The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2007, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
zenmeyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I bonk the gal that bonked my buddy ...

Dear Bros,

I am new in the scene, but have been an avid fan of SBF. Really like the stories (both real and fiction) here and hope to be a part of the big family.

Something unusual happened recently, and I wish to share it with all the cheong bros out there.

I have briefly spoken to my cheong buddy and told him this idea. I wanted us to write this story together, since we are both involved (see the word “are” and not “were” here?). At the same time, it will be a brand new style of writing, with 2 writers of different styles, faced with different situations, making different decisions accounting on “first person” basis.

So, if you follow the story, please do not be confused with “I” or “me” …

The title “I bonk the gal that bonked my buddy” … is a title we both can use together… and here we go:

Introduction to my side of the story

Me: Young professional, mid twenties, new in the scene; tall, dark but not handsome. Met a senior cheongster, actually not much older but has been in the scene earlier, and we club together. No introduction of my buddy here as he will do his own. I am also quite good at foosball.

Background: some city in the Land of Dragons, we are regulars in this bar call “No”. Don’t really know the actual meaning of this name as who will give their bar such a name? Maybe it is abbreviation for “Number”, not sure. This club has a foosball table and another game which my buddy will descript further.

We have our havocs in this bar, meeting people, drinking with people, and leaving with people. Basically, wild times. BUT, we have never thought this would happen until we met Lily …

Lily: Young gal in her early twenties, long hair big, black eyes about 170cm tall and a pair of nicely built boobs… (Will save some details here for my buddy to input his first impression)

That day: Friday, as usual, we head down to “No” bar after dinner. Drink, tcss, play foosball. As a team, we were quite good. We have made lotsa friends and competitors (males and females) in the bar. In fact, we have built quite a reputation.

It felt good to be good. Can you imagine a gal walking towards the foosball table with her female friends and say “See those guys, they are really good !” then put on a smile like they have met their idols and introducing them to their friends. Yes, we got these week in, week out … yeah ! tiah liao mah song !

While sweating and whacking the foosball away, at the corner of my right eye, appeared a figure. Not an hour-glass, but still good enough to catch my eyes. Looking above the heads of those new-found “fans”, my sight followed and straight line to her face. Not the prettiest, but glows in the dim lights… after some time, I was told her name is …Lily

I shall stop here and get my buddy to post his introduction. We are not here for points or claps, but simply wanted to try a new way to present a situation and share our experience. Hopefully you guys like our idea.
Old 23-05-2007, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: I bonk the gal that bonked my buddy ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenmeyang View Post
I shall stop here and get my buddy to post his introduction.
who's your buddy?
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tonnypg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shall camp here..await for the next chapter...
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Wah Piang, youngsters nowsaday very innovative liao, even write story must
come out with new pattern... Admirable spirit... We old people should learn...

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 23-05-2007, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 23
blackjack_king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackjack_king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hopefully threadstarter n buddy not the same person. scared got split personality
Old 23-05-2007, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack_king View Post
hopefully threadstarter n buddy not the same person. scared got split personality
Bro, that still ok... wait til later the threadstarter, buddy and gal are the
same person... then you worry!

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 23-05-2007, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
zenmeyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post
haha .. you more innovative ...

Thanks, bro.

Anyway, you can be sure me and my buddy are different person, and the gal will not appear here to write her side of the story.
Old 23-05-2007, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 22
ultra88man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

up u !

nice introduction ! I wonder who is your buddy ... camping here !!
Old 23-05-2007, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 22
surfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of light

Don't know why but somehow I get this feeling that this is based on some bar in Shenzhen.
Old 23-05-2007, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
paisehlah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear All,
First of all, please excuse me for my lousy English. Paisehlah!

I think my buddy has written most of it. In order not to confuse fellow readers, I shall call him as Tank and me as Yang. I am a few years senior than Tank, slightly shorter than Lily. Definitely small size than Tank, he is well-built and have a tough look. We do have another friend who joined us once a while. As I always told them, each time going out with them I can only wait for the left over. Because, this guy (Ken) is very handsome and fit, while Tank is muscular and tall, me, simply short and fat……….haha!

It was been quite sometimes since I last visited pub/bar, as most of them have too many FL begging for money which I hate. We happened to visit this bar after a dinner gathering with some friends. We found that this is quite a good place to relax, rather than pick up. So since beginning of this year, we have frequent the place regularly.

OK, some much for my introduction.
Old 23-05-2007, 11:04 PM
Samster

As mentioned by Tank, during one usual nite, (I think it was around March, I need to check my calendar in office to get the exact date as I am now outstation), after beating all the people at the foosball, we decided to play the shuffle-board.

Shuffle-board is a game play on a table (board) about 6.3m (L) by 50cm (W) without cushion like billard, which stands about 80cm from the floor. It is divided into two halves, each half have no points zone, 1 points zone which covers larger space, and follow by 2, 3 and 4 points respectively with similar size such that, 4 points lies at the edge of the board. Each game, a player throw 4 disc, (20mm thick and 50mm in diameter) and total the points score from each disc thrown towards the other end of the board. Player with highest points win the game.

Last edited by paisehlah; 23-05-2007 at 11:32 PM.
Old 23-05-2007, 11:06 PM
Samster

It was during this shuffle board game that we met Lily, funny thing was that she said she knew that we are the two that were very good at foosball that she played with us before. I think Tank great skill must have impressed a nos of ladies, especially when he plays striker position.

After that, I exchanged phone nos with her and continue to chat and drink before we end the nite about 1:30am.

For the next coming Friday, I remembered Ken with lady friend whom both Ken and Tank known, were also around. In the end, Tank sent his lady friend home, while Ken, Lily and myself went for BBQ mutton for supper. Since Lily and me live in the same district, we both took a cab home, during the whole trip, I was wondering whether I should rest my hand around her shoulder or her waist, in the end, I gave up. Well, with handsome, fit, and tough guys around, I better don’t embarrass myself. On top of that Lily is not the kind of lady I am very keen to get to know better type. There goes another Friday.

For one of the Friday, thing turned out very differently. We started to play dice and as usual loser drink, that nite 3 of us drank quite a bit. Half way through the game, Tank and Lily went to the dance floor, when they were back to the table, could see that they both were perspiring and with smiling face. You guys want to make a guess? We then continue with our dice game before we called it a nite. I took a cab home while Tank sent Lily home with his transportation.

I will stop here and let Tank continue his part.........

Last edited by paisehlah; 23-05-2007 at 11:34 PM.
Old 23-05-2007, 11:13 PM
Samster

Sorry system error resulted in 4 duplications and I break them into 3.
Sincere apology.

Have a nice evening!

Last edited by paisehlah; 23-05-2007 at 11:35 PM.
Old 24-05-2007, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ToxicQueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack_king View Post

both of u are simply very cute.. make me laugh n made my day.

anyway, hope both of u ( i mean the ones who started this thread) can spice up yr stories.. i loved reading nice n sexifying stories..
thks 4 sharing.
Old 24-05-2007, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

New writing style with 2 writers. This I got to read too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1