The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2007, 05:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
richie782312 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Affair with my supplier

This affair happen when i just graduated from a local university(3 yrs ago). My first permanent job. I join a contractor firm straight after I graduated. My task is to assist my manager in procurement. Being involve in procurement, I would meet a lot of suppliers. Male & female.

One fine saturday morning, one of the hardware supplier came to our site office to meetup with our manager. When they(supplier boss & his sale executive) step into our office, they introduce themselves to my boss & myself. The boss introduce his executive to us: " This is Cherlyne. She will be following up with your project. Pls feel free to ask her to quote to you on any bolts & nuts, drop in anchor, threaded rod, etc." Hi Cherlyne, I am Joe", I introduce myself. i was sort of nervous as I shake her hand as Cherlyne was very attractive & she got the CFM look. It was only as we get to know each other better than i realized that she is 5 yrs older than me. I was 26th years old then. I never knew that woman doing sale in hardware could be so attractive. Furthermore she got to run from site to site & she is always in dress. She is just like those lady that u see in boutique in downtown. classy & elegant.....

As our project( 5 million dollars) require a lot of drop in anchor, theraded rod, many hardware. I liase with Cherlyne very often & even go out for dinner after work....

This is a real story (not fiction). If you would like me to continue, pls let me know. if not, I shall stop here........
Old 17-05-2007, 05:33 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Milf Lover 2 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Affair with my supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie782312 View Post
This affair happen when i just graduated from a local university(3 yrs ago). My first permanent job. I join a contractor firm straight after I graduated. My task is to assist my manager in procurement. Being involve in procurement, I would meet a lot of suppliers. Male & female.

One fine saturday morning, one of the hardware supplier came to our site office to meetup with our manager. When they(supplier boss & his sale executive) step into our office, they introduce themselves to my boss & myself. The boss introduce his executive to us: " This is Cherlyne. She will be following up with your project. Pls feel free to ask her to quote to you on any bolts & nuts, drop in anchor, threaded rod, etc." Hi Cherlyne, I am Joe", I introduce myself. i was sort of nervous as I shake her hand as Cherlyne was very attractive & she got the CFM look. It was only as we get to know each other better than i realized that she is 5 yrs older than me. I was 26th years old then. I never knew that woman doing sale in hardware could be so attractive. Furthermore she got to run from site to site & she is always in dress. She is just like those lady that u see in boutique in downtown. classy & elegant.....

As our project( 5 million dollars) require a lot of drop in anchor, theraded rod, many hardware. I liase with Cherlyne very often & even go out for dinner after work....

This is a real story (not fiction). If you would like me to continue, pls let me know. if not, I shall stop here........
Contd lah tat goes without saying.Shall camp here
Old 17-05-2007, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

Good one bro, thing i wanted to do which have not.

Me also in construction line for the pass 10yrs, company selling drop in, threaded rod, bolt and nut not many.

Tat Eng or Hilti or Fisher.

I can drop by and take a look at them

cheer
Old 17-05-2007, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
filaboy77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping.. awaiting the next juicy installment
Old 17-05-2007, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 22
Bronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Affair with my supplier

bro, good starting keep cumming the story, dun let us hanging in the air leh..park n camping with chill beers and titbits,waiting for u to cont'....
Old 17-05-2007, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 19
Keong19 is a glorious beacon of lightKeong19 is a glorious beacon of lightKeong19 is a glorious beacon of lightKeong19 is a glorious beacon of lightKeong19 is a glorious beacon of light

I have BIG investment in Yongnam (construction company), bought 50 lots in shares ..... got connection with u ?
LOL
Pls continue
Old 17-05-2007, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 20
CoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud of

A promising story....please go on.
Maybe even got sex at the work-site......kinky
Old 17-05-2007, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 20
tobi69 is one of the Best!tobi69 is one of the Best!tobi69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolBlack View Post
A promising story....please go on.
Maybe even got sex at the work-site......kinky
Sex at Work-Site...heheh that is KinKy bro...

Bros that i have not up...pls be patience....tks
Old 17-05-2007, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Jeffrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Awaiting for the next instalment, please continous don't stop leh !
Old 17-05-2007, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 20
CoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud of

Can you just imagine ......she being naked but only with yellow hard hat and yellow boots? Screwing in a bull dozer or some un-completed building?
Hmmm....sound like good material for PCK episode....
Old 17-05-2007, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1157 / Power: 20
D!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud of

Hope the thread starter is not waiting for us to up his rep b4 he continues...

Member of League Of Minah Enthusiasts

Points are greatly appreciated. Thanks to Bros who added to my reps.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
Old 17-05-2007, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 22
aman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud of

Bro, me camping here liao.....
Old 17-05-2007, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 18
XiangYu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiangYu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keong19 View Post
I have BIG investment in Yongnam (construction company), bought 50 lots in shares ..... got connection with u ?
LOL
Pls continue
Steady la bro, this counter very active. but the price doesnt move much le...
Old 17-05-2007, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 21
triple h is a Helpful and Caring Samstertriple h is a Helpful and Caring Samster

interesting......part 2????

CAN I PEDIGREE U
Old 17-05-2007, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Keep it coming.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1