The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2007, 12:10 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
goofybaby69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Could a FL falls in love with u?

How do you know when a FL falls in love with u?
Afterall she had sex with so many guys and it's part of her job make u feel wanted.

Do u think she'll ever stop if she found the right man in her life or once a whore will always be a whore?

Like to hear from the bro here who has a FL as gf or those married a former FL.
Old 25-05-2007, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1690 / Power: 20
Sweetprcbabes2 has a brilliant futureSweetprcbabes2 has a brilliant futureSweetprcbabes2 has a brilliant futureSweetprcbabes2 has a brilliant futureSweetprcbabes2 has a brilliant futureSweetprcbabes2 has a brilliant futureSweetprcbabes2 has a brilliant futureSweetprcbabes2 has a brilliant futureSweetprcbabes2 has a brilliant futureSweetprcbabes2 has a brilliant futureSweetprcbabes2 has a brilliant future
Re: Could a FL falls in love with u?

maybe in a small small percentage.

mainly they will fall in love with you is because they fell in love with your money and wealth.
Old 25-05-2007, 02:50 AM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 19
natsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud of

Can Fl answer this Question?

Y can't a fl fall for anyone lei?

Which girl dun wish to fall in luv? A fl could fall for someone for many reasons, might be ur wealth, might be the way u treat them. Dun stereotype all fls please...

Just my little view...
Old 25-05-2007, 04:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofybaby69 View Post
Afterall she had sex with so many guys and it's part of her job make u feel wanted.

Do u think she'll ever stop if she found the right man in her life or once a whore will always be a whore?

Like to hear from the bro here who has a FL as gf or those married a former FL.
ktv ger can or not??? my ex-gf. confirmed got do special on the side due to her spending habits, even before she was with me.

actually, i dont really know now if she ever was in love with me. gave her a normal and comfortable life but guess she still cheated on me...

so, actually, my question, pertaining to your question, is do they deserve to be loved back in return???

search the threads here and u will see that the likelihood of a FL going back to FL is very high. worse still, u will see that some ex-FLs still keep in contact with their former "good" (read robert-head) customers, and do still go f**k with them, for old times' sake???
Old 25-05-2007, 05:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest, I dun really believe a girl will ever fall in love with me - FL or non FL. So that solve a big part of the problem and leave me emotionally detached when I am out partying.
Old 25-05-2007, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 18
Parkour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Everything is possible, just that how much is the chances only. Do share my encountered here. I ever met one part time FL and after that have build up some relationship. Seem she had good felt on me and really care on this relationship.

Not long later, she has requested some money from me n given many reasons... (no need to mention) Starting period I did help her for a few times but until I found something really went wrong and stop to give her money....

I also given her reason for not offer help (reason: no more money, broke). After that she has changed like another person and don't answer my call anymore.
Old 25-05-2007, 08:34 AM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofybaby69 View Post
don't always ask "why?" but also ask "why not?"... anything can happen since they are just human

therefore, i don't think there are any yes/no answers for your 2 questions above. if you search thru SBF you will find both happy and sad stories on this topic

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 25-05-2007, 08:37 AM
second hole

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Definitely, why not?
Some FL are looking for a way out for sure, if they think you love them, they will love u back ... (of course they need to sense that you are not concern about their past work) ...
Old 25-05-2007, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
ktv ger can or not??? my ex-gf. confirmed got do special on the side due to her spending habits, even before she was with me.

actually, i dont really know now if she ever was in love with me. gave her a normal and comfortable life but guess she still cheated on me...

so, actually, my question, pertaining to your question, is do they deserve to be loved back in return???

search the threads here and u will see that the likelihood of a FL going back to FL is very high. worse still, u will see that some ex-FLs still keep in contact with their former "good" (read robert-head) customers, and do still go f**k with them, for old times' sake???
It's very hard one lehh ...

First of all .. Most FLs became FLs not because they really poor or something .. Most of the time they just want an easy way out of a financial problem or extra cash for luxuries ...

And after working as FLs for some time, they became used to the easy cash and lose all reservations on using their body to earn $$$. So unless you have lotsa cash to splurge and/or capable of satisfying her sexually so much that she's 'addicted' to you (which is a superhuman task since she probably had experienced better sex), it's very likely she would be tempted to go back to being FL.

Just an observation and based on mag articles or experiences of my friends or ppl I know ...
Old 25-05-2007, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
..dun really believe a girl will ever fall in love with me - FL or non FL. So that solve a big part of the problem and leave me emotionally detached when I am out partying.
Which leaves you as a swinging bachelor... don't tempt fate, arh?
Old 25-05-2007, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Which leaves you as a swinging bachelor... don't tempt fate, arh?
Rather be sensibily out of love rather than foolishly in love......
Old 25-05-2007, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD042 View Post
Now aday so many ppl asking the question like this....mabe shd put up as a sticky???
This one cannot stick, will always have new thread..

As to answer the question, of course it is POSSIBLE. But whether or not real is in your own mind. Only you can lie to yourself about the truth. What we say will never matter
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 25-05-2007, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
Rather be sensibily out of love rather than foolishly in love......
How's hopelessly in luv (for some)? Better bacheloorhood than monkhood... kekeke
Old 25-05-2007, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post

As to answer the question, of course it is POSSIBLE. But whether or not real is in your own mind. Only you can lie to yourself about the truth. What we say will never matter
Urging any willing FLs, to stand out and assure us that love between customers is very REMOTE, and purely for transactional purposes, and also let us know if we are taking up your precious time when "dating" you out for non-transactional purposes, so that we can have a good piece of mind, and move on?

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 25-05-2007, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 20
newbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
That's because everyone thinks his case is different.
The world is full of wishful thinking

If you want to zap me annonymously, go ahead. But please save your comments. If you do not have the balls to leave your nick, then I don't really care what you have to say.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1