The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2007, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 18
xiaochunzi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My sad story

Hi 2 all bros,juz seeking advise fr u all.i m a married guy with a 2 yrs old kid.Eversince my wife give birth,i hav nt touch her 4 sex fr then.i wonder isnt my urge die liao or i no longer luv her.i admit she bcome a bit plump but still ok 2 mi.last time i wan,she dun wan.Nw she wan,i dun wan.i nt dat heartless type but i really dont turn on by her nw. Nw when i wan,i go geylang...
Old 20-05-2007, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 21
Acidman is one of the Best!Acidman is one of the Best!Acidman is one of the Best!
Re: My sad story

Is this going to be another divorce case in the making?
Old 20-05-2007, 03:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
watchman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mayb the wife ain't as 'hot' as b4 she gave birth. The guy is a bit turn off. My advice. Give her ur Visa n sent to Marie France or some slimming\beauty salon for 3 mths. They work 'miracles'. See the news ads!
Old 20-05-2007, 03:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 21
hearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro I sympathize with you...I personally know of people in your shoe....most have watched their wives gave birth and completely lost the urge ever since...
Old 20-05-2007, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaochunzi View Post
Hi 2 all bros,juz seeking advise fr u all.i m a married guy with a 2 yrs old kid.Eversince my wife give birth,i hav nt touch her 4 sex fr then.i wonder isnt my urge die liao or i no longer luv her.i admit she bcome a bit plump but still ok 2 mi.last time i wan,she dun wan.Nw she wan,i dun wan.i nt dat heartless type but i really dont turn on by her nw. Nw when i wan,i go geylang...
You are one kind of heartless creature, she married you, bore you one kid and this is what you treat her in return!

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 20-05-2007, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
yangge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

like that jialat liao
Old 20-05-2007, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
last time i wan,she dun wan.Nw she wan,i dun wan.i nt dat heartless type but i really dont turn on by her nw. Nw when i wan,i go geylang...
Bro, i always believe good sex is when 2 persons have good feelings for each other. it includes the emotional part, not just the physical part. going GL, or looking for okts can help to release your physiological needs, but it will not fulfill your psychological needs.

try planning a short holiday trip (without the baby) and see of it can rekindle your love for each other. it will always give the 2 of you some time together. singapore a very stressful place and many couple can't even have children here.

it's not easy to find someone who is willing to spend the rest of her life with you. dun give up so fast ...

Mark Lim
Old 20-05-2007, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
littleme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Loss of desire for sex normally happen after arrival of a kid... the subsequent stress of looking after one adds to the tension and over a period of time.. you feel distressed at the sight of wife and kid.

Take a break with your wife... relive the courtship days and rekindle that spark in your marriage... for a start can stop going to geylang. Your family needs you, not geylang !
Old 20-05-2007, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

Take it slow and easy brother. Things will turn it corners.
Old 20-05-2007, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 19
Red-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of light

It's quite a norm this thing happens, try to go for a shory vacation to get back the urge/feeling, it may helps
Old 20-05-2007, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
musedragon is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey Bro,
know how you feel. Had the same experience with my OC also before.

I think first thing you must determine is that whether your OC still wants to have sex. I know of a number of women who after giving birth, somehow gets put off by sex - due to a number of reasons like dont want to have any more kids or just pyschologically just lost the drive. Either way, you must established whether she still have the sex urges or not.

If she does, you must remember that you need to sextify her then. Not sure whether you want to take it as a duty that you have to perform or that you are also fulfiling your own needs - whichever, you need to be there for her......otherwise, she would look else where to sextify her needs, which is something that I'm sure you dont what happening.

If it is something to do with looks and appearance, which I'm sure it does. Then perhaps like what some bros have suggested, for you to suggest to your OC without sounding rude and insensitive to go for slimming programmes. For me, my OC felt that she wanted to look good and ask me for my opinion; I responded saying that if she thinks she wants to do it, I'll support her and jokingly, mentioned that I should join her as well.

Bro, the concern here for you is really to make sure that your OC is sextified. You can go frequent GL as often as your vit M allows you, but remember the sanctity of your home.

Take care, bro.
Not judge less you be judged
Old 20-05-2007, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

last time u wan, she dun wan.
now she wan, u dun wan.

juz wait a while more bro. it will become u wan, she also wan.
Old 21-05-2007, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

The longer you dun make love to your OC, the fatser the married will die off.

Sex is not married , but a sexless married will not last.

Try to find some way to improve the atmosphere like watching good japanese xxxxx movie, go for a short trip just 2 of you.

Hope can help your married
Old 21-05-2007, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
last time i wan,she dun wan.Nw she wan,i dun wan.
no problem lay... wait for a while until she wan, you also wan lah.
Old 21-05-2007, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 18
WillamSexsphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWillamSexsphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz View Post
You are one kind of heartless creature, she married you, bore you one kid and this is what you treat her in return!
To xiaochunzi:
I agree with that above qoute. And wish to add you are absolutely heartless and to the core. But hell!, you aint the only one,many others INCLUDING myself went thru this phase before. The only difference between you and me is that i did not venture out of my own bed into another girl's bed, because i still loved her.

How one gets over it is still ask yourself if you still love her and is there any cause for you not to love her. Are the causes justifiable enough for you to seek sex with another woman/women?

We men are adventurous, it's in our genes and that's why we are competitive by nature for we love challenges. Once we achieve, we desire it no more. But love is more than a normal challenge. It's life's greatest challenge and achievement if you both can hold hands in your old age watching a sunset over a calm sea, thru love's trial and tribulations.

Plenty of pretty women will surround you in life, but the one that you love and truly love enough to marry and bear you a child will be the one that will holds the highest regard in your life, the one you will ultimately return to, for pretty women are what they really are in your life - pretty only. Love is more than just physical or purely just sex, its the emotional core that rules our lives.

You will always feel empty after you conquered another women for it's just another challenge. But the years and times spent with your wife will be the one that figures most in your life. Don't give her cause to reject you or be hurt by your philandeering if the cause for separation is not great.

But then, you are the captain of your own ship of life. You make your own decisions. I wish you the best. Cheers!

Vote me for MP! I will ban LD, transfer AV to anti-terrrorism, cap prices for masses-HJ-$10,BJ/FJ-$40,tips-$20 for full 2hrs,make men carry 2 condom compulsory,welcome foriegn SEX talent!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1