The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2007, 11:45 PM
Sex-cited

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
What's the most daring deed you've done?

Come, share your most daring deeds here.. I'll try to share when I'm free..
Old 18-04-2007, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future
Re: What's the most daring deed you've done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex-cited View Post
Come, share your most daring deeds here.. I'll try to share when I'm free..
You're so free to log in and create a topic and type 2 lines but not free to type another few lines, same here i'm checking if im free
Old 18-04-2007, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Darn..i only have time for 6 seconds because sex is NEXT...later...

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 19-04-2007, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
overair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One come into my mind. It was many years ago. I frequent Velvet Underground with my friends on Friday or Saturday. Many a times, we saw Lynn Poh there. I got excited everytime I saw her there as I thought we were always trading glances with each other. I have to admit I had a "tiny" infatuation over her then. ... And, one fine day, I didn't know what get into me, I walked up to her, hold her nice smooth waist ... and ... du du me ... I asked if I can kiss her ... I think she was a bit high then ... so ... instead of getting a slap on my face ... she kissed me lightly! ... But, ever since then, I skipped Velvet Underground altogether. I don't know what to do if I see her again there!!!
Old 19-04-2007, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Oh., i just drop by to say i not free now to share also.
Old 19-04-2007, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Deleted....

Last edited by naemlo; 19-04-2007 at 01:04 AM.
Old 19-04-2007, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

As report in the new papers, sg guy took 15 min to chat up their gals and 3 mins to end it....iI also not free to share....

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 19-04-2007, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 20
milo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

most daring is to get my prc gf to pcc for me in the life inside a shoppin centre n shoot my sperm onto the buttons...luckily we wear masks n was at night in a wooloo shoppin centre.
Old 19-04-2007, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 19
Mulch is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMulch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo_man View Post
most daring is to get my prc gf to pcc for me in the life inside a shoppin centre n shoot my sperm onto the buttons...luckily we wear masks n was at night in a wooloo shoppin centre.
bro, this gets curiouser and curiouser...may i find out what you are doing in an ulu shoppping centre with masks on?

the only thing i can think of is that you were on the way to rob a store and this is the pre-cursor to the robbery!

kidding kidding!!! hahahahaha
Old 19-04-2007, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SeAHuM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by overair View Post
One come into my mind. It was many years ago. I frequent Velvet Underground with my friends on Friday or Saturday. Many a times, we saw Lynn Poh there. I got excited everytime I saw her there as I thought we were always trading glances with each other. I have to admit I had a "tiny" infatuation over her then. ... And, one fine day, I didn't know what get into me, I walked up to her, hold her nice smooth waist ... and ... du du me ... I asked if I can kiss her ... I think she was a bit high then ... so ... instead of getting a slap on my face ... she kissed me lightly! ... But, ever since then, I skipped Velvet Underground altogether. I don't know what to do if I see her again there!!!
bro sure bo......i also had an encounter with Jamie Teo.....too bad i got no time to share...

Hey panties, I have been watching you!
Old 19-04-2007, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 20
wildnhard2005 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildnhard2005 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildnhard2005 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildnhard2005 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo_man View Post
u wear mask in shopping center? security guard did not stop u?
Old 19-04-2007, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

The most daring thing I have done.

I rubba a beautiful waitress's buttock in a posh restaurant while she was serving dishes on our table Why I did it cos my friends bet I dare not Luckily the waitress just gave me a stare and did not blow up the matter
Old 19-04-2007, 07:30 PM
Samster

asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

i used to pretend that i was a male and met sammy girls.. kekeke

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 19-04-2007, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

bro asd, sry to be blunt. u r m/f?
i saw the SC thread, quite interesting and lead me to curiousity

juz curious.

threadstarter, write more leh, dun act cool lah, okie?
Old 20-04-2007, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
bro asd, sry to be blunt. u r m/f?
i saw the SC thread, quite interesting and lead me to curiousity

juz curious.

threadstarter, write more leh, dun act cool lah, okie?
he not free la ... :P
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1