The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2007, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!
WH8G99 - What is a SYT?

No girl in the cat40 scene truly deserves a thread of her own, but I'm starting this one just to answer another question of mine, once and for all.

A bro and I have had countless discussions as to what an SYT really is. When I tell him I've spotted 1, he always gives me a CB face, i.e. he doesn't agree. haha. Perhaps I'm no SYT lover, that's y I can't tell. He, on the other hand, is THE expert.

I just stumbled on a girl today whom I feel is the ultimate SYT. Bros who have tried, or will be trying her soon, do give your opinion on whether she is an SYT. Upon a scale of 1-10, what's her SYT factor?

If I do get it wrong this time, I will, as my bro always says, not insult the 3 letters anymore.

So here it goes...

Name: Nam
Body: A cups (not for boob lovers) but overall well proportionate
BJ: 8/10 Try it to find out. She spent 10 mins just licking my nuts
FJ: Dunno
RTF: Hell yeah! (Bro ***, dun laugh, hehe) I admit I've been smitten by an SYT

Was there ard 6pm after a bro refused to reply to my smses. Heard about a few gems in WH8 (I believe the girl above is not one of those talked about). There were about 6 girls in the tank. None of them to my liking except one with big boobs sitting in the corner (Girl 09) I think. Just when I was about to call out her number, I noticed another girl smiling at me as if she had just stuck Toto. So sweet. Dunno what I was thinking but I just called her number. Up close, she was soooo cute, as in cute cute, not pretty cute. Fantastic service from the stairs right up to the room, and shower, and bed. Her catbath was AMAZING. Haven't had someone so attentive since the other G99, also from WH8 (WH12 back then). She was kissing and licking every bit of me.

Just when I was soooo high, it happened. I looked into her face. I was immediately electrified and there was no way in hell I could treat this girl to be another sex worker. Straight away I grew soft, not only down there but my limbs and heart as well. She tried doing the CFM thing on me as she was licking but it didn't work. I signalled her to just lie down with me and she just started giggling. I asked her why they allowed a 15 yr old to work here. She giggled again. We were practically hugging and doing the rubbing of noses thing. WTF! She asked me to look at the mirror ceiling above and said we were hugging like BF/GF. She's been here for a year already so let's just say the whole episode was probably well rehearsed. But I totally DIG IT!

Time was up before I knew it and I went off.

Overall... MY BEST CAT40 EXP EVER! Bro *** Eat your heart out! Even more electrifying than G88 & G99. So bro ***, after 25th, save $40 for this baby ok? Haha.
Old 16-04-2007, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WH8G99 - What is a SYT?

sounds soooo gd.really SYT?
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 16-04-2007, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuang_Jie_Gun View Post
sounds soooo gd.really SYT?
I knew you would report in bro...

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 17-04-2007, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
Th4r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G99 is ok, though never "dig" her before. But hor, me no think she my type of SYT.

To me ...

G15 a bit SYT, cute behaviours, though not that pretty ...
G23 pretty, though just a tat SYT ...
G9 far from SYT ... closer to bitchy. If you're into more bang for the buck, to many, this girl should be the most worth it. She let many little dickies enter her raw (mouth+CB). But heard her boobs so saggy look like those amazon women. ... heh, my friend is an ass.
G5 ... G9 her mentor. So, uh hum ... but saw her face/body look like skeletor from he-man. (If you don't know he-man, you're probably too young for geylang ... dude ) But not my type, I hate girls with "I'm sooooo attractive" kinda look. Esp. when they look like skeletor.

the rest donno.
Old 17-04-2007, 07:29 PM
Samster

Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
I knew you would report in bro...

JWNY
and the final verdict?Scores a 6.9/10 in the SYT chart.
Old 17-04-2007, 11:51 PM
Samster

AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th4r View Post
G99 is ok, though never "dig" her before. But hor, me no think she my type of SYT.

To me ...

G15 a bit SYT, cute behaviours, though not that pretty ...
G23 pretty, though just a tat SYT ...
G9 far from SYT ... closer to bitchy. If you're into more bang for the buck, to many, this girl should be the most worth it. She let many little dickies enter her raw (mouth+CB). But heard her boobs so saggy look like those amazon women. ... heh, my friend is an ass.
G5 ... G9 her mentor. So, uh hum ... but saw her face/body look like skeletor from he-man. (If you don't know he-man, you're probably too young for geylang ... dude ) But not my type, I hate girls with "I'm sooooo attractive" kinda look. Esp. when they look like skeletor.

the rest donno.
Eh, none of the gals pretty to you.

I think you should go cat150 instead. Maybe suit your standard better.
Old 17-04-2007, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
and the final verdict?Scores a 6.9/10 in the SYT chart.
Ok la, not too bad already.

Next up for the adguy... G89. After I'm done with this one a few more times.
Old 18-04-2007, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdGuy View Post
Ok la, not too bad already.

Next up for the adguy... G89. After I'm done with this one a few more times.
G89 frm same house or?
Old 18-04-2007, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
G89 frm same house or?
Yah la...that day that one we saw...
Old 21-04-2007, 07:56 PM
RedsFan

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

sounds good, she be working until late tonight u know?
Old 22-04-2007, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedsFan View Post
sounds good, she be working until late tonight u know?
She's a cat40 WL, so please refer to house hours.

If I'm not mistaken, she won't be working until next Tuesday. Anyone else wanna confirm this?
Old 22-04-2007, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yah la...that day that one we saw...
oh that one.ok.looks cute from far and i dont trust my eyesight from far.
Old 22-04-2007, 12:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -106 / Power: 0
nbzz nbzz

There is a thread on wat is SYT by bro goodpartner leh ...
Old 23-04-2007, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbzz View Post
There is a thread on wat is SYT by bro goodpartner leh ...
well bro,everybody's definition of a SYT is different.Bro Goodpartner set up a general idea and that just happened to appeal to me as well.
Old 24-04-2007, 01:13 AM
apple6

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:

Name: Nam
Body: A cups (not for boob lovers) but overall well proportionate
BJ: 8/10 Try it to find out. She spent 10 mins just licking my nuts
FJ: Dunno
RTF: Hell yeah! (Bro ***, dun laugh, hehe) I admit I've been smitten by an SYT
Finally get to try out this SYT.

Looks: 8 (SYT)

Boob: 4 (too small to squeeze)

French: 9 (very playful with her tounge)

BBBJ: 10 (Good suction till I CIM, surprisely she swollow and smile at me when I said sorry to her for not informing her that I am cumming.)

FJ: 10 (after CIM, she hug me and catbath me asking me to extend another session and I agree. We french like we are lovers and my little brother woke up immediately. Without my knowledge, she has position herself with my little brother inside her cunt. she was moaning so loud that I feel bad to pull out my little brother as he was not wearing any cap. I finally shoot my load inside her.

I apologise to her again for shooting my load inside her but she smile at me and said mai pen rai.

RTF: 100% (everyday if possible)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1