The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2007, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
conan69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Gay toilet at Raffles City SC

Went shopping at RCSS couples of times & had used their toilets at various location in the mall. Found that there are always gay standing around in toilets watching ppl pee.They usually standing beside u pretending to pee & stare at u from top to bottom.
Have any bros had this experiences b4?
Is the toilets in this mall a gathering spot for gays? If yes then i try avoid using their toilets in future...
Old 30-05-2007, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 18
acidstorm is a Helpful and Caring Samsteracidstorm is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Gay toilet at Raffles City SC

Quote:
Originally Posted by conan69 View Post
Went shopping at RCSS couples of times & had used their toilets at various location in the mall. Found that there are always gay standing around in toilets watching ppl pee.They usually standing beside u pretending to pee & stare at u from top to bottom.
Have any bros had this experiences b4?
Is the toilets in this mall a gathering spot for gays? If yes then i try avoid using their toilets in future...
Have not encounter this guy yet. Better not, coz i not sure what i am going to do to him. Ha Ha.....

Heard there's another toilet at city link also have the same issue.

God damn it, what are those guy really up to.

Meanwhile, enjoy our stay in the forum. Cheers!
Old 30-05-2007, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

the toilets there are a "cruising" area for their hunting...ask any of your friends who are of homosexual nature

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 30-05-2007, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 22
ultra88man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidstorm View Post
Have not encounter this guy yet. Better not, coz i not sure what i am going to do to him. Ha Ha.....

Heard there's another toilet at city link also have the same issue.

God damn it, what are those guy really up to.
I will introduce my fist to his face !!
Old 30-05-2007, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD042 View Post
Mabe they like guy who is Violent
Hmmm....talking about fisting in toilets LOL....
Old 30-05-2007, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bonkers69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i kena once at Tampines mall too .
while looking at my didi , i turn my cock towards him and said " kwa si mi lan chao , li bo si bo @!$!@#$!NBCB ( too bad , lost $$ on sat . night )...........na bay still smile at me , silly old gay .

Old 30-05-2007, 06:52 PM
floda

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

This gay staring at MAN is quite common leh, once in a while will experience it ..
Old 30-05-2007, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

when i saw the topic, i anticipate our senior chelsea bro will appear

seems like these incidents happen in city hall area.
heng, i dun have such luck of gay tao bio me.
Old 30-05-2007, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Haha...I feel quite violated when this happens. Maybe we should gather a few blokes and beat up one of those chaps. Anyway, extra info for the voyeurs amongst you...go hang out in Delta Swimming Complex if you like being stared at. A lot of weirdos...
Old 31-05-2007, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

I had same encounter as you at jubilee at Amk.That stupid old gay wears an old fashion big glasses,pretending he was pissing inside the toilet.But whenever a guy came in,he will go over to the basin to wash his hand followed by combing his hair.But actually his pair of evilish eyes is looking at the mirror reflection of his prey who was pissing.....I happened to see it when i came in,and i purposely stand 1m beside him and watching his pervert act.When he discovered me staring at him,he quickly went out.But when i came out of the toilet,he went in again......
Old 31-05-2007, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like some bros here encountered such unpleasant experiences before, time to share mine...

Was eating at the Serangoon Central Mcdonalds after classes during my 1st 3mths in JC when I accidentally spilled chilli on my uniform. Partly out of necessity n partly due to embarassment at my carelessness, I went to the toilet to clean my uniform. Saw a guy standing at the urinal n proceeded to take off my shirt n started washing off the stains at the basin... 5mins later my JC mate came in to see how m I doing, I told him everything is fine n will be out in while....But the stains proved to be veri stubborn n I was equally stubborn trying to wash it off....So my fren came into the washroom 10mins later to hurry me as the group will be leaving soon....Suddenly my fren pointed out to me that the same guy has been standing at the urinal for the past 10mins....Bewildered, I look up my washing into the mirror n saw that the guy was stealing glances at me n doing some strokes down under!!!! In a state of shock n disgust, I immediately put on my shirt n pulled my fren out from the toilet ( He was staring quite sternly at the guy LOL!!!) n proceeded back to the table...As we were relating the incident to the rest of the group n deciding on the next coz of action (some gals were suggesting calling in the cops LOL), the guy left the toilet n proceeded out of the restaurant in a brisk....In hindsight, this is the one n only time that I have become a PCC target LOL.....
Old 31-05-2007, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Yahoo.com deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha interesting thread. So far never encounter such thing, cos me always choose to use cubicle

Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Old 31-05-2007, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 18
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahoo.com View Post
Haha interesting thread. So far never encounter such thing, cos me always choose to use cubicle
me never enter those toilets in ze shopping centre 4 a long time now ...

u may b interested 2 check whether ze partitions hv strategically-located drilled holes ... dun b surprised if u find them @ each n every partition ...

Old 31-05-2007, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 18
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by conan69 View Post
Went shopping at RCSS couples of times & had used their toilets at various location in the mall.
me hv nt entered ze toilets @ ze shopping centre since me knew it's a gay place ... dey r quite crowded most of ze time anyway ... last time even when me used them, me chose ze 1 @ ze highest floor ... used 2 b quite empty then ...

dese days, me only use ze toilets @ ze hotel ... pretty quiet n wif concrete wall partition 4 cubicles ...

Old 31-05-2007, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Yahoo.com deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qw2op View Post
u may b interested 2 check whether ze partitions hv strategically-located drilled holes ... dun b surprised if u find them @ each n every partition .
If really like that, then i really bo bian liao. At least I never see, so no tu lan lor.

Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1