The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2007, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 21
ccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of light
Sultry, Classy Bomershell With A Devilish Figure (lucille) 36-25-35

> Name : LUCILLE
> Age : 23yo
> Vital Stat : 36-25-35
> Ht: 1.63M
> Skin : SMOOTH & FAIR
> Services : BBBJ, FRENCING, FINGERING, GFE, MODEL CAT, 100% '36' BOMBERS, **VERY VERY SOLID MASSAGE**
> TARMA AVAILABLE WITH WENDY

LUCILLE'S PICTURE LINK
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/pierce879/albums/

PIERCE HAREM MEMBER CHECK GROUP FOR PRICING

CHEERS !!!!
Old 02-06-2007, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 18
peterparker89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterparker89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sultry, Classy Bomershell With A Devilish Figure (lucille) 36-25-35

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccod81 View Post
> Name : LUCILLE
> Age : 23yo
> Vital Stat : 36-25-35
> Ht: 1.63M
> Skin : SMOOTH & FAIR
> Services : BBBJ, FRENCING, FINGERING, GFE, MODEL CAT, 100% '36' BOMBERS, **VERY VERY SOLID MASSAGE**
now then open thread... lucky 1st blooder never cum in here to look for it earlier...
Old 02-06-2007, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
icliff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, pls PM me ur contact & price!
Thks!
Old 02-06-2007, 05:51 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterparker89 View Post
now then open thread... lucky 1st blooder never cum in here to look for it earlier...
i saw her pics before i saw her thread very chio gal indeed
Old 02-06-2007, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 18
Da Vinci is one of the Best!Da Vinci is one of the Best!Da Vinci is one of the Best!

Quote:
and who is this first blood?

SYT CLUB PRESIDENT&
Tiko Club No. 45!

SYT Club Recruitment - a club where SYT lovers gather and share

Will up all those who contribute. SYT Club members' priority
Old 02-06-2007, 09:16 PM
Samster

peterparker89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterparker89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
i saw her pics before i saw her thread very chio gal indeed
i find her so so nia leh. but the 1 coming on monday.. yum yumm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Vinci View Post
and who is this first blood?
u say leh... no need say liao lor. nnkc rambo lah..
Old 03-06-2007, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 21
hthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud of

Receive a sms from pierce to qc one of her gal yesterday after exchanging couples of sms and finally confirm the deal and only know that I will be the 1st customer, after looking at the photo find that she is quite pretty looking…was having kopi with few bros at Tyrwhitt road while waiting for the times to pass me also feel very bad after cause have to leave 2 bros behind and I go bonking,kekeke!

Drive my way down to the hotel and sms bro pierce of my arrival and was given the room number and proceed up to the room knock!knock!upon the door open saw a pretty looking tomyum greeted me with a traditional ‘wai’ and ‘sawadee ka’ invited me in and pour me a glass of cold water and I make myself comfortable on the chair lighted up my cirggie and relax.

She came over to me sit beside and give me a massage she work in the spa back in Thailand so her massage is quite good, she wearing a light blue dress can see that she got some baby fat but her look make up for it, after more mall talk she become more at ease and more open up not as tense as before, we joke a bit and she sat closer and closer to me end up she was on my lap hugging me while my hand is behind her back exploring…

My hand when all the way down to her butt mmmhh quite meaty in my mind I was thinking I going to do her doggie later, so continue to explore her body and ting!!! She was wearing a G string and a without bra inside her she then un button my shirt follow by my pant and upon seeing my toe sock she laugh…why almost every tomyum like to laugh at guy wearing toe sock… and then off goes my undie sitting at the bed watching her strip to her bathing suit

She definitely got a C cup boobs but if is original and not enhanced it will be more better but is still ok as long as is big…and we proceed to the bathroom for shower I went straight in to the tub and make myself comfortable follow by Lucille joining me she use shower gel to clean and massage my hand body and leg in the same times compliment with boobs massage on my body and my little bro and all the cleaning she rinse up and then she when straight to my didi and give me a solid 10min bbbj in the tub till me almost release the 1st load but me stop her and ask her to continue on the bed…

