The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2007, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
dnagene_gal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Discuss all about Velvet Dragon club HERE

Since Club Momo has renovated and reopened by a new management and with a change of name to Velvet Dragon, here's a thread for:

1) Those who clubbed at Momo and will be continuing to hang out there.
2) Those who will be potential VVD club-goers and will want to know more about the scene.
3) For people who wanna kaypoh to know more about whats happening in VVD.

In this thread, Velvet Dragon will be named as VVD and not VD. Please follow this, ok?
Cos I feel that if we call it VD, is just like another meaning (you know la, huh? Hee).

We are here to chat about everything thats happening there that you encountered/seen/heard over at VVD!! So lets not waste time to post/read stuff by people that wanna comment about its name. It's not welcomed.

And with that, happy posting and pls support my thread! ^_^

I sure do speak my mind but somehow it gets offensive to some people... I aint being rude... Isit unusual for a gal to say out whatever she thinks or feels?
Old 15-05-2007, 12:37 AM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all
Re: Discuss all about Velvet Dragon club HERE

i'll sure support yr thread... but i've not been to VVD yet

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 15-05-2007, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
sToNeCoLd is a Helpful and Caring SamstersToNeCoLd is a Helpful and Caring SamstersToNeCoLd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnagene_gal View Post
Since Club Momo has renovated and reopened by a new management and with a change of name to Velvet Dragon, here's a thread for:

2) Those who will be potential VVD club-goers and will want to know more about the scene.
3) For people who wanna kaypoh to know more about whats happening in VVD.

In this thread, Velvet Dragon will be named as VVD and not VD. Please follow this, ok?
Cos I feel that if we call it VD, is just like another meaning (you know la, huh? Hee).

We are here to chat about everything thats happening there that you encountered/seen/heard over at VVD!! So lets not waste time to post/read stuff by people that wanna comment about its name. It's not welcomed.

And with that, happy posting and pls support my thread! ^_^
Velvet Dragon??? What a name?? Not trying to be cynical..It seems to me like a big time Ah Beng/Seng party joint?? Probably the ex-Momo managment wants to lure this group of spenders by calling its club such horrendous name?? Darn...cant believed it!!!

Goodness gracious...Judgemental aside, probably I would give it less than a year to survive with 2 mega clubs in this competitive scene already. With the used-to-be famous Thumper & Barnone gone..I dont think this so-called VVD club can stand that long??

Threadstarter..Care to hold our hands & share more about the place?? Types of patrons??mega set-up??Bar price??
Old 15-05-2007, 03:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sToNeCoLd View Post
Goodness gracious...Judgemental aside, probably I would give it less than a year to survive with 2 mega clubs in this competitive scene already. With the used-to-be famous Thumper & Barnone gone..I dont think this so-called VVD club can stand that long??

Mayb u can add Qbar to the extinct list soon...heard rumours that it is not doing well now after the initial fervour died down....anw is the citibank card promo still valid at the new VVD??
Old 15-05-2007, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 20
CoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud of

The management for VVD is still the same as MoMo.
The "new" place is basically still the same except with a fresh coat of paint.
The crowd on the opening night are the same ppl that hang out during MoMo days.
The dancing poles are still there....but they added 2 "cages" for dancers..OMG

So fundamentally......it's still MoMo!
Old 15-05-2007, 01:59 PM
Samster

As a frequent goer of the then Momo, it was a definite thing for me to be at VVD on the opening night, which was last Friday night.

With a cheena name for the current club, it was the total opposite for the club's decor. I absolutely love the cushions and arm chairs. What I didnt like was the smaller dance floor.

I felt squeezed by the other guys who were at the dance floor. Probably because I was dancing by myself after my friend left to go back to our table area after dancing for awhile.

More tables were added. But of cos, my group still have our usual table. More tables=more drinks ordered=more business for VVD.

The crowd there was similar to Momo's, but.. there were not many Malays compared to previously. Pls do not slam me down for the above sentence. But this issue was something that the crowd disappeared when it was still Momo.

The girls... Well no comments. I'm a girl and I find myself sexy. So I wouldnt know how to judge. You guys gotta go down and judge by yourselves.

I sure do speak my mind but somehow it gets offensive to some people... I aint being rude... Isit unusual for a gal to say out whatever she thinks or feels?
Old 15-05-2007, 02:22 PM
Samster

sToNeCoLd is a Helpful and Caring SamstersToNeCoLd is a Helpful and Caring SamstersToNeCoLd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by auvoir View Post
Is this a thread for sex? oh please....zzzzzz

"Adult Discussions about Sex Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust."

This is by the boss himself...personally..i dun give a rats ass if its off topic..but after i got blasted...i tend be be more sensitive regarding such issues..unless the TS started it with some sexual shit...else..this looks more like an advert to me....
Share the same sentiments as you. Since this is supposed to be a sexual discussion of all various topics, it'll be great for the threadstarters to sprinkle at least a little sexual contents of her trips in VVD..observations..pick-ups...else..it's very redundant to waste space here...

My 2ct worth...
Old 15-05-2007, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

With a cheena name will they drive away all their malay customers
Old 15-05-2007, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
We are here to chat about everything thats happening there that you encountered/seen/heard over at VVD!!
Read the above that I stated... It is for people who go to VVD and wanna tal kabout all their happenings there alright. As there isnt people who can still share their experiences there of picking pu girls, or ons... OF COS this thread isnt about SEX still.. DUH!!!

Old 15-05-2007, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Read the above that I stated... It is for people who go to VVD and wanna tal kabout all their happenings there alright. As there isnt people who can still share their experiences there of picking pu girls, or ons... OF COS this thread isnt about SEX still.. DUH!!!
Yes indeed. Not mean to scrutinise you but since you're supposedly the threadstarter, maybe you can kickstart the ball rolling about your little rendezvous in VVD so that maybe the lads will join in. Even it's on just mediocre sprinkle level as it's still concern about some sexual contents as need to be share & discuss here by the moderator.

Well..I dont think the lads will be too interested in the revamp opening, decors, livebands, your seating arrangements, weekly regulars benefits etc?? I reckoned if you share some glimpses of sexy partying babes, easy pick-up opportunities in VVD or even your wild tryst on certain nights..you'll definately raise a few eyebrows here.
Old 15-05-2007, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 23
steve is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteve is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteve is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteve is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteve is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I missed last friday soft lauch ... most likely will be down this wednesday

You will be there ?
Old 16-05-2007, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sToNeCoLd View Post
I reckoned if you share some glimpses of sexy partying babes, easy pick-up opportunities in VVD or even your wild tryst on certain nights..you'll definately raise a few eyebrows here.
If u need a guiding hand, pls refer to Bro Stonecold's FRs on the SJPS thread...
Old 16-05-2007, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 20
CoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud of

Quote:
The girls... Well no comments. I'm a girl and I find myself sexy. So I wouldnt know how to judge. You guys gotta go down and judge by yourselves.
Well, it's good to know that there is at least one sexy babe around.
Old 16-05-2007, 06:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -71 / Power: 0
Chinapuss has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

VVD...dnagene_gal care to bring me there??...never go there before wor
Old 17-05-2007, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
If u need a guiding hand, pls refer to Bro Stonecold's FRs on the SJPS thread...
What a sabotage!! Bro...thanks indeed but thanks not. Been getting alot of PM messages & kind of overwhelmed by the good responses...so a little low profile is good...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1