplay a bit of precum will leak out a bit malu.. is this normal, but quite paiseh leh... how?[/QUOTE]

Dont Malu lah! Sometimes heavy petting, I too Kan Cheong I ejaculate (CHOOT)
Old 02-07-2007, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
chinacat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All guy are the same bro, is very normal. if don't have that pre-cum not normal already.Have to see DOC.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1