The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2007, 04:18 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -71 / Power: 0
Chinapuss has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Talking De beast within : Whoz wilder in sex, Man or Woman??

Brudders/Sistas letz ponder, discuss and share...

Personally I had experienced woman tat are super wild and unleashed her beast within...KnN, kana scratch all over de body with her nails like tigress poundin on her prey
Old 10-05-2007, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 0
MimeBoxer is one of the Best!MimeBoxer is one of the Best!MimeBoxer is one of the Best!
Re: De beast within : Whoz wilder in sex, Man or Woman??

Did she or u lick ur own wounds after that?
Old 10-05-2007, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
dnagene_gal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think women can be wild in sex. That depends how turned on she is and HOW turned on the man successfully makes her to be!

Scratching nails or that is just to turn her man even more on. Guys, right anot?? Although its pain, but you all feel nice huh?

Wild as in... The female is super experimental and wants to try everything at everywhere.... Suffering from nymphomania... THAT i say the girl is wild!

I sure do speak my mind but somehow it gets offensive to some people... I aint being rude... Isit unusual for a gal to say out whatever she thinks or feels?
Old 10-05-2007, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnagene_gal View Post
I think women can be wild in sex. That depends how turned on she is and HOW turned on the man successfully makes her to be!

Scratching nails or that is just to turn her man even more on. Guys, right anot?? Although its pain, but you all feel nice huh?

Wild as in... The female is super experimental and wants to try everything at everywhere.... Suffering from nymphomania... THAT i say the girl is wild!
Oh my, I hope the other female forumers won't be sinking their claws into the backs of their partners because of the (misguided) perception that it turns the guys on. Well, maybe not me, its damn painful. A previous gf used to press down her nails real hard when she cums. It fills me with trepidation whenever she comes close to her peak. Perhaps I have yet to discover the masochistic side of me yet but being into my 30s, I don't think it'll emerge.

But back to the topic, I think the guys I know are pretty straightforward in bed. How does one define wild? A woman that takes charge and goes about getting what she wants in bed? I haven't met too many of those but its widely suggested in publications that women are more open and confident when they are less conscious in their older years. Hehe... I am looking forward to that.
Old 10-05-2007, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid View Post
Well, maybe not me, its damn painful. A previous gf used to press down her nails real hard when she cums. It fills me with trepidation whenever she comes close to her peak.

How does one define wild? A woman that takes charge and goes about getting what she wants in bed? I haven't met too many of those but its widely suggested in publications that women are more open and confident when they are less conscious in their older years.
Spme girls know the pain the guys feel if she uses her nails. So SOME will be aware of that and scratch not that painful lor... No matter how wild the guy mkaes her too, she loves her bf so much that she will not want to hurt him too... Hehheeee....

Actually young SYTs are also and can be very commanding on bed.

I sure do speak my mind but somehow it gets offensive to some people... I aint being rude... Isit unusual for a gal to say out whatever she thinks or feels?
Old 11-05-2007, 03:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
solidrock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnagene_gal View Post
Actually young SYTs are also and can be very commanding on bed.
I'll bet my bottom dollar that you are describing yourself.
Old 11-05-2007, 09:43 AM
Samster (M)

"Actually young SYTs are also and can be very commanding on bed.."

Indeed commandin till scratched all over my back...pain indeed but nevermind ar since kana scratched by 18 yr old SYT...Haha what is pleasure without a bit of pain
Old 11-05-2007, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 18
~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of

so far i have not met any girl wilder than me yet... most are submissive and passive in bed

Old 11-05-2007, 09:51 AM
Samster (M)

"Did she or u lick ur own wounds after that?..."

After "woundin" me, she let me licked more of her pinkish pussy...YumMmmmY
Old 11-05-2007, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 22
liberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bros,

Sharing my views on this. Its not a matter of who is wilder or not. Its how we are thought to perform in Bed. When you take a driving course and your instructor is a moron (sorry to use this word), its a high possibility you'll be a moron on the road as well. What you were taught usually turns (one day) to your fetish...

On another point of view, if you're hungry or rather starving.. you tend to eat and you'll notice a change in your eating style during your meal. Changes like the speed you eat. So, let me put the question to you... if you have not have sex for the past 6 months and not even DIY, once you get a woman to bed, you still be gentleman? This is the same when it comes to women right?

I think some bros will agree with me on this... If you have a gf/HM/CO/FB that you know is wild in bed, I think sometimes she will not be interested at all...
Old 11-05-2007, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liberatte View Post
I think some bros will agree with me on this... If you have a gf/HM/CO/FB that you know is wild in bed, I think sometimes she will not be interested at all...
Maybe the female partner is tired from sch/work/hsework, so dun feel like doing it.. Or even do also not as wild as usual. But why dun you think? No matter how tired, if the guy can make his female partner super aroused, I think the tiger can be unleased within her.

Old 11-05-2007, 01:06 PM
Samster (M)

"No matter how tired, if the guy can make his female partner super aroused, I think the tiger can be unleased within her..."

RRrrrrrrrrRRr....de claw of de tiger....I like....I like

May I unleash de tiger in u, dnagene_gal???....PuRRrrrrrrrrrrr
Old 11-05-2007, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 22
surfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Oh my, I hope the other female forumers won't be sinking their claws into the backs of their partners because of the (misguided) perception that it turns the guys on. Well, maybe not me, its damn painful. A previous gf used to press down her nails real hard when she cums. It fills me with trepidation whenever she comes close to her peak. Perhaps I have yet to discover the masochistic side of me yet but being into my 30s, I don't think it'll emerge.
Bwahaha... fully agree.

Not everyone is built equal... one man's ceiling, another man's floor.

In fact, I used to think that getting woken up in the mornings by getting a BJ would be great. That is until I experienced it... my immediate sleepy reaction was to kick and the next thing I knew, my gf was on the floor moaning and looking very upset.

Quote:
But back to the topic, I think the guys I know are pretty straightforward in bed. How does one define wild?
Necrophilia, Zoophilia, Golden showers, Scat???

Quote:
A woman that takes charge and goes about getting what she wants in bed? I haven't met too many of those but its widely suggested in publications that women are more open and confident when they are less conscious in their older years. Hehe... I am looking forward to that.
An unrestrained dominatrix is not my idea of wild unless you're into Bondage and SM.
Old 11-05-2007, 05:45 PM
Samster (M)

Woman needs attention in sex too...Concentrate on her whole being not juz concentrate on your manhood...Explore every inch of her, from de smell of her hair to de colour of her toe nails...treat her such…make her feel good...treat her like a flower blossom in de wilderness...let her feel being wanted...let her feel free...soon enough de sex beast in her will be unleashed...ermnnn, before tat make sure her finger nails are not long and sharp if not cialat, kana scratch, pain wor
Old 11-05-2007, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer888 View Post
In fact, I used to think that getting woken up in the mornings by getting a BJ would be great. That is until I experienced it... my immediate sleepy reaction was to kick and the next thing I knew, my gf was on the floor moaning and looking very upset.
Not to be be bad but thisis funny! Although I feel sad for your gf. I think her thinking after being kicked was,"KNN! Here I am trying to give you morning surprise but you kicked me!"

Anyway I guess its nice to be awoken by a BJ in the mornings.. Can guys verify this?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1