The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2007, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Poon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Should i give in

Lately i have just completed my studies and have just stepped into the working life. Everything was fine, afterall even though my paid was not high, but at least it is a nice working environment. Collegues were nice, maybe since i'm the youngest guy there, there was no lack of help from others.

Until recently when i'm reattached to a female superior as someone quit. My female superior was someone everyone fear working with, maybe for her hot temper. But somehow she treated me very well, and never actually loses her temper even though i did screw up some work. Due to my job scope, i'm required to follow her whenever she needs to meet client outside. As days goes by, i manage to know more about her better as she often chit chat with me while driving. Even though she's not married, i do sense she's quite successful in a aspect as she's driving a brand new BMW and furthermore lives in a condo alone.

As days goes by, she seems to trust me better and actually told me more about her previous failed relationship and etc. In my mind she's like a older sister. Somehow 1 day after work, she actually asked me whether i'm free to help her troubleshoot her wireless network, since i'm free i actually agreed.

Upon reaching, i'm went to troubleshoot her com while she went to fix dinner.
We had a simple dinner and then i went back to troubleshoot her wireless setting again since i failed to fix it. But somehow after 3 hours i'm still unable to connect to the internet and its already 10+. Sensing that i could not fix her problem she actually offer me a drink first. But somehow she open some red wine and offer me, even though she know i dun drink, but insist me for taking as she say she has just open a bottle which she had kept for years.

Somehow times files while drinking and its already 11+. Somehow while pouring another glass for me, she actually sit next to me and ask me to stay for the night. Even though i'm a little tipsy i rejected her straight as i do not wish to stay. She even tease me saying whether i'm scared i'll be eaten by her and assure me that she dun eat young men. But somehow i decided to leave anyway.

Next morning i went to work as usual and it came as a sudden shock to me when i reach the office. My other collegue told me, my lady superior wanna see me. As usual without further thought, i went to her office. What shock me was that she actually scold me for nearly 20 mintues stating all those mistake that i have make in the past. I'm stun as this the the first time she actually scold me. Finally she even told me that it's her to her whether to keep me as my probation period is ending soon. i do agree that i make mistake but i guess those are small mistake that everyone make.

It seems the worst day of my working life, i mean getting screw at 930 to 950straight in the morning. But somehow during the week, we back to normal, there the normal chit chat during those car journey. Until last friday after a car journey where she actually sound me whether i'm seriously intrested in pursing a career in this company. And tease me in a tone telling me that if i'm intrested, i better try to fix up a date to go her home again to fix her wireless up. Finally she end off with " i guess u better know what are expect of you this time round".

I mean i'm having major thoughts right now, should i quit or actually give in to her demands. i think i do know what she's after, i mean i'm ok with paid sex but having a fb relationship is another thing. My probation is ending soon and i'm suppose to give her a answer soon.
Old 15-05-2007, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 19
reuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Should i give in

If she is a lau chio, go for it. For me, guaranteed.
Old 15-05-2007, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 20
CoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud of

Interesting problem you got there.
First of all, is she physcially attractive that you dont mind screwing?If so, what the hack, free F and secure job.
If its not your intention to go down this way, then there are a few options:
a) quit the job
b) record evidence of this "indecent proposal" and sue her for sexual harresment
c) record evidence and confront her with the threat that you might report the incident to your superiors.

Whatever your decision, my take is that even though we should not be intimidated to do things that we are unwilling. To me, a matter of principle is more improtant that a job.

Good luck.

My 2cents.
Old 15-05-2007, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 22
surfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of light

Screw her and make all her (and your) wildest dreams come true. You have to be ready to quit your job after that. Either that or you will have to rise above her.

I screwed my ex-boss before and worked hard at my real work at the same time. Before the relationship ended, I was ranked above her and had no fear of losing my job. Nevertheless, she still tried her best at being a pain in the butt.
Old 15-05-2007, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1223 / Power: 23
nokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolBlack View Post
b) record evidence of this "indecent proposal" and sue her for sexual harresment
lol...now that's a first
Old 15-05-2007, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1223 / Power: 23
nokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud of

Last edited by nokia8888; 15-05-2007 at 12:17 PM. Reason: duplicate post
Old 15-05-2007, 12:18 PM
enek

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Somehow or rather, i somehow see this word somehow popping up so very often! Just teasing u mate!
Old 15-05-2007, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poon View Post
Lately i have just completed my studies and have just stepped into the working life. Everything was fine, afterall even though my paid was not high, but at least it is a nice working environment. Collegues were nice, maybe since i'm the youngest guy there, there was no lack of help from others.

