The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thedevilwithin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
First time to gl, what should I take note of?

40yo virgin here.
never tried fl in gl before.
planning to go at least once before i report to the other world.
what should i know or do?
sexperts pls guide me here

any step by step guide?
hope i'm posting in the right place.
Old 02-05-2018, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Re: First time to gl, what should I take note of?

Why dun go overseas? More value
Old 02-05-2018, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevilwithin View Post
40yo virgin here.
never tried fl in gl before.
planning to go at least once before i report to the other world.
what should i know or do?
sexperts pls guide me here

any step by step guide?
hope i'm posting in the right place.
You go into the whorehouse, the OKT will approach you and usually the girls will be lined up in the hall and wearing number tags. You just have to tell him the number that you want and then pay up. Damage depends on which house you go to. After paying, you will follow the girl into her room where the magic happens.

Basically, she will shower you first, bring you to bed and give you some light massage before slipping a condom on for you and the rest is self-explanatory.
Old 02-05-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 807 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Just to add, when you pick the girl already, at the same time auto open wallet and pay. First few times I went, I was so charmed by the pick that straightaway want to bring the girl to room ... and the previously friendly okt face immediately turn stern and demanded the cash

No cashless here ok?
Old 02-05-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

A few points to take note

1)bring enough cash
2)relax urself dun be too tense
3)enjoy urself

Hope it help... dun expect a wow experience for the first time...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 02-05-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
CheeHongGan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCheeHongGan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bring your own condoms
Old 02-05-2018, 04:56 PM

My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 0
Banned is a name known to allBanned is a name known to allBanned is a name known to allBanned is a name known to allBanned is a name known to allBanned is a name known to all

The girl will smile and wave at you behind the glass like you are her long lost lover like that and if you really choose the girl the okt will confirm tell you she working very good one but sometime suay suay go inside room all no same.
Old 02-05-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

look before u cross the road, the traffic can be heavy
Old 02-05-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
c0s0y is Cool - loads of Potential

Bring wallet
Old 02-05-2018, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

If you are a true virgin, bring an empty red packet and ask the whore to drop in some RED notes after the deed. This lightens your bang just like a GST discount. Enjoy bro.
Old 02-05-2018, 06:17 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Not easy to get taxi after dark.
Lots of food places around...
Old 02-05-2018, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Do not snap pictures of the girls in fish tank for comparison

Walk around various whorehouse till you find one you cannot resist

If you cannot resist the first one you set eyes on when you enter the first whorehouse, so be it.

Next time try again
Why you so like dat?
Old 02-05-2018, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 10
Innocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to behold
Check in on facebook and dont forget to give a review.
Old 02-05-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12078 / Power: 19
devilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevilwithin View Post
40yo virgin here.
Salute you bro.
Old 02-05-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
smackyoudown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't do raw no matter how itchy your kuku bird is.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1