The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Incestuous Encounters

DISCLAIMER!
Here I share with you my collection of erotic stories which I find interesting. It can also be found in other Erotic sites.
The contents is 100℅ NOT from me, but just added some local Flavours & Erotic Images to enhance the story.This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters and events are fictitious in every regard. Any similarities to actual events and persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental. The following story contains mature themes, strong language, and sexual situations. It is intended for adult readers ONLY.
XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX

Alexis was a beautiful girl, a perky girl, a saucy girl. In fact Alexis was all those adjectives and more, and she caused more stiff pricks than she could have imagined - literally thousands - even if she tried. Which, oddly enough, she didn't. And that was because she was a nice girl too. But the reason she caused thousands of hardons was because Alexis was a cheerleader.

She wasn't the typical babe who yelled "woo hoo" when someone ran ten yards or scored a basket and then went back to talking to the other cheerleaders. For one thing her hair was raven black. For another she had a sort of smoky look about her, like she'd just gotten out of bed and wasn't quite awake. And, she was double jointed, which allowed her to do stunts most cheerleaders could only dream about doing. One of her favorites was to bend over backwards and keep bending until her head was facing forward again and she was looking at the crowd from between her own two feet. It looked impossible. People went crazy.

It helped that she had a 36 inch bust line. Her mams were nice and round and, though the crowd couldn't see them, were capped with tiny little nipples on tiny little areolas. Each one of them probably didn't take up the size of a dime, but they stuck out maybe half an inch. The crowd couldn't see her pubes either, much to their dismay, but if they had they'd have seen straight hairs that looked like they'd been combed and thinned, flowing down from a bikini line . You could see the underlying skin through them. Basically they framed her plump pink vulva which pooched out in a camel toe quite often. The crowd DID get to see that once in a while. That drove them wild too.

But what made the biggest difference was the way Alexis paid attention to the game and the fans. She knew most people in town, of course, it wasn't all that big after all. She'd point and yell things like, "Come on Mr. Ong, get up and cheer," or, "Mrs. Soh, help me out." And she never stopped moving. She'd see the ball going down the court and get people involved in that particular play, not just the game at large. She noticed people, and people noticed her. Especially men, who wanted to give in to their urge to give this girl babies ... LOTS of babies.

The boys would have felt that way too - probably did feel that way secretly - except for one thing. Alexis had a brother. Her big brother was the captain of the football team, the shooting guard on the basketball team, and was on the swim team as well. He was big and he was well liked. He made it very, very clear that his sweet little sister shouldn't have to worry about her virginity. It wasn't on the table and he was there to make sure it stayed locked away, where it belonged. Oh, Alexis had dates. In fact she had lots of them, but no one ever seemed to want to do anything except kiss her chastely on the cheek good night.
Old 01-05-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Incestuous Encounters

Her brother, Samuel, went out on lots of dates too, and his rules for himself were completely different. Sam fucked any and every girl who would spread her legs for him. He wasn't pushy about it, and in fact he never put it in a girl who didn't want him to, but he had a reputation for being the right guy to lose one's virginity with if a girl was so inclined.

Not the least reason for this was his penis. It was odd by comparison with other guys his age. In the first place, it was thin. It was probably only as thick as a grown man's thumb. It was also long, which meant that most girls, when they had it in them, felt him clear to their uterus. And it was bent.

Now with some guys it bends to the left and others it bends to the right. His bent UP. It started out going away from his body, but when it got to the tip it was pointing almost straight up. It curved almost seventy degrees. What this meant was that the tip scraped along the top of a girl's pussy, which is most commonly where the fabled "G" spot exists, if a girl actually has one.

Anyway, by word of mouth, word spread among females of his peculiarities and his prowess. There were persistent rumors that even a couple of teachers had tried him out. Ms. Chung, the new Kindergarten teacher was only 23 and he had been her teacher's aide for six weeks. For reasons no one quite knew for sure she was the happiest person in the school for the last four of those weeks. Then after he went on to aide in another room she had returned to her old self. Except that she had turned up pregnant and she wasn't married. There were rumors about that too.

That was the other thing about Sam. He had this rule that if you were going to let him fuck you, he was going in RAW. No rubbers for Sam. You could be on the pill if you wanted, or use a diaphragm, but his sperm was for a naked pussy, and not the inside of a plastic bag. Who knows why guys believe the things they believe? It was just the way he was.

You could always say "No."

Video Links:
https://openload.co/f/ruDR4EzfS6c
https://openload.co/f/I69QESm2JT8
Old 01-05-2018, 09:52 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 0
Banned is a name known to allBanned is a name known to allBanned is a name known to allBanned is a name known to allBanned is a name known to allBanned is a name known to all

Cool story bro
Old 02-05-2018, 10:04 AM
Samster

It was a crisp fall Friday night when disaster struck the team. Sam was trying to pass the ball and he got a helmet in his right abdomen. The linebacker was off the ground at the time and was quite literally a guided missile. That wouldn't have been so bad, except he got hit high in the back by another tackler and he folded up quite suddenly in ways that stretched things farther than they were meant to stretch. Sam went down and had to be carried off the field. His parents were gone for the weekend, so his little sister went with him to the hospital and stayed with him until the doctors finally released him. He was loaded up with pain killers and sang drinking songs on the way home. He could walk, barely, but it was everything Alexis could do to get him in the house and into his bed. She thought about trying to get him undressed, but gave up on the idea because he was too heavy to move.

The next morning she went in to check on him. He was laying awake, moaning.

"What's wrong, Sam?" she said.

"I can't move. That's what's wrong. Everything hurts and what's worse I have to piss something awful. I've been trying to get up to go to the bathroom, but I can't. I'm about to have an accident in bed for pity's sake." He groaned again. "Where's Mom?"

"She and Daddy went up to see Aunt Jenny, remember? She's going to have surgery. I'm the only one here. But maybe I can help you get up."

They tried, and eventually she rolled him over so one leg fell onto the floor. Then he was able to do what amounted to a pushup to get himself off the bed. But he couldn't bend over without being in terrible pain in his back. As long as he stood straight up it was tolerable. He could only shuffle with his feet, because of the pain in his abdomen. Alexis found the pills the doctor had handed her the night before and made him swallow one. Then, using the handyman's maxim for oil - Some's good, more's better and too much is just right - she decided that if one was good, two would be better, so she gave him three.

She got him to the bathroom, and in front of the toilet, but then he said, "I usually sit down to piss."

"What?" she said. "Why would you do that?"

"Well, in the morning my ... I'm ... uh ... sort of um ... hard. And that makes it hard to go standing up."

"What in the world are you talking about?" asked Alexis. In fact she was well aware that many of the girls in school were intimately familiar with that hard cock he didn't seem to be able to talk about. She had heard rumors that it was "wonderful" and "amazing" and "to die for" but she didn't know WHY it was all these things. And, of course, she never got to see any of the other boy's cocks. She knew why that was too, and sometimes she didn't appreciate her big brother's efforts to make her dating life "safe." So she decided this might be a good time to find out what the big deal was.

"Come on, Alexis. Take my word for it, OK? I just need to sit down, that's all."

"OK, so now what do we do?" she said.

"Well, I need to drop my pants," he said and his hands went to his belt. He automatically tried to bend and felt a sharp pain. "Ohhh shit, can't do it." He looked at his sister helplessly. "Um... can you drop them for me?"

Alexis was having fun, but she didn't let on. "You want ME to drop YOUR pants, because you have a hardon and have to sit down on the toilet."

"Um...yeah, I guess," he said.

Instead of having more fun with him, Alexis went to work. She unbuckled his pants, and started to unzip him.

But he did in fact have a hardon and it was poking out, making the front of his pants very tight. She worked at the zipper, pushing at the lump.

"Alexis? What are you doing?" her brother said. It felt like a girl was trying to get at his cock. He suddenly realized a girl WAS trying to get at his cock, but this time it was his sister. It wasn't making things any easier, though.

"I'm trying to get your pants unzipped. I don't have a lot of experience at this, you know." Her barbed comment was lost on him as her hand slid over his swollen member. Finally she got the zipper down and then she was able to pull the pants down to his knees. Now for his underwear. She was squatting in front of him, and now the thing that had caused so much trouble was tenting out his underwear. That was easier, since it had an elastic band. She pulled on it and slid it downward.
Old 02-05-2018, 10:12 AM
Samster

What was revealed to her eyes was really quite interesting, she thought. First of all it was red. The tip was bullet shaped and more violet. But the curve was what amazed her. It was pointing UP for pity's sake. She could see how trying to point it down would involve bending it way way further than it looked like it COULD bend. Even if he sat down, it would take some pushing on the thing to get it not to shoot right back up through the toilet seat.

"OK. There. You can sit down now."

Sam began bending his knees, but to sit he had to lean forward slightly and that he could not do. The injured muscle in his back screamed at him. He stood back up. "I can't sit down. Well, I probably could drop and land on the seat, but I'd never be able to get up again. I don't want to have to sit on the toilet all day long. Shit! What am I going to do?"

Alexis had been staring at his hard dick. It DID look like it might be fun to play with, she thought. "Turn around," she said. He didn't move and she put her hands on his hips and turned him. "Turn around," she said again. This time he did and when he was facing the toilet she stopped him. "I'm going to point it down," she said.

Then, for the first time in her life, she put her fingers around a boy's hard dick. The feel was strange and somehow exciting. It was very hard, but it felt slick and soft too! She bent it downward and it felt like it had springs inside of the base or something. She forced it further and further down until it was pointing sort of at the toilet bowl. "OK, now try to go." she said.

Sam was in agony. Everything hurt. His sister had a hold of his boner and was apparently trying to tear it out by the roots. He couldn't go now if his life depended on it. He tried, but it was no go. "I can't," he said.

Of course she asked him why not and then he had to explain to her how it was hard to get a stream going ANY time you had a hardon, much less when your dick was folded in half.

Alexis looked around. What were they going to do. It had been fun playing with his cock, but he was in pain and she had some idea of what that kind of pain was like. Her eyes lit on the shower. Of course. She told him to lift his leg and she soon had that leg free of his clothing. Then the other. Then she told him to raise his arms and she peeled off his jersey. He stood before his sister, naked, his jutting hardon poking gloriously out.

She steered him toward the shower. "I'm going to make the water nice and warm," she said. "Then you get in, face the corner and let her rip." By now Sam was ready to do anything just to end the pain. He stood in the warm spray and eventually was able to get his bladder to release. He groaned in satisfaction as the yellow stream arced up in front of him to land on the shower wall.

Alexis kept the door open to watch. She was fascinated to see his penis bob and sway as he used his muscles to try to release his urine. Then it came and she stepped back in surprise. The stream went up and landed clear up level with his head! She watched in amazement as, over a minute or so his dick began to dip, then sag, and finally it was a shriveled sausage looking thing hanging between his legs. Water began to run off of it like clear piss.

She reached in and turned off the water. In the process her PJs got soaked. Now they clung to her teen breasts like a second skin. As the water cooled her, her nipples rose, poking out through the wet material.

"Come on Big Brother" she said and pulled him out of the shower. She got a towel and started drying him off. As she did his head and shoulders he said, "That hot water felt good on my back. Maybe I could get in the hot tub. The water would support my weight and the heat could help loosen me up." As he talked he looked at his sister.

Her hands were up over her head as she dried his hair. He saw her stiffened nipples, and the cloth stuck to her breasts. He felt blood flowing to his dick. Alexis kept drying, getting his hips and butt, his legs and feet. She saved that interesting looking peter for last. Finally it was time and she molded the towel around it, rubbing it gently. It thickened as she manipulated it, but then it was dry and she stood up.

RAW Videos:
https://openload.co/f/FbAG1FcJiY0
https://openload.co/f/nimdhARnK5Q

Last edited by JEMMA; 02-05-2018 at 01:21 PM.
Old 03-05-2018, 10:11 AM
Samster

Sam stopped talking when he felt his sister drying his prick. He couldn't help what was happening down there, but it was embarrassing. He sighed and relaxed when she abandoned the member. At least it hadn't gotten completely hard again. Alexis agreed that the hot tub was a good idea and went off to get it ready. He walked around the house, naked. He tried to get something to eat, but couldn't bend over in the fridge. He couldn't find anything worth eating in the cupboards. He got several pieces of bread and was stuffing them in his mouth when Alexis found him.

"It's ready," she said. He looked at her. Instead of seeing his sister, he saw an almost grown woman. A very sexy looking woman, he thought, in her light cotton PJs, under which there was most assuredly smooth silky skin and nipples and a pussy.... He realized with horror that his cock was rising.

"Don't tell me you have to pee again," she said, watching the sausage start changing back into a Kielbasa.

"No," he said too quickly. How was he going to explain it. She didn't help. She stood there, one hip cocked, hand on hip, breasts poking the material out. SHIT he had to stop thinking about that. "Um...sometimes it just happens."

Alexis looked at him. He was embarrassed! Wow. Her big brother, who ruined her social life, and ordered her around, was embarrassed. He was also virtually helpless, she thought. Hmmmmm.

"Well, tell it to behave and come on." She turned and left.

Sam thought, "My, but her hips sway nicely when she walks."

By the time he got to the hot tub his mind had done the rest. He was once again hard and proudly curved. There were steps leading up to the hot tub, and steps leading down into it, which was good, because there was no way he could have climbed over the edge. But Alexis wasn't going to just let him climb those steps without assistance. There was no handrail, and he could slip. So she got on top and held his hand as he climbed up. 

Now was the tricky part. Getting him down into the steaming hot water. He started to step down and tottered. His foot came back up. 

"Hold it," said Alexis. She made her decision then, a decision that would change their lives forever.

She unbuttoned her PJ top and slipped it off. Then she bent and removed the bottoms. Now she too was gloriously naked. She stepped down into the water. MAN it was hot! She looked up at her brother. There, right in front of her face was that interesting boner of his. Now there was a clear drop of fluid oozing out of the little hole in the end.

"I thought you said you didn't have to pee," she said.

Sam was paralyzed. His sister had stripped naked in front of him. She was gorgeous! She had tits that were a baby's dream! And her pubic hair. Even from above he could see the plump lips of her pussy poking out through that black hair. His cock was like steel now. She said something to him about peeing. At the last second he realized what she was talking about. "I don't. It's just ... a hardon."

"Well, then I need to take you back to the doctor, cause there's something coming out of it," she said. She was serious too. She leaned closer to his organ. "It's kind of clear and it's oozing out. Don't you feel it?"

Sam panicked. If she took him back to the doctor and told the doctor what she had just told him he'd be the laughing stock of the community. And how exactly would he explain why his sister had been looking at his hard dick?

"No!" he blurted. "Look, it's complicated, but there's nothing wrong. It's done that before. OK? Just get me in the water."

While he had been talking the stuff oozed more and more until it ran down his dick and started to drip into the water. When the drop left the bottom of his dick Alexis instinctively stuck her hand out and caught it. She peered at it closely and rubbed a finger in it. It was slippery, not like pee at all. But what else could come out of a penis?

The answer hit her like a ton of bricks.

"OH!" she said. This was a REAL hardon. The kind that boys got when they wanted to have sex! And she was standing there naked! Her brother wanted to have SEX ... with HER! The realization made her knees feel weak and a funny heat started expanding in her abdomen. She realized she was blushing. She took a breath and reached her hand out to her brother. Slowly she helped him down the steps, into the water.

Her eyes never left his penis.
Old 03-05-2018, 10:16 AM
Samster

As he entered the water Sam felt the heat and knew it would help his sore body. But he couldn't sit down without bending forward. Alexis saw the problem and got behind him. She put her hands under his armpits and told him to begin bending his knees. As he did the water took his weight and she pulled him against her, spreading her legs and making a cushion that he could lean against. The seat was just big enough that his buttocks fit, if not comfortably, at least securely. He leaned back and sighed.

His sigh was for two reasons. First, the heated water DID ease the ache in his body. Second, he leaned back into her soft body. He felt her breasts pillow his shoulder blades. Her arms came around him, holding him against her. He groaned and let his head flop back on her shoulder.

"Ohhh Alexis, you have no idea how good this feels," he sighed. Alexis sighed too. She hadn't imagined just how nice it would feel to have a hard male body pressed up against her while she was naked. His buttocks were snuggled into her crotch and the pressure on her breasts felt delightful. She relaxed her hands and they fell to his lap.

They landed on his still hard, upturned penis.

She almost jerked her hands away. But something came over her and when he too jerked she turned her face and said in his ear "Sit still. Relax. You can't do anything about it, but you'll relax better if this" - and she grasped his boner in her right hand - "goes away." She might never have seen a boy's penis, but she'd heard PLENTY of stories about what girls could DO with one.

She started slowly stroking the organ along its bent length.

Now Sam had a real problem. What she was doing felt really good. Really good! But she was his SISTER.

"But ..." he started.

"Just hush," she said right in his ear. Her breath in his ear made him shiver. "I've been wanting to do something like this for a long time, but I have this BROTHER who won't let any boy even kiss me, much less let me play with a real live cock." She continued her action, and she could tell by how hard she squeezed whether it was too hard or not hard enough.

Sam thought about what she looked like. He thought about how she felt against him. He didn't last more than seven or eight strokes. "Unngggggg," he groaned.

She felt the cock in her hand swell a little and jump in her hand. She couldn't see the streams of white shoot out the end into the roiling water and begin circulating throughout the pool. But she could feel the result in his body. He slumped even more and sighed as he relaxed. Slowly she felt his penis lose its tumescence and turn back into that wrinkled sausage she had seen before. She patted it with her hand and raised both hands to pull him against her more securely.

"Thanks, Alex," her brother said sleepily. She held him as he dozed.

She knew they shouldn't stay in water that hot for too long, so when 25 minutes had gone by she squeezed him and said it was time to get out. The pain pills she had given him had kicked in, so he was actually able to climb out on his own and limp back into the bedroom.

Alexis followed him, grabbing a towel and dried him off before she maneuvered him back into bed. It had only been two hours since she had given him the pain pills, but she didn't want that to leave his system while he was asleep, so she gave him one more.

As he drifted off she stood there, naked and dripping, staring at his naked body. She reached down to his flaccid cock and squeezed it. A final drop of thick white bubbled out the piss hole. She knew this was what had come out in the hot tub and wished she could have seen it. On impulse she scooped it onto a finger, felt it, smelled it and then, without thinking, tasted it too. She was surprised to find it tasted almost sweet.

She felt that heat in her stomach again, and an itch between her legs that she wanted to scratch. She'd touched herself before, but always felt she was being nasty and never kept it up for long. Now, she looked at the finger she'd just licked clean and slid that finger between the lips she had down below. She'd felt nice like that a few times before, but not too often and never for very long. She had been taught all her life that that was a nasty thing to do.

But it sure felt nice.
Old 03-05-2018, 12:04 PM
Samster

Today, she decided, she was going to forget about feeling nasty. Instead she climbed onto the bed and lay beside her sleeping brother. She began to stroke herself. The result astounded her. The orgasm snuck up on her and hit her hard and fast. At first she thought she had done something terrible, and was having some kind of attack. Then she lay back and let it come over her.

She had never imagined she could feel like that. If that was nasty, she was going to be a very nasty girl from now on. She yawned in the afterglow. Then she dozed.

When Alexis woke up she was cold. She could feel warmth next to her and, without thinking she rolled toward it. She rolled into her brother and lay an arm across his warm chest. He moved the arm between them, brushing it against her breasts.

"What?? Who?? Alexis?" he said foggily.
"Mmmm?" she said.

"What are you doing?" He was beginning to wake up.
"I'm just getting warm," she murmured.

"But you're naked," he said helplessly.
"So? Get over it!" she said. "We've been naked all day. I got tired and you were sleeping. Anyway, how do you feel?"

"Better ... I think," he said. He stretched experimentally and groaned. "Man, that guy hit me HARD," he said. "I'm still hurting."
"Maybe a massage would help," she said and she sat up.

She saw his eyes widen. "Maybe you getting some clothes on would help," he said. For some reason it made her mad.

"Why is it that I have to be the one to cover up? What's wrong with me? I know I'm not ugly. I know what a hardon is for and YOU got one. So WHY did you get one? Was it for ME? Does my protective big brother all of a sudden want to FUCK ME?" She finished at the top of her lungs.

Sam stared back at her, his mouth hanging open. Who was this person he'd thought he knew? "Alexis, calm down..." he said.

She raged on. "Why should I calm down? You've fixed it so I never even SAW a cock until today...never got to touch one....never got to do all those things the girls all say they do with YOU. I think I had my FIRST ORGASM today for pity's sake and I'm SEVENTEEN YEARS OLD YOU PRICK!!!" She stopped, suddenly embarrassed by what she'd said.

"Sam, just shut up. I don't want to fight. You need help and I'm it. It may cost you some of your male pride, but just shut up. OK? Please?"

Sam didn't know what to say. Yes, he'd gotten a hardon from looking at her. Yes he thought she was beautiful and sexy. Yes he'd stared at her pussy longingly.

SHIT! He DID want to fuck his own sister!

But he couldn't say that. So, taking the typical male avenue, he just said, "OK."

Alexis felt like she had scored a touchdown. She leaned over him and said, "Now, where does it hurt that I could rub for you?" 

"My side is pretty sore, and my back too," he said.

"Let's tackle the back first - OH, no pun intended," she laughed. She helped him roll over. There was a large purplish bruise in the middle of his back. She began stroking it lightly, not putting pressure on it. "MMffff," he said. His face was buried in the sheets. She took that as a positive and expanded the field. As she got further away from the bruise she pressed more heavily, digging into the muscle and moving it around. She could feel the tension begin to ease and moved down to his lower back. She worked that too and in the process eyed his muscular butt. What the heck. She let both hands slide onto his ass and felt him tense up.

She slapped his right cheek sharply. "Relax," she ordered. By degrees he did and she was finally able to manipulate his ass cheeks easily. She moved to his thighs and then calves, finally lifting each leg to roll his foot around at the ankle. He managed to turn his head.

"That's amazing Alex. It really helps. I'd say you cut the pain in half."

"Good, now roll over." Sam made a conscious decision to ignore the fact that he was naked and let her roll him. She started at his chest, pushing and shoving the muscles around. Then his arms. She was kneeling over him, her lovely breasts hanging and jiggling as she moved. He couldn't ignore the fact that SHE was naked. She went lightly on his side where there was another bruise ... and was confronted once again with his hard curved penis.

"OMG!! Sam, doesn't this thing EVER take a break?"

"Sorry," he mumbled. "You're just such a babe I can't help it." He hadn't meant to say that.

"I'll take that as a compliment," she said sweetly. She gave his cock a playful slap and moved on to his thighs. He automatically spread his legs and she got her first good look at his balls. They were hanging clear down to the sheet between his legs. They looked huge. She couldn't believe she hadn't noticed them before now. She felt the now familiar tingle in her pussy and tried to ignore it. She went on down to his shins, but there wasn't anything there to work with. She looked up to find that he had managed to move his hand to cover his cock. She took his hand and lifted it off, putting it on the sheet. "Don't cover it up. I think it's pretty. You should be proud of it."

Sam groaned. "I don't believe this," he said. "My sister thinks my prick is ... pretty." He was thoughtful for a minute. "Thanks," he said. "For...earlier. It helped."

Alexis crawled back up to his head and put her face over his. "You mean for jerking you off? I bet that DID feel good."

He colored, but couldn't get away from her.

"I liked it," she said. His eyes widened.

"Really?" he asked.

"Really!" she said. "In fact, I kind of want to do it again." She looked at him. He looked back. He couldn't think of anything to say.

When Sam didn't say, "No," Alexis decided that she was free to experiment and learn some more. She crawled back down to his loins. She took the bobbing boner between two fingers and wagged it around. "Sam?" she said, examining it closely.

"Um...yeah?" he said, feeling her toying with his cock.

"Have any of the girls ever ... put it in their mouth?" The thing jerked so hard she almost lost it.

"Um.. why would you ask me that, Alex?" he said neutrally.

She crawled back up to his face and hung over it again. "Did Ms. Chung ever do that?" Sam choked and coughed. Alexis knew she was on to something. She just waited for him to quit coughing.

He wouldn't look at her. She drove on.

"You DID get her pregnant, didn't you?" Sam's eyes were looking wildly everywhere except at her.

He was beginning to sweat.
Old 03-05-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster

"You DID, didn't you? With THIS" - she grasped his cock in her right hand and squeezed it - "cock, right here in my hand....didn't you?" She jacked on it a couple of times.

Now he was sweating a lot. Alexis was having fun again. "I'm going to see what Chung got to taste." And she disappeared from his view. The next thing he felt was heat and wet all over the top third of his prick. She was doing it!

Alexis didn't stop to think about it. She stuck the curved prick in her mouth and molded her mouth around it. It was slick, and hot and the texture was wonderful. It jerked in her mouth and she tasted that almost sweet taste. She knew it was leaking in her mouth and she slurped upwards, sucking until it popped out of her closed lips. Sure enough a bubble of the stuff seeped out of the little hole. She stuck out her tongue and licked it off. It was replaced by another and another and another.

Her pussy was aching now and she wanted to rub it again, but she didn't want to stop playing with his penis. The penis that wanted to fuck her.

The penis that suddenly she wanted to fuck.

She suddenly stopped playing with it. She knew what it would do if it squirted. It wouldn't be any good to her at all then. She crawled back up to look in his face. "You taste good," she said, smiling at him. "Did Ms. Chung tell you that?"

He still wasn't talking. He was breathing hard. "Alex, this isn't funny any more," he said.

She very carefully and very obviously arched her leg up and over his body, settling herself just below the bruised side. His eyes got wide and wild again. Her pussy was pressing right on his cock. "Mr. Big Brother. Goes out and fucks all the girls. Fucks Ms. Chung and knocks her up. But he won't let any boy even kiss his sister. Oh no, she gets nothing." She was grinding her pussy on his penis. It felt good. "And now he's helpless and his poor little deprived sister gets to find out what all those girls are talking about. You DID fuck Ms. Chung, didn't you?"

Sam opened his mouth. What could he do? He could push her off, but who knew what she'd do then? She wouldn't do it. He was sure of that. Yeah, she put it in her mouth, but no way would she put it in her pussy. She was a virgin.

Hey! That was it!

"Alexis," he said, his voice calm. "You can't do this. You're a virgin. It hurts the first time. It hurts a lot. You aren't ready. You don't want to do this." There, maybe now she'd come to her senses.

Alexis heard everything he said. She WAS a virgin. Not by choice, but because he wouldn't let her do anything else. And if she didn't do something about it she'd never ever get to meet any really interesting boys. She was a virgin because her brother MADE her be a virgin. So, by golly, she'd make her brother TAKE her virginity. She reached between them, found the curved wonder and settled the tip in her pussy's mouth.

Then she looked her big brother right in the face and said ... "Yes ..."

And then she pushed.

"I ..." and she pushed harder.

"DO!" and she felt it begin to slip inside her.

Alexis had used tampons and had forgotten the pains she experienced when she first started inserting them, and the fact that they didn't hurt any more. His slim prick was loved by all those girls precisely because it would invade a tight pussy without causing so much discomfort. In the time between when she stopped licking up all his precum, he had leaked a lot, and it was doing its job of lubricating. Her own pussy had helped too, by making her slippery. Still, it was a tight fit.

She got about half of it in and then stopped, sitting on top of it. It felt ... different, but she knew she liked it already. Some instinct told her to keep him off balance. So she leaned forward to get face to face with him again. "There! Now I'm getting what Ms. Chung got." She wiggled her hips down, getting a little more of that bent cock in her.

"Why doesn't it hurt, Sam? You said it would hurt, but it doesn't, Sam. It didn't hurt Ms. Chung either did it, Sam. She loved it didn't she, Sam? Did she love fucking your cock, Sam?"

Sam's mind was about to blow. His sister's pussy was slipping over his cock and he already knew he was going to blow a load in her. It was going to happen any second now and there wasn't anything he could do about it.

And all of a sudden he didn't WANT to do anything about it. All of a sudden he wanted to do the same thing to her he had done to Linda Chung. His hips lunged up and he shouted, "YES SHE LOVED IT!!" And he started coming.

Alexis was surprised when his hips lifted off the bed and he shouted. Then she felt his cock slide all the way home, clear up inside her and she felt the hot fluid rush into her body. She knew he was shooting his stuff inside her and she thought of Ms. Chung, whose belly had swelled to the point she had trouble walking. There was a baby in there ... Chung's baby ... and for some reason that made Alexis feel hot. And now that same cock was spraying inside HER! "OH Sam...Oh baby...yes...yes...I feel it....Oh baby, shoot it in me....." She lay down on his chest as his cock continued to pump it's load into her.

Some time later she felt his hand stroking her hair. She lifted her head. She could feel the sausage, almost out of her now. She looked at her brother.

"That was a pretty stupid thing to do, you know," he said softly to her.

She lay her head down again on his chest and sighed. "I know." She raised her head again. "Are you sorry?" She searched his face.

"No," he said simply.

She smiled. "When you get better will you do it again ... like you do with the other girls?"

He smiled back. "Yes."

She lay her head down again.

"Goody."

END

RAW Video:
https://openload.co/f/YK59rN6k1So
https://openload.co/f/Acwb1pn4LZg
Old 04-05-2018, 10:28 AM
Samster

New Story begins when both Alexis and Sam were in the same college.......

Lucky Mascot

INTERLUDE

Ahh!!! So Shiok Ahhh!!! It sure feels good to let go and pump a nice, healthy load of cum into my sister Alexis. She's so soft and her pussy is sucking on my cock as it squirts. I can't tell you how good it feels.

OK ... I know what you're thinking.

You're thinking that any brother who would climb between the thighs of his little sister and slide his big nasty boner into her poor little pussy ... and then CUM in that pussy ... is probably a BASTARD.

But it wasn't that way. Really! I HAD to do it! I had to do it for the team.
^^^^^^^^^^
Let me explain. Then you'll understand.

It all started when I went out for the football team at the College. It was my Senior year, and I'd never played before. Our team had a seven year losing streak going, and we were the laughing stock of the entire community. But I needed something on my resume for college to show that I'd participated in stuff, so I went out.

Turns out I have a flair for throwing the ball! Not only that, but I have a flair for throwing the ball right where it needs to be at any given time. So, after our pre-season practice, the coach put me in as quarterback. Let me tell you, it's a whole different thing to stand out on the field, with the lights on and know that it's all up to YOU to make things work.

There wasn't much of a crowd that first night. Some of the parents went to the games, to support their kids, but when you haven't won a game in seven years, people aren't beating down the gates to get in. On the very first play of my "career" I told John to run just as hard and fast as he could straight ahead. He did. I hit him clean. He caught it and was almost too surprised to keep running. Touchdown. Just like that. It was pretty cool.

Not only did we break our losing streak that night, we beat the number two team in the college doing it. You'd have thought we won world war three or something. Everybody and their mother wanted to talk to me.

After the game, and after all the hooplah died down and I was the last one in the locker room, Amber walked in while I was still in the shower. Amber is the head cheerleader, and one of the most popular girls in school. She was still dressed in her cheerleader uniform. She said she'd come to tell me how pleased she was that we had won the game. She was so pleased she said she was there to give me my reward.

Now all the time she was saying all this she was taking her clothes off. I thought it was some kind of joke, and that people would jump out laughing and pointing at my rod, which had stood right up as soon as she started getting naked.

But it was no joke. Amber made a nest on the floor with towels and tried to fuck my brains out.

Turns out I have a flair for something other than throwing a ball. I seem to have a gift for making girls very very happy too. By the time I could feel my jizz boiling up and was thinking about how it would be really smart if I didn't blow my cork inside the most popular girl in school, her fingernails were dug into my ass so deep that I couldn't move.

So I filled her full, and instead of screaming at me she started babbling that if I kept winning, she'd keep me in pussy for the whole year.

Well, that was fine with me. You see, up until I stuck my dick in Amber, I was a virgin, and I decided that I really liked this fucking business.

Anyway, she got the whole cheerleading squad together and somehow she made them promise that each time we won a game one of them would let me have one of them. I found out about this just before our second game.

Guess who told me.

You got it. My sister, Alexis.

See, she's on the cheerleading squad.

I'll never forget the conversation. I was doing homework in my room and Alexis sort of wandered in. That wasn't so strange. We got along pretty well. She was one of those beautiful girls that guys don't ever ask out because they're sure she already has dates booked up until she's about forty. Consequently, girls like that don't actually get asked out and a lot of them don't go on that many dates. And we had spent many a Friday and Saturday night playing board games, or watching movies or playing against each other in video games.

So when she walked in and sat down on the edge of the bed I looked at her and then went back to math.

Pretty soon she says "Sam, I need to talk to you about something."

So I rolled over on my side and said "What?" kind of impatient like. I had a LOT of math to get done.

"Amber told me what you guys did." She said this in a sort of flat voice that, over the years, I have learned means she's pissed off. "Actually she told ALL of us about what you guys did."

Now there's several things a guy can do in a situation like this. Most of us try playing dumb first. "What do you mean?" I asked, dumb like.

So then I find out that Amber got them all together and said that I was their lucky charm, and that she'd fucked a load out of me for good luck and that if we kept winning it was up to the girls to keep the luck going and so on and so forth.

So naturally I figured that this meant I was in deep trouble, because my sister wasn't impressed and was going to rat me out to our parents or somebody. I was so busy trying to think up some way of getting Alexis to stay quiet I almost missed it when she said "Amber says your cock is really long and you're really good with it."

Let me tell you, most guys will NEVER hear ANYTHING like that from their sister.

I was stuck dumb.

Then Alexis goes on to say "She says she came three times before you did." This was getting weirder and weirder.

I said "Alexis, this conversation is weirding me out."

She looks right at me, all serious like and says "The girls agreed to do it."

Wow. I was struck dumb again.
Old 04-05-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster

Alexis stood up and I realized she was wearing a T shirt and panties. She always had worn that to bed, but suddenly I noticed it. She was still looking at me all serious. "So you'd better keep winning." And then she just walked out.

We won our second game by 23 points. They actually wrote it up in the Gazette. And after that game I got a visit from Nancy. This time they let me get out of the locker room. She was waiting for me at my car. She looked nervous. "Hey Sam" she said. I still didn't actually believe that all the cheerleaders had agreed to let me fuck them so I said "Hey Nancy. Need a ride or something?" I'd known Nancy pretty much all of my life. She was cute, but we'd never hung out together. "I'm ... um ... I'm your ... reward," she said. It was dark but I could still see her blush.

Now I'm NOT a rat bastard, regardless of what you may think. So, like a gentleman I said "Nancy, you don't have to do anything."

Imagine my surprise when she stuck her chin out at me and said "Samuel if you don't ... you know ... If you don't let me do this ... I'll never ever speak to you again!" I found out later she was afraid that if we didn't do the deed and we lost that she'd be thrown out of the squad or something equally stupid.

So, we went for a ride and ended up on a blanket in the hotel room. Once she got into kissing and petting she got pretty hot and the next thing I knew I was buried balls deep in her just like I had been with Amber.

Guys will say that pussy is pussy, but that's not true. Nancy's body was different than Amber's. Nancy was softer, and she was tight. Her hips acted different, bucking up off the ground in a way that made me actually bounce off of her. And even though Amber said she had three orgasms, I didn't know it at the time.

It wasn't that way with Nancy.

When she came anyone within forty feet would know. Anyway, I got close and groaned "Nancy, I'm close ... you want me to pull out?" She put her arms around me and said "NO! You have to leave it in. It's part of the deal."

So I pumped about a quart of my spooge into her pussy. I know there's a bunch of you out there saying that you CAN'T pump a quart in a girl - nobody even HAS a quart to pump. But it sure FELT like I was pumping a quart in her, and that's what really counts, isn't it?

I decided I really REALLY liked this fucking thing.

With Nancy I stayed there, cuddling a little bit. We talked some and I asked her what she meant about me staying in her when I came. She said that the rules were that each girl was only required to fuck me one time, and that they all felt like they could take a chance that one time. They even decided whose turn it would be each week by scheduling out all their periods, so that whoever might have to spread for me on a given night was in her "safe" time.

Sounds crazy, right? All teenagers are crazy. Adults say it's the hormones that make them that way. I think this time it was because these girls had a "good" excuse to be bad and they didn't want to miss it.

I pointed out to Nancy that there were only fifteen girls on the squad, one of whom was my sister, and there were fifteen regular season games, not to mention playoffs.

Nancy laughed and said "Don't get greedy Mr. big shot quarterback" There's pretty even bets that most of the girls won't have to do this at all." I reached for her saying "Don't count on it. I kind of like this whole "good luck" scheme."

But she slapped my hands away. "I wish we could Sam, but the rules are ... just once, right after the game. I don't want to be the one to break our luck."

Alexis was in my room again later that night. Turns out all the girls decided to wait around for ... whoever ... to make sure things happened like they were supposed to happen. And, naturally, Nancy and Amber had compared notes while all the others listened. Including Alexis. Nancy had been very impressed too.

So Alexis is talking about this, sitting on the edge of the bed again, in her T shirt and panties, and I noticed that my sister had nipples. I mean she'd always had them, right? But now I NOTICED them and they were sticking out, making bumps in her shirt. My cock actually started to get hard and I got embarrassed. I said "Alexis, this is crazy. Somebody's going to find out about this ... this ... I don't know what to call it ... but somebody's going to find out and then we're ALL going to get into big trouble."

Alexis just got up and started out of the room. Then she turned around and said "You just keep winning."

Our third game was a squeaker, but we won by a field goal. There were people in the stands that night. It was pretty cool. And after that game, Mindy.

Mindy is a tiny little thing. You know how sometimes they throw cheerleaders up in the air and then catch them? She's the one they throw because she's so small and light. She was actually sitting in my car when I got out of the gym. I got in and she said "You know the deal."

Like we were going for a coke or something.

She had keys to her uncle's gas station, which had a back room with a couch in it that folded down into a bed. She folded it down and started stripping. She was gorgeous, with flat boobs that had big nipples on them. She demanded that she be on top, but after she got me on my back she decided to suck on my rod for a while. Nobody had ever done that to me, and I couldn't believe how good it felt.

I said "OMG!!! Mindy, if you keep that up I'm gonna cum right away."

She whipped her mouth off of it and growled "You can't cum in my mouth you idiot". Then she squatted over me and went to work trying to get my cock into her pussy. Mindy was small everywhere, and there was a point in time when we both thought it just wasn't going to work. She'd bear down and my dork would bend.

Then she decided that if she just fucked the two inches she COULD get in for a while, that maybe she'd stretch. She was grunting and grimacing like it was terrible, but those two inches of pussy sure felt good, kind of like her mouth. I closed my eyes and within two minutes I felt the sperm rocket through my cock and out into her pussy.

The funny thing was that the reason she couldn't get it in was because she was in a hurry. It turned out she was a virgin, and, not having done this before, she was scared. Neither of us knew enough to think that she was dry. But when my spooge splattered into her, she got lubed up real fast. The next time she tried to slam down on my cock, it slid into her clear to her belly. She gasped "Ooof" and then made a kind of "Wahhhh" sound.

There were big tears in her eyes and I could tell it hurt her. So I pulled her down until those flat little titties of hers were lying on my chest and kissed her neck and told her how beautiful she was and how sexy she was. I think getting her weight off helped some, but when I started whispering to her and kissing her she got turned on. That did the trick and before long she was fucking me like a Rodeo girl. She only had one orgasm that night, but it was a doozy. Knowing the rules, and having just pounded a cupful of stuff in her, I didn't go for another cum.

Alexis came in that night too. Same thing. She sat on the edge of the bed and gave me the report on how I did. "You just about ruined that girl" she said in that level voice she'd taken to using around me on these after-game nights."

"I'm sorry." I said, meaning it. "I didn't mean to hurt her. I didn't know she was a virgin, and it wouldn't go in her and ..."

"That's not what I mean, you idiot" she growled. "She says she's going to have to find her a boyfriend now cause she can't go without that from now on."

"Oh" I said, lamely.

We kept winning, and every time there was a willing cheerleader waiting for me after the game. I took to bringing along condoms, because I thought their rule was stupid, but not one of them would let me use one. They all said it would break the luck. There were a lot more virgins on that squad than I'd have believed. Everybody thinks that cheerleaders all fuck, but that's not true. Well it wasn't true then.

Anyway, I got pretty good at identifying them and knowing what to do to get them ready. And every night after "my reward" Alexis came in and told me how it went. The only one who bad-mouthed me was Ashley, who said that her boyfriend's cock was thicker and satisfied her better. None of the girls would speak to her for the whole week until we won the next game.

After our eleventh game, and after Maria nearly killed me with what I later learned was called a snapping pussy, when Alexis came in I finally got around to what had been on my mind the whole time. "Alexis?" I said.

She said "Yes?" Not "Yeah" or "What" or any of the other things a sister usually says when her brother calls her name. She said "Yes?" like she'd been waiting for me to call her name for hours and I finally did.

"Um, we have four more games to go." I said. "At least."
"Yes?" she said. It was that same kind of "Yes."

"Well, aren't we going to ... run out ... of cheerleaders ... so to speak?"
"No ... we're not," she said in that flat voice.

"But ... what about ... you?" I said.

She looked at me, sitting there in her T shirt and panties, with her perky little nipples poking out at me. "I'm a cheerleader, Sam."

"Yes" I said. "But you're my sister too."

"I'm well aware of that" she said as she got up and walked out of my room. Then, like always, she said "You just keep on winning." Then she said something else. "And let us worry about who's going to keep the luck going."

Well, we did keep on winning. It was a sensation for the town. Now after games there were reporters waiting to talk to me. Sometimes I didn't get out of the gym until late. But there was always a cheerleader waiting for me.

And then it was time for the last game. We were already a cinch for playing in the championships. We'd be in the playoffs even if we lost the last game. As we went out on the field I wondered who would be waiting for me after the game. Alexis was the only one left and I didn't think any of them would make her do that.

We won. Perfect season. Fifteen for fifteen. After the game there were the reporters. Then the coach wanted to take us all out for pizza. They had a bus waiting and the whole team got on it, including the cheerleaders. All of them. It was late when I got back to the parking lot. All the cheerleaders lined up to kiss me good night. But none of them got in my car.

I drove home alone.

I was reading a book, unwinding, when Alexis walked into my room. Our parents had gone to bed long ago, worn out from cheering at the game. I looked up when she came in. She was dressed like usual.

Except she wasn't wearing the panties.

This time she didn't say anything. The T shirt only came to her belly button, and that left everything else completely bare. And she WAS completely bare. Of all the cheerleaders who'd come to me, none of them had been shaved.

But Alexis was.

Part of my brain wondered when she'd done that. I could see her pouting little pussy lips, pressed together like they were protecting something.

A bunch of things went through my mind right then. First I thought about how she wasn't dating anybody at the moment. She'd gone out on lots of dates, but never had a steady guy. Then I thought about the possibility that she might be on the pill. Several of the other cheerleaders had been, but each and every one made me promise not to tell anybody. I didn't think Alexis was, though, because she hadn't been to a doctor for years. In that little town there was only one and it was pretty much impossible to go see him without it being common knowledge. Then there was the obvious fact that she was going to offer herself to me, like the others had. I didn't think she really wanted to, but, seeing that pretty pink pussy made my cock hard anyway. I was wearing gym shorts and the fact that it was getting hard was impossible to miss. It looked sort of like there was a little animal in my shorts crawling around. Alexis's eyes were glued there.

"You don't have to do this" I said, not meaning it, but saying it because I loved her and she had the right to back out.

"Yes ... I do" she said simply. She bent over and ran her hand over the front of my shorts like she was petting a dog or something. It stiffened even more.

Then she stood back up and pulled her T shirt off. "If you make fun of me I'll make it so you never have babies ... ever," she said in that serious voice. I think she was talking about the fact that she was small up top. She was probably a 34 B cup. Her nipples and areolas were so pale that you almost couldn't see them against her breast flesh.

But to me, she looked like the perfect woman. Everything about her screamed her sexuality. She was in shape and she had curves that were perfectly proportioned to her size.

"You're beautiful" I said, meaning it.

"Thank you" she said. Then she climbed up on the bed and kissed me.

Now, I had kissed all the cheerleaders. Some of them were better kissers than others, and some of them liked it more than others. But none of them reacted like Alexis. There was an urgency to her kiss that left me breathless. And she ... writhed ... that's the only word for it ... all over me, rubbing every part of her body against mine as she kissed me. Then she broke the kiss and was pulling at my shorts, almost ripping them.

My prick sprang free and she stopped, frozen as it bobbed in front of her eyes. "Ohhh Sam" she sighed. Her hand came up to it and wrapped around it gently. "It's so beautiful" she sighed. Her head bobbed down and she licked the tip. Then she kissed it on both sides and the tip, sticking her tongue out and tickling the very tip.

My hips arched up off the bed and I groaned. "Ohhh suck it, please Alexis."
Old 05-05-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

She kissed the tip again and lifted her head. "Not tonight. Later. Tonight is for the luck." Then she said "I want to be on the bottom ... here ... in your bed." She didn't sound too sure, but I got up and she lay down where the warmth of my body still was. She spread her legs and brought her knees up high, almost to her breasts, opening herself up wide. Her pussy gaped and I wanted to taste it. I had licked and sucked a couple of the other girls, later on in the season, after I actually thought of it. That was one of the things Alexis had talked about. The girls I had gone down on raved about how good it felt. And looking at her pretty pink split peach I wanted to taste her too.

I started down, but her hands caught my hair and pulled my face up by her breasts. "Later for that too Sam. I want you ... in me. Now. Please?"

So I mounted my little sister. As I crawled up and my cock tip nosed between those plump pussy lips I saw her hands were at her sides, fists clenched. She was stiff, but her hips were moving. It came clear to me in that second.

She was a virgin!!!

She was scared, but she was turned on too somehow. Realizing that my cock gave a lurch and a big bubble of thick precum seeped out. I pulled back just as it did and it gathered until there was a big glob that started to fall off. She and I both stared as it slowly dropped, stringing out, to land softly right in her open pussy lips.

She gave a shudder and moaned "Ohhhh please."

I honestly didn't know right then whether she meant "Please don't" or "Please do." But she was there, spread out for me, so I plugged it in and gave her the first inch. That popped the head just past her pussy lips, which stretched tight and then sealed around the neck of the glans. She was fiery hot, and nervous or not, she was wet.

"Sam?" she moaned.

She was going to tell me she'd never had a cock in her before.

"I know, baby." I said soothingly. "I'll go easy."

I was trying to go slow because even though I was past where her cherry had been, I knew she was being cruelly stretched. Her eyes were wide open as I eased those two inches in and out a few times.

"I used a dildo to break my hymen" she groaned.

"Several of the girls did after Nancy told us about how hard it was for her." She put her feet back down on the bed, her knees still wide. Her hips wiggled and I felt her thrust them up off the mattress.

I gave her another inch and she gasped.

"But it didn't feel like this."

I looked at her and it was obvious she wasn't sorry she'd let me do this.

I leaked another glob of goo in her pussy. I suddenly noticed that her nipples had gotten so long that they looked like tiny little fingers sticking out from her breasts. I leaned down and sucked one into my mouth. I gave it an experimental suck and she just went goofy!

I felt her pussy spasm around the head of my cock and then loosen. So I pushed until it spasmed again. It clamped down on me so hard I had to stop, but then loosened up again, letting me get further into her. Two more of those rippling spasms and I felt my pubic bone mash into hers.

I was in - all the way in - balls deep in my baby sister.

I just stopped and let it soak. She was finishing up her orgasm and was sort of flopping around.

Later she told me that when I sucked on that nipple it was like a dam burst inside her and she was almost washed away by the intensity of the feeling. Her nipples are extra super sensitive and I've been able to give her orgasms just by playing with and sucking them alone.

But I'm getting ahead of the story.

She calmed down and her eyes focused and she looked up at me. I think I was just smiling down at her.

"Did you cum yet?" she asked, panting.

I shook my head and offered to take it out of her if it hurt too much.

"It doesn't ... hurt exactly" she said. "I just feel ... stuffed."

I told her I'd like to move a little and she said OK so I dragged it almost out of her and then slithered it back in. Her eyes got real big and she said

"Ohhh Sam, do that again."

So I did and on about the 7th or 8th time she shuddered again and her pussy started in rippling and squeezing again.

This time I was a lot closer and it worked on me, milking me, almost sucking my prick. I felt an explosion coming and I told her it was time. I knew I shouldn't fire that sucker off inside my sister.

But I wanted to so bad.

I said "Can I?" and she hissed, just like a cat "Yesssssssssss."

I drove it in and left it there, deep, the tip right beside the little door to her womb. My cock flexed and swelled as the first jet flashed through it. I could feel my balls scrunch up, like they were squeezing the cum out and into my penis. I almost cried as that first massive spurt left my cock and splatted into Alexis's sweet virgin pussy. Then I was the one who went a little crazy. I was trying to get even deeper into her as another six or seven strings of sticky white sperm flooded my sister's womb. I wanted to cum in her forever.

Finally I'd squeezed the last little bit of my spooge into her naked pussy and I was about to collapse. I started to pull out of her but her arms went around me and she whispered "No!, leave it in."

So I rolled sideways with her and she ended up on top. Her hair was all over my chest and neck and face, but I didn't care. I pulled a blanket over us and we fell asleep that way.

We kids always got up long before our parents. We'd learned years ago how to get our own breakfast and all that. So when my alarm went off and I woke up tangled up with warm naked girl, I wasn't worried. She woke up too.

She nuzzled my chest, kissing it and said "Thank you."

I was pretty surprised, with her being my sister and all, and a virgin to boot. I figured she'd be ready to get away from me.

I was wrong.

"I wish we could do it again," she said. "But one time is the rule."

I couldn't believe it.

"Are you telling me the girls know? I mean they said you had to do this?"

She nuzzled me again. "No. They said I didn't have to do it. Most of them volunteered to do it again when we ran out of girls. But I told them it wasn't worth losing the luck. I only told them I'd give you a hand job, or maybe a blow job. They don't know we ... did it."

"So why did we ... do it?" I asked.

She looked into my eyes. "I love you Sam.

It seems like I've loved you forever. You always cared about me and took care of me and shared things with me. And when those girls started talking about what a wonderful lover you were, I got ... jealous. I wasn't about to let them have something so wonderful about you and not get some of it for myself."

"So, what now?" I asked.

"Well, I talked them into letting you choose from now on. If you win, that is. You have to keep winning to get your reward."

"Well, I want to choose YOU." I said. I meant it too. "But I can't. It'd be all over school."

"Well, there's one other thing. All the girls were willing to take the chance once. Now they want you to wear a condom. Or they'll give you a blowjob or hand job if you want."

"Oh." I was disappointed.

It must have showed. She laughed at me.

"Look, you goose, all you have to do is choose one of the girls to go down on you. Then, after she's done and you're home ... who's to know?"

"You mean ...?"

"Oh yes!" she said in a husky sort of voice. "I'm not done with you yet. I've waited too long to have you and I'm going to have you lots more.

"But you just said only once. Just now. You said it was a rule." I whined.

"That's once right now ... as part of the luck for what you did last night. There isn't any rule about what happens in the future."

"Well, if you look at it one way, last night was the past, and right now is the future of last night, right?" I said hopefully. I had a morning woody and all I could think about was how perfectly wonderful it would be to slide it in her warm sucking pussy again.

She laughed. "Nice try buck-O. Get up and go for a run or something. You need to keep in shape for the playoffs."

She did give the tip of my cock a nice wet kiss before she left the room. I had to beat off and I bet it didn't take me ten strokes, just remembering the look of her naked back walking out of my door.

We won every game in the playoffs.

It was like I was living in a fantasy world. Not only did we play great football, but I got great sex too. I got blowjobs, sometimes from two girls at once. And every night, in the middle of the night after a game, I'd get to sink my fresh boner into my sweet sister's even sweeter pussy and pack it full of baby juice. I offered to use a condom with her, but she wouldn't do it. She said we were soul mates and she wanted my stuff mixing with her stuff, whatever the end result.

We won!!! We were a sports sensation, going from a 7 years straight losing streak to a no loss year and winning the championship. Alexis started going out with every boy in sight and, as boys will do, they all claimed to have scored with her. None of them even got close, but the story got around.

Which is why, when her belly began to swell it was no real surprise to anyone. She was a cheerleader, after all, and everybody knows about them, right? Well, I have to admit there was an eyebrow or two raised by a few of the other cheerleaders. It didn't take a genius to figure out that her due date was about nine months after the playoffs, and she had been assigned to keep the luck going about that time.

It was surely no surprise to us. I'd been packing her pussy plumb full of potent teenaged sperm practically every night for months. If she wasn't in my room climbing underneath me, I was sneaking into her room to mount her and plow her furrow until I erupted in her womb. So we both know who the father is.

She got an ultra sound last week. It's a boy!

She wants to name him Champ. How's that for goofy?

I got six letters from colleges that want me to play for them. Full scholarships, all of them, WITH a stipend for living expenses. One of them has apartments for married students and wives get three hours of free classes each semester. And all I have to do for all this is play ball. What a life.

I need to go talk to my sister about going up there with me to check it out.

But I don't think I'm going to introduce her as my sister.

The End
Old 05-05-2018, 09:52 AM
Samster

Videos++

https://openload.co/f/z5GCcts_2qk
https://openload.co/f/6xzcvZuTPaI
https://openload.co/f/yJ93e6c28aM
https://openload.co/f/3ZHj097t3rE

Like my stories so far........? New ones are cumming soon too!

Not ENOUGH!!!! Visit https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=689970 for more

Last edited by JEMMA; 06-05-2018 at 09:47 AM.
Old 22-05-2018, 08:53 AM
Samster

New Storyline of Sex Education....

Like Father, Like Son
I grew up on a farm in central Malacca, which meant that I didn't get to see many folks very often. So it wasn't odd that my sister Christy and I were pretty close. She was two years younger than me, but that didn't mean a thing on the ranch. We both had chores and they were to be done. Period. If they were hard, or dirty, or whatever, that just plain didn't matter. You just did them.

Daddy had been raised in some kind of religious commune back east, and had come west when it got raided by the CIB for some reason. He didn't much like to talk about that part of his life. He met Mom there and they got married after they bought the farm.

You know how people who have been married a long time start to look alike? Daddy and Mummy were like that. If you didn't know them you might think they were brother and sister. She was a lot younger than him, though. 

Around our place clothing was functional. What I mean by that was we didn't dress for fashion, but for whatever kind of thing we were doing. If you were going to be rustling steers out of the brush, you wore clothes that would protect you from the brush. If you were mending fence in the heat of the day, you protected yourself from the sun, but only wore enough to do that. So if you were at home, and the weather was nice, and you were doing homework or something, why wear clothes at all? And we didn't, mostly, around the house. Neither did Mom or Dad. So I knew what naked women looked like. I also knew that Dad got boners just like I did. But whenever he got one Mom would giggle and they would go off in the bedroom. When they came out he didn't have a boner any more, and it stayed down. Mine were another matter. Mine lasted a good long time unless I rubbed my dick and got it to shoot off. After about two or three times of doing that it would finally wilt a little.

We went to school by either getting on the school bus that came around at about five in the morning.

I never thought of us as being lonely, or stand offish, or whatever. We didn't see people much, and when we did there wasn't much to talk about. I found out later that lots of people thought we were shy or something. Like the time in my senior year when my friend Bobby told me I should ask Melissa to the School Dance. It was early September, and the weather was about as perfect as it can get in Malacca. I had never been on a date or anything, but I was interested in Melissa. So I went up to her to ask her, and all of a sudden I couldn't talk! It was the darnest thing. She was so pretty, and she looked at me with one eyebrow raised and a half smile on her face, like "What?!" 

Finally I blurted out "Dance!" or something equally stupid. 

She laughed and then got this funny look on her face. She looked me up and down and then said she could go to the dance with me, but only if I brought a bike to her house to pick her up and we can ride to the dance. She only lived about six or seven blocks from our place, and the school wasn't much more than two or three more, so naturally I said that will be fine. She walked up to me, real close, and put her lips about an eighth of an inch from mine and said "I'm looking forward to this, stud." And then I felt her hand brush the front of my jeans.

Well, let me tell you I sure knew what a "stud" was. The only problem was that I was about as virgin as it was possible to be and still know how to jack off.

So, naturally, when I got home from school that day I decided to talk to my Dad about this. I mean I knew he had all kinds of experience, what with his boners and Mom making them go away and all. I got my chores done quick. Christy was cleaning stalls in the barn, and Dad was doing something in the machine shop. So I went in there an told him my problem.

He stopped the drill press about halfway into my story about asking Melissa to the dance, and how she would called me stud and I even told him she did touched my dick, or at least my jeans right there where my dick was. 

He looked me up and down, just like Melissa did and said "I hadn't realized you'd grown up so much Brad. I just plain haven't been paying attention for the last couple of years." Then he said "Your Mommies in town at a meeting and won't be back until late. Where's Christy?"

I didn't see as how it mattered where Christy was, or Mom either for that matter, but I told him and he told me to follow him. He took off to the barn like he had urgent business there. When he got there he went looking for Christy. It turned out she was done with the stalls and was up in the hay mow forking hay down into the stalls we used for our milk cow and any sick animals we might have around the place. He climbed up and I followed him.

He went over to Christy, who saw us coming and stopped, a question on her face. Daddy went up to her and said "Punkin, have any of the boys been asking you out for dates?"

Christy looked surprised and said "Rudy said he wanted to take me swimming some time out at the old strip mine, but I told him I couldn't because I don't have time. I have too many chores to do," she said pointedly, looking right at our dad.

Daddy said "Humpf!" and then, like it was the most normal thing in the world to say, he said "Skin down naked, Punkin, it's time I teach you and your brother about sex." Then he turned around to me and said "You too Brad ... get them off." And he calmly began to take his own clothes off too......
Old 22-05-2018, 09:00 AM
Samster

Christy said "DADDY!" and he looked up. He already had his shirt off and his pants unbuckled. 

He said "Punkin, do you trust me?" She just looked at him like he was stupid. "I mean do you believe I would ever do anything in the world to hurt you?"

Christy said "Of course not" and he got right in there behind her and said "Then get naked baby, because I'm going to teach you and Brad how to have good sex. It's past time you learned this." So Christy began to take off her clothes.

Now I have to tell you. Both Dad and I had seen Christy naked before. Plenty of times, in fact. And in the past, thought I'd enjoyed looking at a pretty naked girl - Christy WAS pretty - I hadn't thought about her in a sexual sort of way. 

But now I did, and as she shed her jeans and shirt and then slipped out of her bra and panties, I found my penis getting stiff as heck. I glanced at Daddy to see if that was going to get me in trouble, and HIS was rock hard too!

Daddy got Christy and me to face each other. Then he started touching Christy all over. First he touched one of her pink nipples. "See here, Brad, you know what nipples are for, but they make a girl feel real good during sex if you know how to treat them." He looked at Christy. "And your job, Punkin, is to tell the man what you like and how you like it done. Let me show you." He leaned down and put his mouth over her breast, covering almost the whole thing. Then his cheeks caved in and I knew he was sucking. 

Christy went "Ooooooooo" and her eyes got real big. "That feels real good Daddy" she said. I saw his jaws moving and realized he was chewing and sucking at the same time. 

He changed breasts, during which he said "You have to suck them nipples gently and bite them even more gently, right baby?" He went to work on the other nipple. I stared, because that first one he'd been sucking on was a lot longer than it had been. It stuck out a good inch and looked thicker and darker.

Christy said "Oh yes, Daddy, you're doing it just right." She brought her hands up and cupped his head, pulling it toward her. 

He stopped sucking for a few seconds and said "And while you're doing that, you have to get her pussy ready, so you stroke and play with it too." He went back to sucking on her nipples and slid his big meaty hand down her belly, dipping it between her legs.

Christy went up on tiptoes first, and then she sagged back down and her knees bowed a little, which opened her up some. Daddy slid one big finger right between her legs and I could see he was hooking it and then he pulled up. Christy's eyes got big again and she went "Ohhhhhh Daddy!" and her knees sagged some more before she finally moved one foot, spreading her feet about two feet apart. I could see Daddy's finger now and it was stuck way up in her and he was lifting on it, almost like he was trying to lift her off the hay with just that one finger. "OH DADDY!!!!" Christy yelled again.

Daddy was pushing her down on the hay now, where he'd kicked our pile of clothes to make a sort of bed. Now she flung her legs wide and I could see Daddy was rubbing her pussy right at the top. "Right there's her clitty, son, and that's what you want to pay lots of attention to." He pressed on it, and then flicked it with his finger back and forth and then he crawled down and sucked THAT into his mouth. 

Christy went absolutely nuts. She began to make noises that sounded something like "UH ... Ahhhh...oh ... oh ... ohhhhh ... Uh.. uh .. um.. OH!. WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

"That's the sound you want to hear Brad" he panted. He sounded like he was working hard or something. "And then you get your dick in her nice and deep."

And with that Daddy crawled right between Christy's thighs. His big old dick was sticking out something fierce, pointed right at two plump lips that were sort of open a little. He pushed the head of his dick right between them and, without saying a thing, he just sunk that bone right straight into her pussy!

Daddy went "Ahhhhhhh"

Christy went "AAAWWWOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!! THAT STINGS DADDY!"

Daddy just leaned down and kissed Christy, just like I'd seen him kiss Mom before. I thought it was just to shut her up - she was making a LOT of noise. 

But as he did that he dragged his dick out of her and slammed it back in again. Christy was trying to make noises now, but couldn't because Daddy stuck his tongue into her mouth. 

Again he pulled out and slammed it back in and then he started doing that over and over and over, almost with a rhythm. Finally he lifted his head up and gasped for air. Christy went "MMmmmmmm Daddy, that's starting to feel a LOT better." 

Daddy was gasping now, like he'd had to chase down a dog on foot. "It's important (pant pant pant) that you skewer her deep (pant pant pant) and you got (gasp) to make sure (gasp) that the top of your dick rubs against her clitty. He kept sawing away. His dick looked really shiny now, like it was wet or something. 

Christy was making those noises again and Daddy said "You got to get her off at least once before you shoot, son. That's only polite." Christy was definitely getting off. Now she was chanting "Don't stop ... don't stop ... don't stop"

I said "Are you gonna shoot off inside her? Won't that make her pregnant?"

Daddy was breathing real hard now, and he just nodded. "Might" (pant pant pant) "Baby?" he groaned. Christy opened her eyes and he said "When was your last period Punkin?"

"Last week" she panted back.

"Oh" he grunted as her answer made his dick swell. "When you cum in her, remember the reason for doing all this is to make babies. That's what nature intended. So you have to go in deep" he shoved his rampant dick deep into his daughter "and hold it there" he froze as his rod belched its first shot of thick incestuous sperm "until all your sperm has been delivered right where it belongs" he gasped. His cock spat five or six more times as he tried his best to fertilize his daughter's egg.

Meanwhile, Christy was making even stranger noises. I heard something like "OH! I FEEL IT" and I think she said "Hot" and her arms went around Daddy and held him real tight. I thought about his sperm being in her, and her maybe being pregnant because of what he just did. "But Daddy, what if the girl is on the pill or something?"

Daddy was sagged over Christy now, panting like he'd run a long way fast. Her hands were sliding all over his back and she was kind of cooing at him and kissing him all over his face. 

He lifted his head and said "That's fine. If she doesn't want to have your baby then that's fine. He looked down at Christy. "Um .. I guess we should have asked Christy first" he said. "But I sort of got carried away. Yeah, you should always ask her first before you shoot off in her pussy." 

He pushed himself further up and then stood back, dragging his spent dick out of Christy's pussy. She lay there, all spread out, limp and I stared as her pussy mouth filled up with thick white goo. It got more and more full until some went over the rim and began dripping down toward her ass. Her pussy lips were all red and shiny and her nipples stuck way out from her breasts, and they were thick and dark red looking instead of the pink they started out. She looked up at me with her eyes half open. My cock was just flat rock hard and was sticking out straight at her. I hadn't noticed, but sometime along the way a big drip of that white stuff had leaked out of the tip and was hanging there, about to fall off.

Christy said "Daddy? Don't you think that Brad should practice some? I mean you showed him and all, but he should practice it too, don't you think?"

Daddy looked down at her and then at me and laughed. "Climb aboard, Brad. Never keep a hot woman waiting for a hard dick."

I was nervous. What if I did it wrong? What if Christy said she didn't like it with me? I shifted from foot to foot and Christy held up her arms. "Come here Brad". 

So I crawled up there between her legs. She put her hand down there and grabbed my dick. That enough felt good, seeing as how nobody else had ever touched my peter but me. And she seemed to know exactly what to do with it, because she bent it and her other hand came up behind my butt and she dug her nails in and pulled.

I was built a little different than my father. He was sort of thick in the cock, but not too long. I was a lot longer, maybe two inches longer, and I was slimmer too. But that didn't seem to make a difference at first. There was no friction at all. One minute my cock was hard and straining in the open air, and the next I felt heat envelop my rod. Wet heat. 

It was fabulous. Christy must have liked it too because she went "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" as I slid into her. The tip of my cock hit something spongy feeling and stopped. I looked down and saw there was still at least an inch left outside of her. I had seen Daddy pull out and push back in, but it felt so good in there that I didn't want to pull it out. Instead I kept pushing harder and sort of wiggled my hips back and forth sideways. Christy liked that too, cause she started making those high whining noises that Daddy said meant she was having an orgasm. 

I felt something kind of kissing the tip of my prick way up inside her and that was wonderful too. I kind of poked and prodded at that spongy thing and then I felt an opening of some kind. So I gave a lusty shove and the last inch of my cock sunk in her. She squealed and her legs started flopping around. 

I looked down, and there, right in front of me, was one of those long thick nipples of hers. I wanted to taste it, so I sucked on it. As soon as I gave it a good suck I felt Christy's pussy clamp down on my prick. I couldn't have moved it one way or the other if my life had depended on it. 

Then her pussy rippled! I swear, that's what it felt like. It was the same kind of action I use when I milk the cow. Her pussy started milking my dick, just like that. That was so fantastic that before I knew it I felt the first shot of my juice rocketing through my cock. It slammed out and into her. Then I wanted to pull back, because I wanted to ram it in her as hard as I could. I did that and felt that tight little inner mouth slide all over the tip of my cock. I shoved it back in there and let fly six or seven healthy strings of what I knew was the sticky/slippery white stuff that was my sperm. Again Christy moaned about feeling it all hot and wet inside her, and I suddenly realized I hadn't asked her if I could shoot in her and make her pregnant.

"Christy ..." I groaned. "I'm sorry honey, I forgot to ask first." My cock gave her another dollop of cream.

It's Ok, Brad" she huffed, slamming her pussy up against mine. "You can ask me next time." She grunted as she tried to make her pussy slide up even more onto my exploding cock. "Do you think maybe you could suck on my nipples some more?" she panted. I was most happy to oblige.

Well, the dance came and I collected Melissa at her house with an extra horse for her. I found out why she wanted to ride in short order. We weren't a mile from her house when she started grinding her jeans-clad pussy into the saddle and had herself a nice little cum. If it hadn't been for Daddy teaching me and Christy, I'd have never known what she was doing, but I could recognize a girl cumming just about instantly now.

In those parts we had mostly barn dances, so jeans and boots was standard. We did some rock and roll and some slow dances, but there was a lot of country dancing too. The sad thing was it turned out Melissa was what they call a cock tease. She like to get me going, but if I let my hands wander she'd slap them and hiss "Not here". 

So when we were on the way home I suggested that we weren't there any more, and that I'd sure like to see what those nice soft breasts she'd been pressing against me all night looked like. I don't think she was expecting me to be that bold, but I had a new-found confidence that came from the look of gratitude in my sister's eyes as her pussy milked my cock of its manly load. Anyhow, she muttered and made excuses and stuff until I finally figured out that she wasn't wanting to do anything except maybe kiss a little. I was some unhappy. My balls were aching a little, and I WOULD like to have seen those soft pillowy tits she had.

But my Daddy taught me to be a gentleman, so I took her home and gave her that kiss that seemed to be just enough for her. It was all kind of a let down and I was pretty bummed out when I got home. Christy heard me ride in and came out to help with the second horse. I told her what had happened while we rubbed the animals down and put them in stalls. When we got done she took my hand and dragged me toward the stairs up to the hay mow, saying "Well, she might not show you hers, but I'll sure show you mine, if that's OK."

It was. In fact, I had more fun in the next half hour than I'd had all night. Christy was an appreciative lover, and while I was licking and sucking her sweet pussy she kept telling me how great I was, and how wonderful it felt. She confessed that Daddy had taught her how to suck cock, and she wanted to show me. That was something pretty special, but she said she didn't want me to cum in her mouth. She said that she didn't mind the taste, but she'd rather have it up in her pussy. She said that felt the best of all. So I plugged it into her and reamed her out nice and long. I found out that if I nibbled on her nipples while I stuck my cock through that inside mouth I'd found before, she'd have two or three orgasms one right after another. I had to quit because she couldn't breathe.

Then, nice and proper, I asked her permission to shoot off in her and maybe make her pregnant. Just as sweet as can be she said "Please do, Bradley."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1