The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2007, 04:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
1thousand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A Paradise full of Beautiful Ladyboys OT

Hey all bros & Zhi Tong Dao He kaki, I would to share my experience at OT. I alway thought only Crazy Horse got lotsa of beauty Shemale, but since last nite my visit to Romeo & 3rf floor, its really an eyeopening.... I got a ctc of SHIM, & arrange to meet up there. Once i enter, hmmm.... bros, for those who dun mind & had uniqe taste, this place is jus like a Paradise... SIbey Shui ladyboys & thai ladies too... cosy & as if surround with Models.... wah lau.. no harm visit if need companions & drink ( of cos arhh.. hmm... arh.,..) hehehe
To me, its Paradise full of angels...

Lady drinks: $22
Beer: Standard rate.

***Tips*** Never believe cock story from them. Only buy LD if u really want her to chat & sit with u. B4 u left, they sure ask tip, $20 is more than enough or $30 if she serve u good. IF die die need to bonking... can bargain rate(tell shim, take it or leave it,I'm sure some SB bros know what i mean hor...)
Old 08-05-2007, 06:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jacklee555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A Paradise full of Beautiful Ladyboys OT

You talking about KS or OT? KS definitely dont have beautiful ladyboys
Old 08-05-2007, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 19
Biohazard2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBiohazard2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just talk? or can rubba rubba.. and vice versa?
Old 08-05-2007, 08:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
2WayStreet is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacklee555 View Post
You talking about KS or OT? KS definitely dont have beautiful ladyboys

Wear Glasses lah! He mentioned OT, where the hell you get KS.
Old 08-05-2007, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
KIM JONG ll is Cool - loads of Potential

how come no okt got these ladyboys huh?
Old 09-05-2007, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 20
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros, the ladyboys at Romeos tend to rotate between there and bars like Kings Castle 3 in BKK. From about 8p.m. they start to wander in. Actually if you just want to have a draft and look see it's only $6. You don't have to buy the lady drink (it's a rip off IHMO) They'll approach you, especially at that hour and some will allow a rabba, a bit of chit chat and maybe kiss for a small tip - sometimes $5. But once the ang mohs start coming in around 9, I usually split. (Same goes for Crazy Horse upstairs) Cheap thrills if you're in the area!

BTW, what role would an OKT play? The bar owners keep the girls in tight rein.

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com
Old 09-05-2007, 05:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazard2000 View Post
Just talk? or can rubba rubba.. and vice versa?
they will come & talk cock & yr hand should start to rubba her body liao. dont waste bro, u touch or dont, still have to give tips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIM JONG ll View Post
how come no okt got these ladyboys huh?
last time while in crazy horse, heard okt is the boos of the pub. dont know really or nt lar. anyway they oso earn frm the ladies drink liao..
Old 09-05-2007, 05:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickrick View Post
Bros, the ladyboys at Romeos tend to rotate between there and bars like Kings Castle 3 in BKK. From about 8p.m. they start to wander in. Actually if you just want to have a draft and look see it's only $6. You don't have to buy the lady drink (it's a rip off IHMO) They'll approach you, especially at that hour and some will allow a rabba, a bit of chit chat and maybe kiss for a small tip - sometimes $5. But once the ang mohs start coming in around 9, I usually split. (Same goes for Crazy Horse upstairs) Cheap thrills if you're in the area!

BTW, what role would an OKT play? The bar owners keep the girls in tight rein.
bro i agree with u. Cheerz-Heineken... hahaha
Old 09-05-2007, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 20
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

hey Bros.

I have been to Club Romeo quite a few times now and honestly its not a bad place to chill out.

Yes LDs are expensive at $22 per LD but if u just target 1 ladyboy to sit with u and get 1 beer or house pour i think the experience is really worth it.

I have had very interesting encounters with these girlies there. One thing for sure, they are damm good frenchers and also have bodes that a real girl will die for.

I usually dont bonk them if i really find a nice girlie i like but rather opt for them to do a bbbj for me. My experience with them on BBBj is really awesome.

Most of the ladyboys there are post op with some pre-op.

From my understanding Club Romeo is not owned by the same owners of Crazyhorse because the 2 owners of CH also owns Top 5 and Queens on the 1st storey. And personally i know the 2 of them.

Just my 2 cents.

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 09-05-2007, 06:56 PM
Tablefish

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Interesting, I have not been to Club Romeo... so how much do they charge for BBBJ and where do they usually do it?
Old 10-05-2007, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

I mentioned before in another thread that orchard towers lvl 3 romeo boast the best looking ladyboys and TS has poven this fact right again!

I have went there few times and gotten a few contact numbers from the pretties but for bonking they aren't my cuppa tea so usually my strategy is just to wander there for a chat and rubba, personally IMO TS mentioned that tipping them up to $20-$30 but those I met were contented with a tenner and one LD(but it's up to you guys anyway)

Best time to go would be around 845pm to catch the happy hr drinks, most of the best lookers would be wandering in about 930pm, there's a few angpais there also.
Old 10-05-2007, 01:41 PM
Samster

HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tablefish View Post
Interesting, I have not been to Club Romeo... so how much do they charge for BBBJ and where do they usually do it?
They would bring you to the emergency staircase area at that lvl if you want, or usually go back to your hotel for a full job.
Charges wise it depends how much that LB likes you.
Old 11-05-2007, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2602 / Power: 23
ParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond repute

revisited OT and must say this place is jumping......Romeo is THE place for katoey lovers, all models lookalike. Confirmed one bro say that they from Patpong's King Castle....met familiar face. LDs $22 they get $10 cut only......better to give tips......ON FJ was offered at $150.

OT now many new joints (long time since I there).....even got Thai eateries where you can check out weary FLs taking a break. Impamena now open till 5-6am. Will RTF when angmo ships not in town
Old 11-05-2007, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 18
alanben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been there long time ago they r there very long liao after get married did not go there liao. Every floor also got ladyboy but very ex. Hope u all enjoy.
Old 12-05-2007, 12:54 PM
Samster

Went to crazy horse lvl 4 instead of romeo yesterday night arnd 10pm, must say the place has improved in league, got a few offers and finally settled on one sexy tall looker(post-op) with huge knockers to do BJ with cap and massage for $100 at her hotel room located around bencoolen street.

After the fantastic session went back with he/she again via cab to crazy horse and got intro to her room pal Amy who kept squeezing my balls and showing me her hidden goods...but already spent over $150 on the BJ,LD and cab fare so decided just buy another LD and do a nice rubba session which was a nice epilogue to my night's end.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1