The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2007, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!
Geylang Princess - young PRC, Gongli lookalike

Met her a couple of week ago. She's about the best I have met so far in my years of roaming the Lorongs of GL. So good that I on her every few days until my wallet almost dry and my spherical reservoirs down there dry as well.

As I haven't been surfing SBF, I din think of helping her get more clients from bros here.

She has got good service attitude, a sense of good customer service and her techniques could match any of the better ones in the neighbourhood there.

Here are my ratings:
Age: 23. Looks very much like a student than a WL with her hair tied up
Face: 8/10 a bit like Gongli
Body: 6/10 bakbak type
Boobs: 9/10 genuine, firm and 35C estimate, boobs alone is worth the damage, IMO.
Height: 1.63 tall, from Haerbin
Weight: 55kg estimate
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8.5/10
Damage: $80, room and CD your own.
Name: Yalong Gongzhu [nickname la]

She will only service Chinese speaking bros and for a very limited time, visa expiring in like 2 weeks or so. Suitable for those who are tall enough, and like the bakbak type and nice boobs.

And of course, the usual control applies. I will only reply to those who qualify. Just trying to help her make some moolah after covering her trip here.

Old 28-06-2007, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 20
No-go is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNo-go is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Geylang Princess - young PRC, Gongli lookalike

bak bak i like! bro u got pm.!
Old 28-06-2007, 05:24 PM
Samster

phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!

Just checked and here is the correction to her figures:

Height : 1.67m
Weight: 56kg - she has lost almost 3kg since she started, as I have bought her some slimming pills and also due to the late nights and hard work.

And in order to make my replies easier, her HP is 9082****.

BTW, I have bought 4D heavily on her number. If I touch, she will be exclusively mine for the rest of her stay in SG. And tonight Toto too. Kekeke.......

Old 28-06-2007, 09:57 PM
Samster

Just within a few hours, already given her number to 5 bros liao.

And I still haven't checked tonite's Toto yet. I wanna to have a big fat dream tonite and wait till tomoro morn to check. Well, I am not a regular 4D / Toto player. I sort of bought this for her sake as I dun really need that kind of money leh. However, I seem to be getting luckier since the day I met her leh.

Old 29-06-2007, 04:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 17
gameboy3799 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergameboy3799 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergameboy3799 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bro, just PM you
Old 29-06-2007, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 20
No-go is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNo-go is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phallusman View Post
Just within a few hours, already given her number to 5 bros liao.

And I still haven't checked tonite's Toto yet. I wanna to have a big fat dream tonite and wait till tomoro morn to check. Well, I am not a regular 4D / Toto player. I sort of bought this for her sake as I dun really need that kind of money leh. However, I seem to be getting luckier since the day I met her leh.
good luck bro..hope u r 1 of the 6 winners.
Old 29-06-2007, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Yoz phallusman, this is the one you are talking about?

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 29-06-2007, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by No-go View Post
good luck bro..hope u r 1 of the 6 winners.
Thanks, bro No-go. Well, not so lucky yet leh. There will always be Hope for the next draw lah.

Old 29-06-2007, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz View Post
Yoz phallusman, this is the one you are talking about?

Yes Sir, Roger, affirmative, over.

Old 29-06-2007, 02:00 PM
Samster

Out of the blue, I just got this novelty idea. I am thinking of giving those who on her in the next 3days, a special souvenir of her - a professionally taken picture that does justice to her nick - GL Princess. Digital picture that will be yours to keep forever.

3day offer only. Act fast. BTW, I haven't got her permission yet, but I am pretty confident of getting it la.

Old 29-06-2007, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 18
Hardyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phallusman View Post
Out of the blue, I just got this novelty idea. I am thinking of giving those who on her in the next 3days, a special souvenir of her - a professionally taken picture that does justice to her nick - GL Princess. Digital picture that will be yours to keep forever.

3day offer only. Act fast. BTW, I haven't got her permission yet, but I am pretty confident of getting it la.
Bro Phallusman,

Was thinking of trying her out in the afternoon. So called her. But she told me she can't and will be resting for the next few days. I think her aunty came. So you will have to extend your souvenir-giving period to at least a week
Old 29-06-2007, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyboy View Post
Bro Phallusman,

Was thinking of trying her out in the afternoon. So called her. But she told me she can't and will be resting for the next few days. I think her aunty came. So you will have to extend your souvenir-giving period to at least a week
Yeah, her Big Fat Auntie flew in from PRC this afternoon with a BiG Red No-Entry Sign down there. Unless you wanna your little bro painted in the color of the PRC flag. Hahaha.

I will have to see her everyday these few days or else she would be bored to death in her miserable room. How I wished she could come and stay in my guess room! And I got to think of bringing her to all very different and interesting places in SG.

And needless to say, the special offer has got to be extended la. And we would like to extend it until she leave SG. She will give me the list of bro to send the pic.

I will keep all bros posted when she can start entertaining again. On her behalf, please be patient.

Old 30-06-2007, 08:35 PM
Samster

One blur newbie PMed me if I were an OKT.

I have been spending, spending and spending. On makan, shopping and a few other stuff and of course, always pay for the service. Well, maybe if she gets enough jobs from bros here, she might invite me for a free service. I dun believe in asking for a free one. Just do her a favour, and not thinking of getting anything in return.

Old 01-07-2007, 10:30 AM
Samster

You may have noticed that my FR ain't very descriptive of my numerous sessions with her. I do not believe in going in details of what was happening between us behind closed doors. What I can say is that the encounter is beyond expectations. In quality control and quality assurance circles, they call it customer delight - customer more than satisfied with the service or goods, delighted in the sense that you get more than what you expect.

FR from any bro who is delighted with her would be most welcomed here. An independent 3rd party report carries much more weight than my FR. That goes without saying.

Old 01-07-2007, 01:03 PM
Samster

Her taryeema has just taken a flight back to her hometown. So, the no-entry sign is lifted liao. This time, it seems to be pretty short leh. Maybe, this is only the appetiser of it. The main-course might come anytime. So, those bros interested better be fast and she's got barely 2 weeks or so left.

BTW, I have lost count of the number of bros to whom the her number was given liao.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1