The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2007, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute
Specky Milf Prc Fl Big Big Boobs $50

A gem to share...
Supposed to be on my back home last saturday but half way activated by a bro to fall in at GL . Looking at my watch still got about 2 hours before the meeting..pehaps go to jalan jalan to see mei mei. I parked my car at L8 and walked to my favourite hunting ground in Lor 19 & 21.
Many uncles there and oso many PRC MILF but none caught my attention. 5 of them approached me to go happy but all cannot make it. I proceeded to Lor 23 saw a few chio one..I spottted a good seat ordered a cup of tea-o. I finished my tea-o and continue my explorer. Across the road along the shop houses between Lor 18 & Lor 20 flooded with PRC MILFs. Standing outside a phone shop a specky MILF give me eye signal. I a bit ai mai ai mai...but her twin peaks very BIG..I pretended I never notice her and make call but sight direction never leave her big big boobs.
I guess she must be knowing me keep looking at her. She walked toward me standing in front of me with her twin peak facing at me. OMG..my heart cannot resist the shinning boobs, mai tu liao I said let go.
We proceeded to the budget hotel in Lor 18 to have my fun. The Hotel a bit suck but guess was my last time...
She was quick to remove her clothes and offer to shower for me. It was then during shower I asked her how much I got to pay for her sex service.
I trying to built up some KC and TCSS a bit before the action start.During chatting my hand fondling her big neh neh and she not bad too stroking and touching my hard on manhood...Finally the action start,she attacked cathbath me from my neck and slowly move down licking my nipple..my hand oso never stopped continue squeezing her boobies.
Finally she moved down south and inserted my dick into her mouth with her sexy eye glaring at me..I see liao buay si mi tahan can't wait to shoot out. She asked me whether I like hard, soft , fast or slow blow. I replied her I like slow and steady...
Her BBBJ skill very excellent. the duriation was good and no short cut. It been a long time never got such a treatment. Somehow her BBBJ me position turned into 69. I spreaded her leg curled my tongue into her cunt.. she getting excited and she stopped BBBJ me..enjoying my tongue avtion exploring her pussy..
She said she can't take it anymore, capped me and rided me on top. She rock and I roll until she asked to fuck her doggie. After few doggie strokes I turned her over lifting her both legs and make sure her buttock never resting on the bed..before I pumped her I asked her whether she like hard, soft, fast or slow pump. She replied me hard,fast and steady...I can see she enjoyed and felt very shiok in that position..she gripped the pillow and with the look expression assume I'm raping her ...So unfortunately half way through probably the hard and fast way too fast liao. I asked for interval..my leg clamped and my didi immediately went soft....a bit paiseh..maybe age catching up liao .
She kind enough help me to rub and massage my legs...after some rub the clamping eased and my didi woke up and stand up again for pussy. She removed the cap and BBBJ me..capped me again with a new CD...and here I continue my part 2 pumping the same position earlier on.
Finally the moment arrive... I removed the cap and asked her to jerk it out ..my cum all over her body
She said she was the first time in singapore and she already her for 10 days.
Name:Xiao Xia
Province:shichuan...Er mei shan !!!
Look: almost 7 rating as she got a bit of mix blood. She got a kind of sexy teacher look wheb she out on a flamess glasses.
Body: a bit meaty
BoobS:34DD ..big, soft and not sagging..nipple not black
Hgts:approx.1.62m
Wgts:approx.50kg
Cathbath:7.5/10
BBBJ:8/10
FJ:8/10
Attitude:9/10
Damage:$50+$10 tips +$10 (room)
Interested can PM me for contact but don't expect immediate reply.

Cheers
Old 26-04-2007, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1444 / Power: 20
QooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud of
Re: Specky Milf Prc Fl Big Big Boobs $50

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
A gem to share...
Supposed to be on my back home last saturday but half way activated by a bro to fall in at GL .
Last sat u call now then saw ur FR......wat took u so long?

WATCH OUT FOR THE YEAR 2008 TCSS GATHERING DATE!!! HUAT AH!!!
Old 26-04-2007, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 21
hthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud of

Wala out from retirement liao huh?
Old 26-04-2007, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I parked my car at L8 and walked to my favourite hunting ground in Lor 19 & 21.
Wah bro u park your car and walk so far off, you sure you got enough strength to walk back to car after the action?
Old 26-04-2007, 01:40 PM
Samster

QooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthderrick View Post
Bro u dun noe he out of retirement since last mth liao meh? He k k only act inncoent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Wah bro u park your car and walk so far off, you sure you got enough strength to walk back to car after the action?
Free parking there mah, so that can save for bonking

Old 26-04-2007, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 20
wat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Monster, u don't know got such thing call TAXI Meh?
With Power COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY
Old 26-04-2007, 01:45 PM
Samster

walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by QooMilk View Post
Last sat u call now then saw ur FR......wat took u so long?
Bawang asked me dun post first till he bonk her, awaiting his FR
Quote:
Originally Posted by hthderrick View Post
You're a bit late .. lol
Quote:
Fortunately I able to walk back
Quote:
Originally Posted by wat2woopee View Post
I dun take taxi i poor guy take bus 11
Old 26-04-2007, 01:53 PM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Free parking there mah, so that can save for bonking
L8 got free parking meh?
Old 26-04-2007, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wat2woopee View Post
Aiyoh you dun noe i always like to go into GL in stealth mode meh? Cannot be seen flagging for taxi by road side mah...if not kena spotted again by OC relatives or friends...sure to "sei tak ho cham"
Old 26-04-2007, 01:56 PM
Samster

hthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro u dun noe he out of retirement since last mth liao meh? He k k only act inncoent
wah!i dun knw leh,me old liao and out dated
Old 26-04-2007, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bawang asked me dun post first till he bonk her, awaiting his FR
Wah si bawang wan to ownself keep ah? He last time also ask me dun post yuanyuan FR also wait till he try 1st then post...wat to do he onion ring mah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
L8 got free parking meh?
Got! U come down monday tcsss gathering I tell u where

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthderrick
wah!i dun knw leh,me old liao and out dated
Cause u so long nv bother us liao...sad ah.....haiz... kekeke

Old 26-04-2007, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 20
wat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Aiyoh you dun noe i always like to go into GL in stealth mode meh? Cannot be seen flagging for taxi by road side mah...if not kena spotted again by OC relatives or friends...sure to "sei tak ho cham"
Let me know next time when you go GL ... I drive blind Van, u call me, I pick u, u bonk, iwait 4 u, u finish, call me, i wait in front of hotel, open sliding door , u jump in.... Sure won't kena spotted again by yr OC relatives or friends... won't "sei tak ho cham"
With Power COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY
Old 26-04-2007, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cause u so long nv bother us liao...sad ah.....haiz... kekeke
Haiz....bo bian very busy with work mah....
Old 26-04-2007, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ulu007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro Walabis,

May I have her contact number please. Thank you very much.
Old 28-04-2007, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulu007 View Post
Hi Bro Walabis,
May I have her contact number please. Thank you very much.
Sorry bro, i realised I have given u the last 4 digit number wrong. To some of those who I got my pm replied, her last 4 number should be 3901.good luck
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1