We rinse up and she dry me up and I when to the bed while she wash herself up, I wait for her on the bed she dry herself up and came over to me both her hand on my chest like the tigress preying on her prey ready to have her dinner,kekeke!she then move her mouth toward me kiss me on lip and then my neck follow by my ear sticking out her tongue like tigress tasting the prey and then back to my lip and we end up frenching like long lost lover out lips parted after a good 5min frenching and she continue to cat bath me all the way down to my didi and bbbj me licking and savoring every part of my hard on didi damn her bbbj is good she look at you with the cfm look and I hold her up lay her down and I told her is my turn to service her start with sucking and licking her nipples her stereo immediately on…

With her stereo effect make me don’t want to stop savoring her boobs….but doesn’t want to leave out other parts also and when down south and start using my serpent tongue and start licking he clit sucking and licking non stop she is now at 7 heaven already hr moaning getting louder and louder and her hand was grabbing my hand to her boobs want me to grab and caress her boobs in no times she is damn wet already and she want me in he her now take the cd and cap me I enter her missionary grab her leg close together and thrust her fast pace and shoot my 1st load in no time she never withdraw my didi out immediately infect slow thrust me till my baby is all out…

We when to rinse up and back to the bed again and her to massage me and she obliged and start to massage my arm, thigh and leg is was so relaxing till I fell asleep was waken up by Lucille saying that there is half an hour left still in time for 2nd shot I told her I cant too tired but she don’t believe and tease my didi by tickling my ball and then stroking my didi me usually cant do 2 shot without pill but yesterday I was surprise that I didi responded to her teasing and stand up straight…

Upon seeing my didi marikita liao she bbbj me till I cannot take it already ask her to cap me and tell her I want doggie position she obliged and go down on four with her meaty butt I enter her behind and she lower her body even more and I pump her fast and she moan like nobody business like that grab hold of her butt tight and I pump her fast within 10min I shoot my 2nd load out and collapse on top of her and we rested for awhile and she take off the cd for me help me wash up and time up dress me up paid her with tips and left the room…

Stat on Lucille
Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10 got baby fat, her dimple very cute
Boobs: C cup man big big
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ :7.5/10
Frenching: Yes
Servvice and attidute7.5/10

Last edited by hthderrick; 03-06-2007 at 01:49 AM.
Old 03-06-2007, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3705 / Power: 22
QQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthderrick View Post

Stat on Lucille

FR king dio si FR king. Read the FR i also got hard on!!
Old 03-06-2007, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 18
nelman06 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternelman06 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was supposed to try tarma of her and wendy today. But plan changed in the last min. So i go ahead with lucille only. No problem 4 me, cos she's my 1st choice afterall.

Short FR on Lucille

Body : 7/10
Meaty but not fat. Smooth skin, a bit fairer than normal thai gals

looks: 7.5/10
Cute, more beautiful if slimmer

Communication: No problem with her command of english

Boobs : 8.5/10 C cupper
Firm, not sagging, 100% natural

cat bath, BBBJ : 7.5/10
Suction was good for me

Frenching : yes

FJ: 7.5/10
GFE Moanings effects

Attitude : 8.5/10
Friendly, GFE, chatty

Overall : 7.5

Thanks bro pierce for the arrangment. BTW, Lucille said u r Jai De and Lor Mak.

Quote:

She definitely got a C cup boobs but if is original and not enhanced it will be more better but is still ok as long as is big
Bro hthderrick, her boobs r firm, i dun feel any hardness leh. even if it's really enhanced, her boobs r quite shiok to grip on.

Looking for quality tarma team. Do PM me if u have such lobang. Will up your points for the intro.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
was having kopi with few bros at Tyrwhitt road while waiting for the times to pass me also feel very bad after cause have to leave 2 bros behind and I go bonking,kekeke!

Stat on Lucille
Steady lah bro. long long steam steam FR again... serpent tongue
u got feel bad meh? leaving the 2 bros behind while u go bonk? kekeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ8899 View Post
FR king dio si FR king. Read the FR i also got hard on!!
Chief, u tell me when u got no hard on??? got read, no read also same same lah you... hehe
Old 04-06-2007, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 18
Da Vinci is one of the Best!Da Vinci is one of the Best!Da Vinci is one of the Best!

welcome back... hthderrick!!!

and this gal, she looks so familiar.. came before??

SYT CLUB PRESIDENT&
Tiko Club No. 45!

