The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2007, 11:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
poop_ant is Cool - loads of Potential
drugs to make girls like a horny cat

Was wondering if there is any drug which can make a girl very very horny and do all kinds of acts that she normally wouldn't do to beg for sex.

I have found one which is called vigorelle which is application kind and another is the Spanishfly which i believed has side effect.

Dun misunderstood me, as i not gonna go pubs and spike on girls. Just wanna do on my curious and slutty gf. Have been together for few years and we BOTH wanna try new ways. She know im interested in a girl whom always apprear to be very slutty, den she says she wanna overtake the fantasies i had about her in my mind and wanna be my super horny slut. Therefore she wanna try these sex drugs.

I hope sone kind soul can give me some ideas on where to purchase it.
Old 25-04-2007, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 20
STK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud of
Re: drugs to make girls like a horny cat

According to 1 brother here, it's called 'eyemo'

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=69174

Just kidding. hehe
Old 25-04-2007, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by poop_ant View Post
Was wondering if there is any drug which can make a girl very very horny and do all kinds of acts that she normally wouldn't do to beg for sex.

Just wanna do on my curious and slutty gf. Have been together for few years and we BOTH wanna try new ways. She know im interested in a girl whom always apprear to be very slutty, den she says she wanna overtake the fantasies i had about her in my mind and wanna be my super horny slut. Therefore she wanna try these sex drugs.

I hope sone kind soul can give me some ideas on where to purchase it.
Sorry bro...no offence...but...you should be grateful to have such gf, be it if she was slutty or horny enough. the mindset of satistfying u is for me, best of all gifts.

And the more U should not be encouraging her to take any form of drugs. There are many other ways to improve the excitement of making love..and they are equally effective, at least for me.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Lastly, sori i do not know of and where to buy such drugs.

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 25-04-2007, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 18
diver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by STK01 View Post
According to 1 brother here, it's called 'eyemo'

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=69174

Just kidding. hehe
Ha Ha Haa....
Old 25-04-2007, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

it's call LOVE bro!!!

(the purest of drugs...and it's FREE!)

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 25-04-2007, 09:01 AM
Just Do It

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I think, if you perform your foreplay correctly and not rush into it, the gal should get high enuff to beg for more and ultimately it ....
Old 25-04-2007, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Every now & den we see ppl start a thread asking where to buy drugs that can make his gal horny lar or so that he can spike the stranger drink as he met in pub or disco in order to have free sex? If not they can even start a stupid thread on putting what in he gal drink she will be very high so fore so on lar(like the recent eyemo one) kekeke...Of course bro with the correct mind frame know it's wrong but there are some minority siao siao bro here who knows & god knows think it mgt really work & do it...

So my conclusion is if u really know & know how or where to get this type of drugs lobang which can really make those gal high & proven non dangerous after consumption...Pls pm me hoh oops i mean pls keep it to yrself nia

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 25-04-2007, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 20
CoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud of

This reminded me of an incident. Was at a pub with a new female friend and I wanted very much wanted to get her high (by alcohol) so maybe I could get lucky.As the night went on, she was indeed high and horny......I thought ho say liao! tonight sure getting some! Yes, she was high and horny but she just approached another guy there, flirted with him and they went left together.....sigh.

So the morale of the story is....yes you could add substance to get a gal horny and begging for sex.....the question is : will you be the one providing it?

Just a thought.
Old 25-04-2007, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 22
noname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
it's call LOVE bro!!!

(the purest of drugs...and it's FREE!)

JWNY
Free meh....think again...
Old 25-04-2007, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 21
Microsoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname123 View Post
Free meh....think again...
Yalor... lifetime installment or half of all u have... Plus screaming, yelling, nagging, spying on ur HP, email, wallet, drawer, manzz can cont 2 write a book about it. Haizz...

桃花坞里桃花庵,桃花庵下桃花仙。桃花仙人种桃树,又摘桃花换酒钱。
酒醒只在花前坐,酒醉还来花下眠。半醉半醒日复日,花落花开年复年。
但愿老死花酒间,不愿鞠躬车马前。车尘马足显者事,酒盏花枝隐士缘。
若将显者比隐士,一在平地一在天。若将花酒比车马,彼何碌碌我何闲。
别人笑我太疯癫,我笑他人看不穿。不见五陵豪杰墓,无花无酒锄作田。
Old 25-04-2007, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 23
smiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to beholdsmiler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Microsoft View Post
Yalor... lifetime installment or half of all u have... Plus screaming, yelling, nagging, spying on ur HP, email, wallet, drawer, manzz can cont 2 write a book about it. Haizz...
Life of a married man is lidat lah.
Wat else u can expect?

Allow u to go kio kway?
And a third time to figure out whether you like it or not.
Old 25-04-2007, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 21
Microsoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiler View Post
Life of a married man is lidat lah.
Wat else u can expect?

Allow u to go kio kway?
Allow u 2 kio kway goot meh? Got condition 1 u noe? U mus oso allow her 2 kio Ar.

桃花坞里桃花庵,桃花庵下桃花仙。桃花仙人种桃树,又摘桃花换酒钱。
酒醒只在花前坐,酒醉还来花下眠。半醉半醒日复日,花落花开年复年。
但愿老死花酒间,不愿鞠躬车马前。车尘马足显者事,酒盏花枝隐士缘。
若将显者比隐士,一在平地一在天。若将花酒比车马,彼何碌碌我何闲。
别人笑我太疯癫,我笑他人看不穿。不见五陵豪杰墓,无花无酒锄作田。
Old 25-04-2007, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 19
Mulch is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMulch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenzip View Post
And the more U should not be encouraging her to take any form of drugs. There are many other ways to improve the excitement of making love..and they are equally effective, at least for me.
i agree with bro chickenzip's statement above. don't use drugs bro! there will always be some form of side effects. horniness is a state of mind, the good thing about the state of mind is that you DO have the ability to manipulate it. and if the other partner is willing to LET you manipulate it, then the sky's the limit.

you already know that she wants to give you all that she can, so you have to guide her along. try kinky stuff man, seriously.

a couple of suggestions for you. the first and simplest one is to engage in sms sex...text each other horny smses...things like "i'm thinking of you and am rock hard now" "i want to f**k you so bad" and then see how she responds.

another suggestion for you...when you next make out with her, finger her with her panties on until its very soaked with her juices, then after the deed is done, ask to keep the panty. surprise her one day and say that you brought it to work and is secretly sniffing it to smell her scent...and you can't wait to taste the real thing again...

like i said bro, the sky's the limit, you can do almost anything you want if she's willing to let you. so what the heck! don't use these kinda drugs, you don't need it.

ok, nagging finished.
Old 25-04-2007, 10:21 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
poorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud of

best drug... hmm....

BMW..Gucci...LV..Prada...Diamond... give them all confirm she very horny~~!!!!
Old 25-04-2007, 10:26 AM
icantthrust

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

no need drugs la jus pump her harder n longer
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1