The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2018, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
varan48 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
incalls/outcalls

When looking some advertisements, I see that girls work in several areas of SG as well as in hotels. How does that go ? One calls and they give you the address to meet the girl, I guess. But do these girls also do outcalls and come to my hotel, which I would prefer ? Same for GL: can I pick up a girl in GL and bring her back to my hotel ?
Old 27-08-2018, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: incalls/outcalls

Quote:
Originally Posted by varan48 View Post
When looking some advertisements, I see that girls work in several areas of SG as well as in hotels. How does that go ? One calls and they give you the address to meet the girl, I guess. But do these girls also do outcalls and come to my hotel, which I would prefer ? Same for GL: can I pick up a girl in GL and bring her back to my hotel ?
It is an absolute no-no to bring a GL girl back to your hotel. OFFICIALLY speaking.

Of course there's no shortage of stories where bros met up with their regular girls on their off days and then brought them back to a hotel. But of course, everything has to be done hush-hush secret. If AV or OKT gets any wind of that happening with a specific girl, it's a red-cardable offence to terminate their time in GL early and send back home.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1