SYT Club Recruitment - a club where SYT lovers gather and share

Will up all those who contribute. SYT Club members' priority
Old 04-06-2007, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3705 / Power: 22
QQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Chief, u tell me when u got no hard on??? got read, no read also same same lah you... hehe
nnkc,no hard on when i think of you lor.
Old 04-06-2007, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 18
nevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=peterparker89;2063012]Steady lah bro. long long steam steam FR again...
u got feel bad meh? leaving the 2 bros behind while u go bonk? kekeke

haha dont chak him lah Bro PP feel bad also have to release mah. kekekeke

this HOM sure hard on lah. you forget his nick? HOM aka Horny old man. haha...

yoz bro HTH what a nice FR. nnkc actually got monday blues but after reading your tempting fr make me gian gian.

Old 04-06-2007, 12:58 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Here's my FR on Lucille.

Stats on Lucille
Pic Accuracy: 65% (look darker and abit diff from pics)
Look: 6.5/10 (i got high criteria for looks dept and she's nt really my type)
Body: 6.5/10 (abit bah bah but not fat la, her butt is fleshy, good for doggie)
Boobs: C (Big and firm, good for breast massage)
BBBJ: 7/10 (deepthroat)
FJ :7/10 (accomodating)
Service and attidute: 9/10 (though she did not impress me in terms of looks and figure, her service is top notched esp her bathing skills, massage skills and not forgetting bbbj and fj)
overall: 7/10
RTF: no
Dmg: refer to first post

Shall not elaborate much on the session. just highlight the plus and minus points of lucille.

Plus Points:

Her bathing skills is very good. really make me feel relaxed in the bath tub and every inch of my body including my fingers and toes are cleaned thoroughly. she even helped me to dry my body using towel. and she is very caring by asking if the water is hot, am i cold etc etc. very service oriented.

Her massage skill is not bad. my legs and thighs feel much more relaxed after the massage.

Her bbbj is deep throat and stimulating. i Like her licking of my didi head and also her balls licking skills. the combo of both is indeed very stimulating, nearly cim luckily i tahan and save my 1st shot for fj.
catbath is thorough also.

she is very hardworking to make me cum 2nd times though i have some difficulty, she give me bbbj, balls licking and sensual hj n eventually i cummed for 2nd time, the most hardworking gal i encountered. Her attidtude is very good too.

her main highlights will be the pair of c cup breasts, good for breast massage and tits fk.

Minus points:

Her looks dun really belong to my type of gal. not consider syt or very pretty imo but she still looks decent. her figure is bah bah and i dun really like bah bah gals, i prefer fair, slim and hourglass shaped type.

If u are into good service and massage, lucille is not to be missed. thanks bro pierce for arranging a session for me cheers. i'm waiting for ur new gal hehe
Old 05-06-2007, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 21
ccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of light

FR from group:

Saw Lucille on the group and found her attractive. Been busy so had to wait till
things
subside. Finally, manage to create some time for myself and text Bro Pierce for
an
appointment with Lucille. Managed to get a slot at 10pm last nite.

Got there and Lucille opened the door with a big smile [even though she might
have been
exhausted throughout the day]. I would describe Lucille as a cute girl-next-door
that has
grown into a women but still possessing her youth. I find her meaty but its the
firm type of
meatiness as oppose to some others who are 'watery' meaty

Anyway, had a bath together. She's very thorough, methodical at times. I just
sat back and
just looked at her. She looked like someone I know [and wanting to bonk].

After the thorough bath, went out and got dried by her slowly, on the bed. She
did that
and followed by her catbath. Cutting it short, we went through BBBJ, missionary,
cowgirl,
side and finally unloading at doggy. She's got a full ass that reverberates [not
as much as
those watery asses] with every bounce. It was great.

Went through the thing twice and paid up and left after cleaning up.

Looks: 7
Body: 7 [meaty and firm]
boobs: more than a handful and firm too. All real
Butt: I like cos it meaty and firm
BBBJ: 6 [was a bit short probably she was tired]
FJ: Very Accommodating complimented by her soft moans
Frenching: Dun haf....Y ah?
Fingering: didn't try
Overall: 7
GFE: 5 [maybe it was late]
RTF: Yes cos she reminds me of my crush at Uni

Please be reminded that the above are solely my ratings. My preferences might