Until recently when i'm reattached to a female superior as someone quit. My female superior was someone everyone fear working with, maybe for her hot temper. But somehow she treated me very well, and never actually loses her temper even though i did screw up some work. Due to my job scope, i'm required to follow her whenever she needs to meet client outside. As days goes by, i manage to know more about her better as she often chit chat with me while driving. Even though she's not married, i do sense she's quite successful in a aspect as she's driving a brand new BMW and furthermore lives in a condo alone.

As days goes by, she seems to trust me better and actually told me more about her previous failed relationship and etc. In my mind she's like a older sister. Somehow 1 day after work, she actually asked me whether i'm free to help her troubleshoot her wireless network, since i'm free i actually agreed.

Upon reaching, i'm went to troubleshoot her com while she went to fix dinner.
We had a simple dinner and then i went back to troubleshoot her wireless setting again since i failed to fix it. But somehow after 3 hours i'm still unable to connect to the internet and its already 10+. Sensing that i could not fix her problem she actually offer me a drink first. But somehow she open some red wine and offer me, even though she know i dun drink, but insist me for taking as she say she has just open a bottle which she had kept for years.

Somehow times files while drinking and its already 11+. Somehow while pouring another glass for me, she actually sit next to me and ask me to stay for the night. Even though i'm a little tipsy i rejected her straight as i do not wish to stay. She even tease me saying whether i'm scared i'll be eaten by her and assure me that she dun eat young men. But somehow i decided to leave anyway.

Next morning i went to work as usual and it came as a sudden shock to me when i reach the office. My other collegue told me, my lady superior wanna see me. As usual without further thought, i went to her office. What shock me was that she actually scold me for nearly 20 mintues stating all those mistake that i have make in the past. I'm stun as this the the first time she actually scold me. Finally she even told me that it's her to her whether to keep me as my probation period is ending soon. i do agree that i make mistake but i guess those are small mistake that everyone make.

It seems the worst day of my working life, i mean getting screw at 930 to 950straight in the morning. But somehow during the week, we back to normal, there the normal chit chat during those car journey. Until last friday after a car journey where she actually sound me whether i'm seriously intrested in pursing a career in this company. And tease me in a tone telling me that if i'm intrested, i better try to fix up a date to go her home again to fix her wireless up. Finally she end off with " i guess u better know what are expect of you this time round".

I mean i'm having major thoughts right now, should i quit or actually give in to her demands. i think i do know what she's after, i mean i'm ok with paid sex but having a fb relationship is another thing. My probation is ending soon and i'm suppose to give her a answer soon.

If she is good looking, good figure... Dun wait liao...
If not, better run as fast as you can...

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 15-05-2007, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
crazsex is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, it's never easy to make such decision. Nevertheless, before u act anything, think about what u want in your life before acting otherwise u will regret it for life. Just my 2-cents worth of thoughts. Cheers!!!
Old 15-05-2007, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post
If she is good looking, good figure... Dun wait liao...
If not, better run as fast as you can...
You think good looking, good figure make our bro so headache meh.. whack first liao lor.
Old 15-05-2007, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 19
Mulch is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMulch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

give her what she wants while you get your confirmation. in the meantime go for interviews.

then you can get to fark her brains out, get your confirmation (and hopefully pay increment), find a new job and later with the new job, ask her to fark off...
Old 15-05-2007, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light

I mean i'm having major thoughts right now, should i quit or actually give in to her demands. i think i do know what she's after, i mean i'm ok with paid sex but having a fb relationship is another thing. My probation is ending soon and i'm suppose to give her a answer soon.[/QUOTE]

If i were you, i will gather evidences & expose her deeds to the top management. Give her one time jia lat jia lat so that she will wake up her fuxking idea. Stay on the job as its no fault of yours after that.

This is only your first job, primary objective is to gain experience. Unhappy then move on to next job lor. Market is good now especially for young qualified indivdual like you. Dun need to stoop so low as to prositute yourself to your superior especially when you mentioned that your pay is not very high.

Even if you manage to retain your job after giving in, what's next?
Become her sex slave in the long run? You already give in right from the begining, it is likely that you will continue to give in the future.
Old 15-05-2007, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

Wow, this is interesting.
First of all you have to ask yourself. Wat are the prospect in this company? Are you single, attached or married? If disasters happen, are you prepare to give up your relationship? If everything is comfortable, go for it. Fuck her first, use her as a stepping stone and progress with the company. Make yourself a name in your industry.
Old 15-05-2007, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

if she is a lau chio, gd figure, free bonk, no commitment,
go for it,
secretly film the process,
blackmail her later.
Old 15-05-2007, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 18
ix1x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy